Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Destroyed areas > Haunted house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 482 (482 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
I heard them in there....but I didn't see them...if you're going in...try to make it out..alive..

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

ashley ran in quick as a lightning trying to find meara."meara!!"She called out,her voice echoing

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan followed along moving at a steady pace ignoring his leg "Meara." he called

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley tried to see if she could hear meara."dec stay close to me."

((gtg night))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) ((Nighty))

Declan held Ashleys had "I will."

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

ashley heard them and slowly creeped closer to them,holding declan's hand.

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

ashley gasped."why did it have to be a spider?"She said clenching her teeth.She considered her options,she had three people she could call.Iku,hason or the most powerful one....vivian.

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

she sent a quiet signal to vivian,knowing that girl was her arch enemy but she was her cousin.That girl just might have some love left in her.

message 9: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

just then a blinding light shone and through it appeared Vivian.She looked at ashley smirking before setting her free.She had a dark aura around her as she faced the demon."pick onsomeone your own size!!"

"vivi you came!!"Ashley cried as she got ready to attack."thankyou."

"dont thank me just yet cuz."

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

vivian thrust her hands forward and dark purple bonds started to wrap themselves around aelina.

ashley stood next to meara ready for attack."whats her weakness?"

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

vivian heard them and then attemped to blast pure holy light ay her.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Rajek walked in casually and smirked at the problems around him. But since it didn't concern him he simply watched

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"a little help here"She shot him an annoyed glance.

ashley watched the newconer

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Your fine on your own." He turned and put his hand in his pocket and turned to go up stairs

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

vivian looked at the demon."am I too strong for you?"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Rajek llwas in the attic and smirked. "My kind of place."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He snorted in disgust. "Females."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He was still disgusted with these crying females, there was nothing wrong.this annoying girl should suck it up.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He smirked. "You need to stop your pathetic crying and suck it up. You annoying girl." He said simply unaffected by her outburst.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Gladly, that's where if prefer to be." He said and took off his charred clothing. "If you wanted to see me naked, could've asked." He said with a smirk, and brushed his muscles body

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Fine by me, don't see why anyone would date you though." He said, and brushed his hair from his darker red eyes

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He grinned. "Your an amusing girl, but still annoying and easily possessed by weak demons, or am I wrong." He said and brushed past her "or is it because you are one." He said, and jumped down the attic.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He smirked. "Thought so, demon."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Listen girl." He glared down at her. "I don't have parents. So shut up and leave."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Whatever." He shrugged, the subject of his parents never came up because his parents abandoned him and he was glad they did. He didn't need them at all.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Nah, like you matter. Though this dagger made to kill demons could be reserved for you." He said, chuckling

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He stabbed the demon killer dagger against her stomach not causing any serious damage, yet. Daring her to slit his throat. "Or what you'll kill me." He said, wanting to laugh at her pain

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He smirked and pulled the knife out feeling no pain. "Really using a cheap knife eh." He crushed it in his hands and was in front of her in half a sec, and whispered in her ear. "Your not my target, girl." He gave her her knife. He turned his back on her the blood from his back sliding down then disappearing.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Rajek kept walking sheathing his dagger. "Still a crying demon girl." He eyes glowed red and he laughed darkly. "Most fun I had in a while."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He laughed at her. "Come and make me."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He laughed more at her efforts. "Not enough, I believe, demon." He grabbed the knife and stabbed her with her own knife. "You wanted me to what now?" He asked with mock laughter standing in front.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He smirked and tched. "Women." He said still disgusted with their very existence

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Nothing I haven't seen before." He said, shrugging.

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian looked between the two,confused but amused."I think aelina's trying to get a boyfriend."She chuckled.

ashley looked over too tired."Yeah seems that way."

"Rajek!She's your type of woman,aint she?A demon?"Vivian grinned.

message 35: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

vivian used the same spell on her."yeah right,keep telling yourself that."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) ((I'm back guys srry was in Minnesota))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan had passed out from pain of walking on his broken leg

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan opened his eyes and saw he was back at Ashleys palace "What how?"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Rajek raise an eyebrow at Vivian. "Since when did I have a type? She's a snotty b****, who has little significance to me." He said seriously.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Can you prove that?" He asked carelessly

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments " What uniform?" He asked staying at his normal street clothes.

((Gtg, goodnight))

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

vivian started exploring the haunted mansion."tell me when you two get together ok."

ashley also went back to her house

message 43: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"uh huh."vivian said examining an antique chester drawer.

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled as she saw dried blood on the floor

message 45: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"really?Hun you need to wake up before its too late."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He looked at them like they were a bunch of babbling high school girls that have nothing better to do

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) ((LYSS UR POST IN OUR RP))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((OKAY!!!))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Whatever." He leaned in close to her. "But dont underestimate me, Aelina." He said with a mocking tone against her name.

message 50: by Lys: the adorkable kitten (last edited Jun 07, 2016 06:23PM) (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He laughed and rolled his eyes at her. "Then why do you keep paying attention to me?" He pointed to Vivian. "Why don't you pay attention to her if im so helpless. 'Demons like you should pay attention to stronger humans." He said with a taunting eyebrow

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread