Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Houses > Princess Luciya novayan's castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,240 (1240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
all hail the princess.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Lucia walks in and started to explore her castle.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Lucia and apollo enter palace.

message 4: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

Megamanlan | 1448 comments Mod
He walked in and changed back to his more knight like form with the cape. His full Apollon form drained him quite a bit.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Lucia looks at him. "You want something to to drink eat?" She asks looking at him, worried.

message 6: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"I'm fine. It's just the power can take its toll on me."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She nods. "Please sit." She says pointing to a couch. "You look quite tired." She takes off her sword belt and places her sword on a table, letting down her hair from its pony tail.

She sits down on the couch.

message 8: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

He sat down as well and sighed, changing back to his human form.

(Mind if she is frozen for a min while he 'decides' how to deal with her knowing his identity with the AI-like personality in the Crystal?)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments (Dont mind)

She smiles and looks around her. "How long have you been Apollo?" She asks.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Question: is she frozen?))

message 11: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

(Not yet. But I'll do it in this post.)

"A while..." He replied, this was going to be difficult.

The light being came out of the Crystal and used the power to suspend the princess. 'We need to decide what to do with her'

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Lucia is frozen and doesnt here anything.

message 13: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

He sighed seeing that she was frozen.

"So what will we do?" He asked the light being.

'Well you could just wipe her memories' it suggested. 'She already mentioned that she's probably too dangerous to know your identity.'

"But I can't just wipe someone's memories even if she is dangerous." He sighed. "I suppose I'll ask her to not tell anyone, and if she refuses I'll wipe her memories." The being nodded and unfroze the princess.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments The looked at him curiously. "What just happened?"

message 15: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"It's nothing. But you have to promise me something."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She nods. "Of course." She looks at him. "Its about who you are, isnt it?" She asks walking to him and standing in front of him.

message 17: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"Yes, please don't tell anyone about me being Apollon, okay?"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She nods. "Of course i swear it. Dont worry i wont tell no one, its out little secret." She says, grabbing a knife. "Hear." She gives him a knife. "When i was a child my general marked me with this knife and by doing so i agreed to keep an oath that i would tell no ones secrets. So its only fair that you give me any mark." She says.

message 19: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

He seemed not to excited about it, but cut her shoulder in a symbol of the sun. "Is that good?"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She nods. "Yes, thats perfect." She takes the blade and marks it with her blood, it glows bright yellow and disappears. "If i tell anyone the mark will punish me and you will know." She says, putting the knife away. "Is that okay with you?"

message 21: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

He nodded reluctantly. "So what's next?"

(I have an idea for a little plot if you wanna hear it.)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Tell me))

Lucia looks at him and looks away. "Hmmm.....?"

message 23: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

(Well I was thinking a villain could come for her and try to take over her mind, but the first time he's interrupted and it ends with her having amnesia. Apollon tries to chase him but he gets away, so he has to try with the amnesiac princess when the villain tries again. He'll almost get his goal but when Apollon comes to save her, he'll just turn the princess to stone. Apollon will find that he can actually use his power to get her back and both have to try to work together to stop the villain while trying to make sure that he can't take control of her. Sound interesting?)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Omg, thats amazing!!! I love it!! Lets do it!!)

message 25: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

(Ok. Want the villain to be a one-off villain or actually make a bio for him?)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Do you want to make a bio for him?))

message 27: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

(I don't care either way.)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Ok, then you can make a bio of him if you want.))

message 29: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

(Actually it might be a good idea to play him as an NPC for now and we can decide if we like him enough to not kill him off later. Sound good?)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Okay, i agree.))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Ak, would you like to sleep?" She says, stretching.

message 32: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"What should we do next?" He asked.

A mental pulsation went to the princess... As if to call her to her room.

message 33: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

He shrugged. "Some rest might be good."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She nods. "Let me show you to your rooms then." She gets up and goes upstairs.

message 35: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

Another push came to the princess to go to her room.

He nodded and got up to follow her.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She blinks and points to the right. "Pick any room you like..." she turns to her room and walks inside and closes the door.

message 37: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

Akiru nodded and walked into a bedroom on the left.

Excelion smiled as he sat on her bed. "Hello princess." He told her, as he made eye contact intending to take over her mind and make her his mind slave.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Something inside her makes her look away and yell. "WHO ARE YOU?!?!" She says, stepping backward

message 39: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"I am Excelion, but you'll call me your master." He told her pushing his mental power on her even stronger. "Bow to your master."

(I'm thinking she'll end up under his control but just as he got her under his control is when Apollon comes in.)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She tries to fight but ends up bowing to him. "Yes, Mas...." she closes her eyes.

message 41: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"Say it. Call me your master."

Just then Akiru heard something strange and decided to check on the princess. He came out of his room.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She looks up at him. "Yes, Master!" Her fist clench, her eyes determined.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Have to go))

message 44: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

He smiled. "You are now my mind slave." He commanded.

Just then Apollon opened the door in his hero form. "Who are you? What are you doing?"

He growled. "Forget everything." He commanded the princess before using a spell to teleport away.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She falls to the floor as the past memories disappeared. She opens her eyes and looks Apollon. "Who are you?" She asks. "And what just happened?" She looks around her.

message 46: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"Are you okay princess?"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Princess, what?" She looks up at him confused.

message 48: by Megamanlan, Hehe XD don't tell him (new)

"Don't you remember? Your a princess."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She gets up. "No, i dont remember." She looks at him. "And who are you anyway?" She says looking at him suspciously.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Hold up did you just call me a Princess?" She says taken aback and takes a step backward.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread