Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Hunter's Claim (The Alliance, #1)
This topic is about Hunter's Claim
May 2014: Hunter's Claim > Hunter's Claim: Drinking Game

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melissa (ahes) | 186 comments I hope I didn't get anyone's hope up with the title. I haven't made a drinking game, but I think this book requires one. I would love it if someone who has some expertise in the area would make one.

Mysti Kay Lamb (voodooblossoms) | 4 comments Every time they growl: Take a drink
Every time it is mentioned how BIG they are: Take two drinks?

Maybe just enough to get us started.

Tereza Every time the word 'dark' appears: Change your drink of choice. (Preferably to something stronger. You will need it.)

message 4: by Nemi (new)

Nemi One swig whenever you get the need to facepalm.

Cassandra Stryffe | 33 comments Every time 'scent' or 'smell' is mentioned, swig away.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2014 03:04AM) (new)

Drink...
Every time the word 'fuddy-duddy' is used. And 'ass'. And 'Amate'. And 'spanking'.
When someone is knocked out via injection.
Whenever the topic of being a family is brought up. Or protection.
Every time that Jesse is described by one of the characters as generally being the better than sliced bread.

[spoilers]
down drink when you find yourself thinking about how awkward it would have been if Jesse had been gay, asexual or just not into him. down another when considering how problematic it was anyway.

Alicia And a drink for "sisters" - reeling by the end of the first page, completely shitfaced by the end of the first chapter.

Joanna | 33 comments Drink every time Hunter refers to Jesse as "an amazing female"

Katie (ilovebettymcrae) | 36 comments Voodoo wrote: "Every time they growl: Take a drink
Every time it is mentioned how BIG they are: Take two drinks?

Maybe just enough to get us started."

Every time a sentence starts with: "SHE"- AHHH, I'M DRUNK OFF THE FIRST PAGE!

message 10: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan (calijonathan) At this point I realize that
a) I should have started drinking on the first page, and
b) continued drinking on every page

Perhaps then I could finish the book.

message 11: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Fennell (meganfennell) Anytime someone says something 'huskily' or 'with a husky voice', take a drink to stop visualizing sled dogs...

message 12: by Nemi (new)

Nemi Everytime the author repeats information she just mentioned, drink. It's not like you need the brain cells anyway.

Frakki Karu | 509 comments My new favorite thread. Wish I would have found it before I finished the book. I could be ready for AA by now.

message 14: by Ruth (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruth (blaze2242) | 3 comments Drink whenever Jesse's 'vaginal wall' is mentioned.

I appreciate he lack of pussy, or love hole or whatever other gross nick name authors some times use, but vaginal walls weren't much better...

Barbara D'aversa | 12 comments Every time the author uses the verb 'to jerk'. OMG Girl, don't you know other verbs?

message 16: by Bonnie (last edited May 05, 2014 07:55PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bonnie | 24 comments Let's drink to the word "deep", as in,"...he continued to release his seed deep into her." I would need a whole weekend to recoup after 45 shots! And what's up with Hunter's seed that he forever feels he has to give his seed only to her (Jesse)? I think this book should be titled "An Alien's Guide to Seeding an Earthling"!

message 17: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments it just came in... the coroner reported an allarming number of death-cases. They have one thing in comon: every decessed person played the hunter's claim drinkig game.

message 18: by Lori (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lori J (silkspectre) | 17 comments This thread is absolute gold, I would suffer through the book again just to try these.

Mariko True (MarikoTrue) | 32 comments This is an additional element to the drinking game, for those who do not wish to get totally incapacitated. Only take a drink when an alien female appears in a non-domestic situation. This group can take the other players of this game to emergency rooms for detoxing.

Frakki Karu | 509 comments Mariko wrote: "This is an additional element to the drinking game, for those who do not wish to get totally incapacitated. Only take a drink when an alien female appears in a non-domestic situation. This group ..."

WIN!

Ashley | 55 comments Take a full shot every time the author misuses the words "all right" and "alright." Hint: it happens a lot (not to be confused with Alot).

message 22: by Nick (new) - rated it 1 star

Nick (nickawgomez) | 6 comments Drink whenever the same description is used within the same paragraph for the same thing, such as "my two younger sisters" at the start.

message 23: by Nemi (new)

Nemi So any suggestions on what drinks we could use for this game? Like drinks that fit the books? Like rubbing alcohol. Sounds better than it is, but at least it's over soon.

Ashley | 55 comments Nemi wrote: "So any suggestions on what drinks we could use for this game? Like drinks that fit the books? Like rubbing alcohol. Sounds better than it is, but at least it's over soon."

This made me burst into giggles.

message 25: by Romina (new)

Romina (rominibeani) | 20 comments Shot for every time they use the words "husky" and "filled with emotion".

message 26: by Romina (new)

Romina (rominibeani) | 20 comments Nemi wrote: "One swig whenever you get the need to facepalm." You just made this book crazy fun! Lol

message 27: by Kamil (new)

Kamil | 938 comments sell your livers, it's gonna be one husky ride

message 28: by Nick (new) - rated it 1 star

Nick (nickawgomez) | 6 comments Drink every time Jesse wraps "her arms around her stomach protectively"

message 29: by James (new)

James | 108 comments Drink an entire bottle of an alcohol of your choice when they use the word "fisting" during a sex scene, and it doesn't mean what you think it means. First time I had to re-read a sex scene to try and figure out what was going on.

Alicia James wrote: "Drink an entire bottle of an alcohol of your choice when they use the word "fisting" during a sex scene, and it doesn't mean what you think it means. First time I had to re-read a sex scene to try ..."

Did you not join us for The Darkest Kiss? Rampant fisting of the making-a-fist variety!

message 31: by James (new)

James | 108 comments Alicia wrote: "James wrote: "Drink an entire bottle of an alcohol of your choice when they use the word "fisting" during a sex scene, and it doesn't mean what you think it means. First time I had to re-read a sex..."

I lemmed that one when she appeared in a French Maid outfit. I guess I missed the rampant fisting. :)

Melissa (ahes) | 186 comments When I saw the cover I thought about skipping this month's books, but this thread makes the time I spent on reading Hunter's Claim almost worth it haha. All the comments here are just hilarious!

message 33: by Neohgirl (new)

Neohgirl | 68 comments I wish I'd read this thread before the book LOL

Vanessa (emberlin) Alicia wrote: "Did you not join us for The Darkest Kiss? Rampant fisting of the making-a-fist variety!"

This wasn't even the "making-a-fist" variety of fisting. It was used more like "squeezing" as in something Jesse's "vaginal channel" is fond of doing to her Thundercat mate's kitty-cock when she is busily incubating his alien spawn.

message 35: by James (new)

James | 108 comments Also "Rampant Fisting" is the name of my Cramps tribute band.

message 36: by Beth (last edited May 20, 2014 12:15PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Beth P Vanessa wrote:
This wasn't even the "making-a-fist" variety of fisting. It was used more like "squeezing" a..."

This made me laugh so hard I lost the ability to breathe for a moment.

Frakki Karu | 509 comments James wrote: "Also "Rampant Fisting" is the name of my Cramps tribute band."

Sign me as your first groupie!

message 38: by Caiti (new)

Caiti J (caiticlu) | 19 comments Glad I held off on reading this book until now... I had a rough week and this seems like a good way to relax this weekend! Getting sauced with a terra-bad book!