Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Sports places > swimming pool

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 523 comments Mod
Swimming Pool
this Lavashly Decorated pool is not only Big but the surrounding area has been Decorated so that those enjoying it's refreshing atmosphere feel closer to nature.

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
Ashley smiled as she looked at the water,dipping her toe in to see if it was ok."perfect."She smiled to herself.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan walked out towards the pool he was ready to get tanned hoping he wouldn't be run off the pool for being an orphan Declan took off his shirt and flexed a bit

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley smiled taking off her clothes wearing a cute two piece swim suit.'I know you'll love this mom.'She smiled and started getting in the water,

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan came into view not noticing the girl in the pool as he looked for a good spot to tan himself

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She got in the water and started swimming,smiling to herself.She needed a break from the royal life,it was getting very annoying.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan heard water movement in the pool he went to take a look "uh oh" he thought he was at the royal pool looks like he wouldn't get his tan at all now

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She continued swimming.Why was the pool so empty and quiet today?She shrugged it off and confined swimming,then goy out of water to take a drink.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan didn't move quick enough the girl got out of the pool to get a drink and it looked like she spotted him he quick went to grab his shirt

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Hey!"She called out."wait."She walked upto him."hi."She smiled.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan stopped when she called after I'm much against his better judgement. hoping she didn't recognize him as a run away he bowed "your majesty." he said

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"What's your name?"She asked cheerfully."I'm Ashley."She extended her hand.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Declan" he said shaking her hand then he made a move to leave and put his shirt back on

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Nice name"She commented then started drinking her water.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Thanks." Declan said "My parents must have thought so." he said it a bit more bitterly than he meant it

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Are you ok?"She asked catching the bitterness in his voice.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Yeah," He said putting his shirt back on "Just been on my own most of my life."

message 18: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Why?"She asked being curious as she was."don't you have someone?"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Nope. I barely new my parents." he said" I got put in foster when they died and have been running since."

message 20: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley looked at him."I'm so sorry,you shouldn't have to go through that."She said her smile dropping.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Nah you get used to it." Declan said "but your Royal you wouldn't understand."

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"But I want to know,I should be able to help you out."She sighed looking at him,

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Unless you can magically make some appear in my life then I guess we're both out of luck." Declan was getting fidgeting hoping no guards came around he told a bit more of his life story than he planned on

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She clicked her fingers and she changed her form completely to that of a random girl,then shifted back."Daughter of Aphrodite at your service,how may I help you sir?"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan bowed "Son of no one in particular." he said "you can't help me plain and simple." Declan wasn't trying to push her help away he just was used to doing it that it came naturally

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh but maybe I can."She smiled not hurt or anything."my mom says everybody meets fur a reason,maybe we met so I could help you."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "I don't know." Decs eyes shot behind her guards were coming to make there rounds "I got to go" he said and he turned to leave so that the guards wouldn't see him

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Wait."She ran after him excusing the guards.She told them to tell all guards not to enter the swimming pool area.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan stopped "Look," he said he turned and saw that he was somewhere else entirely the goddess Aphrodite was standing in front of him, she spoke with her eyes and then Declan was back at the pool to stunned to say anything more

message 30: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Declan?"She looked at him."Earth to Declan."She waved her hand in front of his face.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Declan shook his head "Ummmmm," he said "So how could you help me?" he asked

message 32: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"For starters I could get you out of that place you tried to run away from,second you don't need to run from any guard any longer."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "How do I not have to run from any guards, I'm not royal yet here I am

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'm a princess,I'll tell them not too."She replied."and for staying you could stay at my palace."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (( XD What is it with my characters and royals lol ))

Declan thought for a moment he decided not to tell her about seeing her mother just yet "Ok, I guess I could try it." he said "but I'm not going all fancy or nothin like that." he said quickly

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Destinyyyyyyyyyyy XD))

"Haha sure,but just sometimes ok"She smiled."if I have guests over,then can u please try to be fancy?"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "well I guess I could try

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Ok let me show you my palace."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Alright." He said following her

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Ashley's palace,let me post.))

message 41: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan walked to the pool area in his leather jacket and jeans he had his duel revolvers strapped to his waste he came to the pool for some sun he sat down in one of the chairs taking his jacket and shirt off

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan sat up with a start he thought he had heard a yell he looked around but didn't see anything except ripples in the water Ripples he thought there must be someone here he leaned back into the chair he was sitting in carefully and kept his hand close to his revolvers not sure who was here

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan kept his eyes closed and his ears open he could hear someone he opened his eyes a bit and saw them going for a dagger, he still couldn't see the person clearly enough but he wasn't taking chances he raised is revolver "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan didn't shoot for to reasons one. he didn't want to miss two. he was sure that the person was a girl unsure he grapped his other revolver and walked warily to the edge of the pool. "You can come out." he said he had his revolvers pointed up so if they accidentally went off now one would be harmed

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan holstered his revolvers very slowly so as not to make any sudden movements "Hi," He said "Sorry is I startled you."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Please." he said "I won't hurt you, you can let go of your dagger. I've put my guns away."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan sat dpwn at the edge of the pool letting his feet hang in, "I'm Lonnigan he answered "Lonnigan chancy."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Its very nice to meet you." Lonnigan said "I'm sorry I hadn't noticed that you were here I thought I was alone."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Lonnigan blushed a bit and turned away till she put her cover up on and then realized he didn't have his shirt on that made him blush more

« previous 1 3

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread