Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

General places > Graveyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
probably the saddest place filled with hopeless souls..

message 2: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 523 comments Mod
Iku was walking between the tombstones with a cigarette in her mouth and and a glass of liqour in her hand, looking through all the tombstones with a slight yawn from boredom.

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini smiled as he saw all the graves.He knew them all personally.He recalled the encounter with each soul as he passed by their grave.

message 4: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Ooh Death, OoOoh, Ooh Death. Won't you spare me over another year." Iku sung quietly to herself, the words echoing with an eerie feel throughout the graveyard as she sung them. She knew in her situation taking a leisurely stroll through a graveyard was probably not the smartest plan to do, especially now when Death himself was the reaper hunting you.

message 5: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini heard some singing which seemed to belong to a very familiar voice.He moved slowly toward the source,wanting to confirm his suspect.

message 6: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku walked through, stopping in front of a gravestone and looking down at it. A smile appeared on her face as she took a drink from her liqour before removing the cigarette, calling out over her shoulder.

"Shini, for a Reaper you need to work on your stealth." Iku said with a smile, turning around before sitting on the tombstone and waiting for the Reaper.

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini grinned."Iku,long time no see,"He moved towards her with fast steps.He had been waiting to meet her personally.

message 8: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Considering last me met I had your Scythe in my arm I find that hardly surprising. What is this, you 20th attempt now to get it back?" Iku asked as she remained sitting on the Tomb stone, waiting for Shini to make the first move.

message 9: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini smiled calmly."Iku I have a million scythes in stock and my monsters can make me more,I dint have to run after that one scythe."He grinned.

message 10: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"No, but I was talking about that Relic I stole. It's your 20th time trying to retrieve it and this will wind up as your twentieth failure." Iku stated as she finished her glass and placed it on top of the tombstone, the Cigarette being placed in her mouth once again.

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I don't care any more."he snorted."I've had enough of you,I think it's Time for you to head where you belong."

message 12: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"if i was meant to die already, you would have succeeded the First time you Tried to Kill me." Iku Responded as she Stood up now, her Hand being placed in front of Her as the Earth Rose up into the Goddesses hand in the form of a Sword. "but i Doubt Negotiations will get us Anywhere."

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini smirked at her."here's what I'll do.If you can defeat my army,you can stay but if I win,you will have to return to the underworld,ok?"

message 14: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Sure but 'army', what Army?" Iku asked as she saw no one with Shini, forgetting that as The Reaper he could Summon Numerous souls of the Dead to Fight for him and Stupidly she had this encounter occur within a graveyard.

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini smirked and spread his arms.Thousands of souls escaped from the earth.He smiled as they all assembled themselves.They had the same strength that they had when they were alive.He grinned wickedly as he saw them all preparing to fight.

message 16: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"i thought souls were Stronger in Death then Life?" Iku thought for a moment as she realised this People Weren't as Powerful as She thought they'd be. When your Alive you body puts limiters on your actions to prevent you from hurting yourself, once your Dead though not only can you go Full power but you can Overload on your power limits because you don't need to Worry about hurting your body anymore. because of this it was Possible for a Dead soul to Nearly increase their Power by x10. but Iku ignored this Fact as she Straightened her Figure and Brought the Sword up to Defend herself, a Goddesses or God cannot go Back on their Word or otherwise admit Defeat so Iku had to Defeat Thousands of Souls or go to Hell.

message 17: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini smirked as he saw her get ready as well."well then I'll gave a great time watching this."He said as he saw the souls all ready fir his signal.He looked at Iku before grinning widely."let the battle begin!"

message 18: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku Sighed as she spun the Blade in her Hand, Crouching as she sheathed the Sword into the Ground as Pillars of Stone shooting up from the Ground as Icicles Shot down from the Sky while Bolts of lightning Tore through Groups of Souls at a Time. Iku removing the Sword once More as the Elements calmed Down but half the Army had Already been Blown away.

"Shini, you should know that it will take more than a collection of Random Souls to match my Strength. come face Me Yourself." Iku Challenged as she Held the Blade in one hand pointed at the Reaper, challenging him to Duel her with his Own Weapons Rather than these Pincushions Shini kept summoning.

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini grinned and stepped forward."oh Iku dear,I was doing that so you wouldn't have to face much embarrassment."He said grinning wickedly."I am stronger than you and I am capable of weakening you mentally and physically."

((I am not good at roleplaying battle scenes.))

message 20: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"and yet i'm still Alive, i Believe your Bluffing." Iku claimed as while she talked she her other hand was still Deflecting and killing the Souls that were still attacking her, Shini was always one to hide in the Shadows as his ShiniGami did all the work.

(don't worry, that doesn't have to be the Focus.)

