Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Houses > Ashley river's palace

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,052 (1052 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

the royal Ashley lives here.

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley smiled as she entered her palace.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan followed her in looking all around a bit wide eyed since he wasn't quite used to it

message 5: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Take it all in slowky."She smiled."you'll see many portraits of my mother though and many statues as well."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan looked at one of the portraits "looks just like her." he said

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah it_wait you've never seen her."She said looking at him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Ummm No I meant that's how I imagine she might look." Declan said trying to make a quick recovery

message 9: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You do t sound so sure.Its ok if you met her you could just tell me."She said looking at him.

((U should join the character chat https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (( I might later I g2g eat now he will tell her when I get back ))

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Ok sure.))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Well Truth is I did see her." Declan said

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh did she say anything to you?"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Well her glare did," Declan said "I didn't feel like ending up kissing a cow, so I came with you."

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She chuckled."now why would she do that to you?"She smirked playfully before leading them to a corridor with 3 rooms and her room on the corridor right opposite to this one,"pick any room."She to,d him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "I'll take this one." Declan said "So where is your boyfriend?" Declan asked hoping her boyfriend wouldn't try to beat him to a pulp

message 17: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Boyfriend?"She asked confused."no I don't have any boyfriend."She smirked."though there are other royals who come to visit,so you'll just have to pretend you're royal in front of them."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan looked surprised when she said she didn't have a Boyfriend though he tried to hide it he epically failed "how do you not have a boyfriend?" Declan frowned "I guess that's personal and not by business." he said "I can do anything I put my mind to. that includes acting royal." he thought for a minute "Except standing up to your mom."

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"How do I not have a boyfriend?"She grinned."maybe it's because being a daughter of Aphrodite if I'd have a boyfriend the other boys would probably kill the poor guy.Also because I want who loves me fir me not just my looks or my position."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "That's a fair point." Declan said "It could also be your mom scares them, she has got one mean glare."

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"True."She smiled."you should go change up,I'll get food served ok."She smiled.She ordered fresh clothes fir Jim and then headed back to her room.

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

*for him.

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Ashley's room. ))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan smiled as he walked into his room to change for some reason his thoughts kept returning to Ashley Stop it she royal he told himself shaking his head

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She took off her robes which hid her swimsuit.She went to get changed and came out wearing a butterfly blouse with black skinny jeans.Her hair was in a high ponytail with a few strands hanging in lose curls from the front.

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Tyler got his clothes he walked out of his room with a white t shirt and leather jacket an jeans
http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/product...

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled as she saw him come out to him."hungry?"She asked."cause I'm starving,swimming always makes me hungry."She headed to the table and waited fir him to fill his plate.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan looked at her she looked good in that butterfly blouse "Uh," Declan shook his head "yeah sure why not." he walked over to the table and put some food on his plate

message 30: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She filled her plate after his and smiled as she ate her food.She ate in the polite manner her mom taught her,the sophisticated manner using God knows how many different spoons and forks."oh forget it."She put aside all the cutlery and started eating with one spoon and fork."so anyways,do you like your room?"Ahe smiled."also if anyone asks you're a prince,ok."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Yeah my room is great." He said taking a bite of his food not even worrying about the other forks he just chose one "umm ok prince from where?."

message 32: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Prince of the kingdom of Norta"She told him as she took another bite."you can train with me if you want.Also are you good at combat?"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Living alone you would be surprised at how quick you learn" Declan said

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled."great."She finished her meal and got up."I'm going to the balcony,after you can join me if you want."She smiled and went out looking at her kingdom.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan just stayed where he was watching her walk away wondering exactly what he was supposed to be doing here.

(( You wanna RP Aphrodite and she can explain a bit to him or should he figure it out by himself?))

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Maybe he should figure it on his own.))

Ashley watched as the people started to head back to their houses,don't fir the day.She saw the sun set.

((If he doesn't,then I'll bring in Aphrodite.))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (( Ok sounds like a plan ))

Declan got up and walked to the Balcony "You know for a big castle," he said "There doesn't seem to be that many people."

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Um yeah cause it's a lonely palace,"She replied."my dad is a singer and he's always busy,he shows up sometimes,my mom is as you know a goddess,she doesn't get time.I dint have any siblings and i dint have anyone else.As I said sometimes other royals will come visit one comes most frequently.She Chloe,my demigod half sister."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Oh," Declan said not quite understanding yet why Aphrodite sent him here "Well, I guess I'm stuck here for a bit." he said smiling "so it wont be to lonely."

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah you're right."She started toward the door."I'll be right back,"As she went,the air shimmered and Aphrodite appeared before him,wearing a dress of gold,her face regal as a aueen's.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan turned and jumped "Oh its you." he said looking at her "yes?" he asked

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You must be confused why you're here,right?"She asked.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "A bit yeah." Declan said "and I didn't want to kiss a cow."

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Aphrodite smiled."poor Ms cow."She smirked."anyways you're here because I chose you for my daughter.Shes alone and she needs someone."

message 45: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited Apr 25, 2016 02:54PM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Sorry" Declan said " I think you chose the wrong guy all I need is myself" he said that knowing full well it wasnt true"I don't play well with others."

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Declan you're a sweet guy,knowing how you're life is,she'll help you,you can help in return."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan sighed "Look I don't like people interfering with my life you of all people should know that," he said bluntly "Besides I've got a gypsy soul I was born to leave and how can you be so sure about us?" he asked

message 48: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You're asking the goddess of love about being sure about you guys?"She asked raising an eyebrow."listen to Mr child,this is the best for both of you."

message 49: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

*me not Mr XD

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Dec Sighed "Well if my life gets even more messed up you'll be to blame for meddling and Athena won't be to happy" Declan said "but if it does some how work out don't expect a thanks cause something good for me has been long overdo"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread