|| ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ || discussion

Dusk's Nest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

We're Dusk and her twolegs live.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dusk looked around the yard and saw a squirrel. She pounced and caught it. She sunk her fangs into the meat. This was much better than what the twolegs fed her.

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments "Dusk" Stone called from outside the garden, he leapt onto the fence with ease. The massive tom then leapt into the garden, landing with a thud

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dusk turned and leapt at the tom. Slice said "He's not a threat." Dusk got off Stone and asked "What are you here for?"

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Stone tipped his head to Slice, "She wants to tell me something that other cats cannot hear" Stone licked a wound that Fang had given him earlier

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really that on their cats can't hear but for now, just you two." Slice said "I think Shadow's up to something.

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Stone nodded, "I did notice how angry Shadow was that I had stolen a kit from the clans and he left in the direction of the forest when he was excused" Stone glanced around

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"And he's only been here a week, but he thinks he's higher in rank than me"

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments "That mouse-brain?" Stone snorted and clawed at the ground, I've been here more than you and no cat has treated me with disrespect and gotten away with it!" Stone growls,

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Stone glanced at Dusk and Slice, "What do you think about that Dusk?" Stone looked around the twoleg garden, making sure no dogs were here

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Reasonable. I also heard that he used to be in one of the clans." Dusk remarked.

((Gtg. Bye))

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments ( aww bye Anna)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm back))
Slice said "Let's get back before the others get suspicious. But keep a close eye on Shadow."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Stone nodded, "Alright," Stone turned to leave and noticed Fang's pelt in the darkness and the worry in her gaze, "You alright Fang?"

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments "Want to go get something to eat like a mouse or something?" Stone asked her, pointing in the direction of the alley,

message 16: by Brody- Gimmi all your money- (last edited Mar 05, 2016 03:34PM) (new)

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments ( post in court?)

message 17: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) "Is anyone here?" Swan called. Bramble stood beside her.

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble scented the air, Dusk's scent was stale. "She might be in her twoleg's nest" Bramble shrugged. Bramble looked around, "Do you like this place? Do you think it's a place that kits can grow up in?"

message 19: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) "Yes, let's make a den in the forest though." Swan answered.

(I presented! SO BAD! LOL!)

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments (No, I bet you did great XD)

Bramble nodded, "Good idea, but before we do, you should rest" Bramble glanced at her stomach, "We've been traveling and fighting dogs all day, get some rest" Bramble smiled.

message 21: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Swan rolled her eyes and whipped his nose with her tail. "I'm not helpless, but I am tired."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble stuck his tounge out at Swan before being satisfied that she agreed. "I know your not helpless" Bramble protested. Bramble bounded next to her, "But think about your kits, I know they can't walk yet but they must be tired also, sooooo" Bramble's tail flicked

message 23: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) "I all ready agreed." Swan meowed. She circled in a pile of leaves nestled in some roots.

message 24: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) "my kits are anything but tired." Swan laughed. "Come here." She called to him.

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble followed, drawing near but not too close that it might anger the queen. "I think I might stay up a bit" Bramble meowed, "To, uh, look at the stars?" Bramble smiled at her, "You go ahead and rest" Bramble's ears twitch.

message 26: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) (Sorry for the hiatus!)

"Come HERE. Closer." Swan watched him approach. "Press your paw here and wait."

The tom did as he was told. Swan closed her eyes in concentration. Then she felt the movement in her stomach. She opened her eyes and watched for a reaction from Bramble.

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble's eyes widened, "It's a kit!" Bramble smiled at her, "Can you tell how many?!" Bramble finally calmed down. "This is great Swan, ever thought of future names?"

message 28: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) (I am SO SO SO sorry! My teache took my computer. Not for goodreads, no no, she just TOOK IT!)

"I don't know," Swan mewed. "I guess I want to meet them before I name them."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments (It's alright :) )

Bramble nodded, "I guess I'd do that too but any names that you maybe like or when you were a kit liked?" Bramble glanced around, he didn't want Dusk finding two rogues lazily laying down in her garden.

message 30: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) "Thistle and Xina." Swan meowed. She watched Bramble glance around. A pang went through her stomach. She winced.

(Change her due date to half moon.)

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble's gaze snapped back to Swan. "You alright? I could fetch water" Bramble's gaze was filled with worry when he saw her wince. Bramble looked around for any signs of water or prey

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments "Those are great names" Bramble added purring,

message 33: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Swan felt it, she knew it. "They may be earlier." She whispered. "Maybe in the next three days."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble's jaw dropped, "Three days!" Bramble paused, calming down himself, "If they may be due in three days we better get a comfy nest and herbs for you

message 35: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) "Thank you!" Swan looked around. "Wonder if that Dusk cat knows anything about kits."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble shrugged, "She might if she's had a litter of kits before" Bramble gathered some moss, instead of swan feathers all he could find were pigeon feathers and a couple swan feathers. Bramble gathered them and stared on a nest made of moss, he put soft swan and pigeon feathers on top of it, making it very soft. "Your nest is ready" Bramble meowed in a royal butler way like they say dinner is served

message 37: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Eyes rolling in exasperation of her friend, Swan clambered into the nest. "Thank you so much, Bramble. I was worried you wouldn't help me."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble put his paw to his forehead, "I'd always help, Swan" Bramble sneezed as one extra pigeon feather landed on his nose. Bramble went cross-eyed, looking at the feather on his own nose. He flicked the feather off quickly

message 39: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Swan purred. "Bramble." Was all she said.

message 40: by Brody- Gimmi all your money- (last edited Mar 14, 2016 03:56PM) (new)

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments "This garden in full of herbs!" Bramble exclaimed. Bramble picked up raspberries. "These are good for the kitting pain, oh! And poppy seeds are here too" Bramble paused, a bit embarrassed that he was getting excited over HERBS. Of all things! Bramble padded back to Swan, laying next to her but not in the nest.

message 41: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) (Got to do stuff. Be back soon.)

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments (Awwww ok. :( )

message 43: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) (Back!!!)

message 44: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Swan lifted her head. "Bramble? I need to ask you something."

message 45: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) (I know Swan's having four kits and I was thinking that maybe you could rp two and me the others. It's going to be two toms and two she-cats. I'll send you Swan and Hollow's appearances and please send it to me before you send it to the mods. K? I'll tell you when I need them! SO EXCITED, LOVE KITS!!!!!)

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments (XD ok send names too, I'm horrible at them! And back)

"Yes?" Bramble smiled at her. Bramble laid his head in his paws, a yawn escaping him

message 47: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) (May noy get to you during the day. Teacher got ma laptop.)

"I, don't." Swan sighed." I don't think the kits should know Hollows their father. But i want them to still have one. Could you, WOULD you, step in? For them, not me. Always for them."

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble smiled, he flicked his tail, "Of course Swan" Bramble licked her ear. "I'd be happy to be the kits step-father" Bramble's chest swelled with pride. Bramble had liked Swan from the start and these were his kits! Even if they were really Hollow's

message 49: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Swan sagged with relief. "Thank you, more and more." She whispered.

Brody- Gimmi all your money- | 798 comments Bramble nodded, "I don't care if they really aren't my kits, I'd do anything Swan" Bramble glanced at her swollen belly, 'two days' Bramble thought

« previous 1