The Court of Books and Readers discussion

Alice in Wonderland
This topic is about Alice in Wonderland
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland > Chapter 1-4 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley Mae (new)

Ashley Mae (thenshereads) Hey everyone!
This is where you can discuss Chapters 1-4 of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I've yet to read it so I will be posting discussion questions as I get to them, but feel free to ask some questions yourself!

Enjoy!

message 2: by Syd (new)

Syd (deertales) (deertales) this book is so bizarre! but it does make me laugh out loud in some parts. does anyone else think Alice has some advanced thoughts for a child?

message 3: by Leelynn (new) - added it

Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤ (miyukinightshade) Syd, I was like you and thought the book was so bizarre. It took me a couple of times to read some of the lines because I was getting so confused. I will say that it did remind me of the Disney adaption of the movie though, although I think book Alice annoyed me more than Disney Alice.

Katie | 25 comments So I'm definitely liking it but it is a bit strange. Alice kinda seems a little crazy and I mean like Doctor crazy. It's kinda cool reading the story and seeing how Disney interpreted it.

Katie | 25 comments So I'm definitely liking it but it is a bit strange. Alice kinda seems a little crazy and I mean like Doctor crazy. It's kinda cool reading the story and seeing how Disney interpreted it. Also agreed that she does have some pretty advanced thoughts for such a young girl.

Katie | 25 comments So I'm definitely liking it but it is a bit strange. Alice kinda seems a little crazy and I mean like Doctor crazy. It's kinda cool reading the story and seeing how Disney interpreted it. Also agreed that she does have some pretty advanced thoughts for such a young girl.

Katie | 25 comments Sorry for all the posts my phone glitched ^^

Katie | 25 comments Sorry for all the posts my phone glitched ^^

Cameo Tarver (goodreadscomcameotarver) I also had to Reread lines because I would read something and be like "what did I just read?". I like being in the perspective of Alice in a completely different way then say the movie. You get a completely different aspect of the story.

message 14: by Syd (new)

Syd (deertales) (deertales) yes I felt the same way I had to keep rereading parts to figure out what in the world was going on.

message 15: by Leelynn (new) - added it

Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤ (miyukinightshade) I was rereading lines so many times that I felt like I wasn't going anywhere xD