Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Houses > Dallas Iscariot's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Apr 27, 2016 11:41AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas's hut in the forest with a huge basement, part dungeon, part training area.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas shoved Chloe down into the basement of his hut and slammed the door shut on her, locking her in a cell. He stalked over to his weapons rack and started unloading dozens of weapons.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe pounded her fists on the Dior,yelling for him to open.She gave up after a while,her throat dry from screaming and her voice hoarse.Tears streamed down her face.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((The cell has just bars so she can see him))

Dallas glowered at Chloe and stalked from the room. A few hours later he returned and without glancing at her, stripped off his shirt and started practicing sword moves until he shone with sweat.

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe sat back down,her throat stinging.She was feeling dizzy and thirsty."let me go..."She whispered before fainting.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas sighed in annoyance.
"Weak."
He shoved a bucket into a cell full of rusty water and resumed practicing.

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She woke up a while later still very weak and tired.She saw the bucket but didn't react to it.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas stalked over to the cell, his chest gleaming in sweat. His hair and pants were soaked.
"I suggest you drink if you fancy living."

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him and turned away."go away.."She didn't want him to see she had been crying and in a weak state.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas kicked the bars inches from her face.
"You are at my mercy so you do as I tell you!" he roared.

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You can never tell me what to do."She said stubbornly."I won't listen to you."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas kicked over the bucket so it soaked her ragged clothes and left.

((Now what?))

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Lol we'll think of something.))

She sat and sobbed,her clothes all wet.She shivered a little and hated her life.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((I can't think of anything))

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((How were they going to end up together?))

((Maybe some other assassin followed them and tries to kill Chloe through the bars?))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Idk she was just going to change him... We can start with her escaping))

message 18: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Sure))

Chloe prayed to her dad Apollo to help her.He hadn't been able to come down but he did make a hole in the bar and a way fir her to escape.She quickly ran away.

message 19: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Apr 27, 2016 12:20PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) (She has to go through the hut to get out since she's in the basement so she'd have to go by him)

message 20: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Oh ok.))

Chloe had gotten out of the bars but now was the tricky part,how would she pass the assassin?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas stabbed pins into a map spread on a table. He marked all his recent kills and kills to make.

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She saw him bent over something as she tried to form a mental path in her head to escape,

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas heard a small noise and listened. He had a guess.

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She sank in the shadows,still weak from not having eaten anything.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Hey I'm sorry but could you please move the plot along? I don't have anything to build on...))

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Sure))

Chloe decided to seize the moment and make a adapt for it,she could easily get till the open door and run out.She took a deep breath and ran.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas heard the breath and spun around. He dashed after her, which was not hard considering he was stronger and she was weak. He grabbed her roughly by the shirt and held her against him, nails digging into her skin. One arm slipping around her neck and held her in a headlock. His amulet fell over her shoulder where she could see it and he was glad. She needed more fear.
"Nice try," he whispered, voice deadly soft. "The only reason you aren't dead or dying right now is because you might be useful."

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe cursed under her breath."what do you even want from me?"She yelled.

message 29: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Poke))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas dragged Chloe back into the cell and threw her to the ground. He crouched next to her inside the cell and closed the door. He took the key out and dangled it in front of her, then tucked it back into his pocket.
"Now," he purred, "neither of us are leaving this cell until you give me what I want. I am tracking a certain rebel group."

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe yelled as he dragged her back and cried in pain when she hit the floor."I don't know any of this rebel group you're talking about!"She shouted,hot tears running down her face.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas hissed.
"I know that's a lie. You have their mark."
He folded his arms menacingly.

message 33: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Which mark?"She cried."and if I'm one of them having a mark or so,why are you keeping me alive.Youre the worlds greatest assassin,you could track them on your own,why do you need me?"She said as she cried."please just let me go."

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((If I stop posting it means I'm asleep.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Ok))

Dallas growled.
"Because I don't know where they are!" he yelled. "And you do. So start talking."

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She kept quiet."if I dint know what you're talking about I won't be able to tell."

message 37: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Sorry it'll be a few hours))

message 39: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Ok.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas struck her hard on the side of her face.
"I know you're a rebel. So talk."

((She is a rebel right? I'm not sure but she was supposed to be))

message 41: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

(Yes she is))

"I dint know what to tell you."She cried."stop doing this to me!"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Okay))

Dallas growled, sounding more like an animal than a human.
"You have forty-eight hours to make up your mind. Then you start losing fingers."
He unlocked the cell carefully and slipped out, slamming it shut on her. He gathered up some of his weapons and left to go kill someone.

message 43: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe cried not knowing what to tell him.She mentally gathered all the information about all the rebels she knew and decided to tell him all those.If he attacked,they could protect themselves.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Hours later Dallas returned, refreshed from a successful hunt. He glanced at Chloe and smiled.
"Feeling helpless, are we?" His voice contained no sympathy as he dropped his weapons down and drew his trophy from his cloak- a severed hand, still bloody. He removed the ring from it and strung it on a rope already covered in various rings from previous kills. Dallas then tossed the head over toward the cell, where Chloe could watch it rot.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) ((I just want to say Great username XD))

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe felt like throwing away."take it away,I can tell you some things."She said facing away from the cell,away from him."and then...you let me go."

((Yeah I like here too.^.^))

message 47: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

*hers

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Thanks! I change it periodically.))

Dallas crossed his arms in front of the cell.
"Talk and we'll see."
He kicked the hand away from the cell.

message 49: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She told him all she knew,every single thing."now you let me go.."She said looking at him.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas pretended to think for a moment.
"Beg to be let go. On you knees."
He grinned in that evil way of his.

« previous 1 3

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread