What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young-Adult Revealed Identity [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emmi (new)

Emmi | 2 comments Hey guys I read this book in 2012-2013 and I think it was a fairly new release but I cant remember what it's called and am having trouble finding it. It is a young-adult, possibly supernatural (in the ways of magic), and is about this high school girl who is shy and rather unpopular and the class goes on a trip to Russia and stays in a castle (I think, well something along those lines). On the trip the girl is given a sort of special treatment compared to the others - she almost treated like royalty? - and she ends up being like the queen of the surrounding wolves or something? I think there's a guy in the castle and they fall in love and whatnot but I'm not really sure on those details. Anything that sounds like this is a great help thanks.

message 2: by Andria (last edited Mar 05, 2016 06:37AM) (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Possibly: The Wolf Princess

"Sophie dreams of a life that is richer and more interesting than her poor existence in a London boarding school. Orphaned and abandoned by her guardian, she clings to stories that her loving father told her about a winter forest, wolves, and a mysterious woman. When she has a chance to visit Russia on a field trip, Sophie is thrilled. But once they're there, Sophie and her friends are abandoned in the woods, then whisked away on a mysterious white train to a crumbling Winter Palace, where Princess Volkonskaya takes a curious interest in Sophie. "

message 3: by Emmi (new)

Emmi | 2 comments Andria wrote: "Possibly: The Wolf Princess

"Sophie dreams of a life that is richer and more interesting than her poor existence in a London boarding school. Orphaned and abandoned by her guardian..."

Yes that's it thank you very much!!!