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Shini kept summoning spirits and more at his side,hoping to weaken her and then have a face to face with her.

message 22: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku Barely moved as her Sword danced between the Souls, killing them without much effort as she watched Shini. Iku was a God of war, stamina was a very important factor in that.

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

He knew she was strong and he somehow respected that."well done!"He called back the remaining souls.

message 24: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Deciding to woman up and actually fight me?" Iku asked as she noticed that the souls were no longer attacking her, Iku looking at her stone Sword and the dents that had ended up on the Mundane object.

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

He smirked."I am saying that you have won."He said simply."I was just trying to test your abilities.I respect your courage and for that you are free to stay here."He said looking at her."people need to learn a thing or two from you,"

message 26: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"funny, you said something Similar last time i Beat your little game. i Guess you Won't mind me Keeping the Soul Saber i Stole from you then, the Only Weapon capable of Going on Pair with your Scythe?" Iku asked retorically as she Stood Straight, placing one hand on her hip as the sword hand no hung limply by her side and ready to Flicker to the Defence if Shini tried pulling anything funny.

message 27: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah I guess you could."He shrugged."I suppose I am supposed to reward you with something so why not."He said as scenes of death flickered on his cloak.

message 28: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"so then, my Reward for stealing from you is Rightful Owner ship of what i stole?" Iku asked as she stood there, though truth was no God Could Wield the Soul Saber. only Mortal's Could, it was Designed as something to Change Destiny including when it was sheathed in Stone before King Arthur Removed it. Iku had Stolen the Sword yes, but she's been looking for a Suitable Human to Wield what she could not.

message 29: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You may only use it once,not more than that.If you do,you will be cursed,"He told her."and gear in mind,being cursed by the God of death is not a slight worry,it is your biggest doom."

message 30: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"whether i use it or not isn't your Decision, only that i may keep it. the Saber chooses it's own Knight to Wield the Sword or have you Forgotten about that Mortal who Wielded the Sword, Almost Taking your life along with my own. if Dean hadn't stepped in, we wouldn't be here to Quarrel now so i want to find a Human on Par with that one and Capable of Being the Soul Saber's new Knight." Iku stated, a Hand raising up to the Wound she Hid under the Tattoo's of her Arm.

that Mortal had Gained the Use of the Soul Saber so Easily, Tearing through the Gods Domain before eventually they were killed with Great difficulty. Iku wanted someone on Par with that Person to Fight them and Beat them, to Prove she had gotten stronger. Iku was Stubborn and couldn't handle losing to a Mortal.

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You'll never find such mortal."He said looking in her eyes,reading her pain."and if you do,I'll simply kill the mortal or better yet,he won't be able to wield the power and he'll burn out."

message 32: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"so if i Find a Mortal who won't burn out, you'll Duel them to the Death then. Deal?" Iku asked as she extended her hand out to shake with Shini's, if Shini was confident she couldn't find such a Rare Specimen then he should have no Problem shaking her hand and agreeing to this.

message 33: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'd duel them t death.yes,but I'm immortal and I don't die nor can I ever"He told her simply before starting to take a stroll among the graves again.

message 34: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Being Immortal makes it improbable, not impossible." Iku mumbled with a smile, now that Shini had agreed to both Dueling them and allowing her to keep the saber she could find and challenge him with an almost infinite amount of souls. After all, she only needed one to kill him.

message 35: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I cannot die Iku but if you're so sure of hours elf then go and find a mortal who can wield its power in one week otherwise you return it."He said as fire and he'll scenes danced in his eyes.

message 36: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"I already have the next Candidate lined up for you, I just need to talk to them and present the saber." Iku said with a smile, the Carnage of war aglow behind her eyes.

message 37: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Ok if you have handled,then I'll see you at the right moment."He smiled and then vanished in darkness.

message 38: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Yeah, we'll see who stands tall longer." Iku said as she did a small Bow, standing straight once more before turning to walk away. damn show off, you know I can't teleport Iku scowled mentally as she walked away.

message 39: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Lol XD))

message 40: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

(Thought so)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Rajek walked in his more human style clothing, still caustions of his surrounding

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley was sitting by the side of her sister's grave.She still couldn't believe her sister had been taken away from her.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He crossed his arms and looked at the girl. "Typical." He says. "Crying over a lost one." He rolls his eyes.

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley looked up at him."well duh,she was my sister!"She snapped.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Pathetic, like i care if she's your sister or not. They all die because their too weak." He says, staring her down.

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You'll die too one day!"She said and then looked back at her sisters grave,running a hand over the marble and the flowers.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "That may be true, but doesnt mean ill die like this one." He meaning her sister.

message 48: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"that doesn't matter"She said softly,"you have a short life,do good,it'll be over before you know it."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "When i die, everything i was set out to do will be gone with me." He sneers at her.

message 50: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"And what is it that you are set to do?"She asked him.

« previous 1 3 4

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread