Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Sports places > Bowling alley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
Strike!

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene smiled as she let go of the ball and it struck down all the pins."strike!!"She yelled.She went over to grab another one.

message 3: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 523 comments Mod
Walking in with a sigh he looked around, it was noisy. Walking over he found an empty lane, paid for a game and ordered some fries for later.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((So it's me,u,azure right))

message 5: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

(Yep)

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((K so now we gotta wait for him.))

message 7: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

(Yep, have you posted at Graveyard yet?)

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((no,let me do that))

message 9: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments (( you guys need to tell me abouy therlsw stuff im not very attentive. Ill start dor you guys since im already late.))

John seemed to appear in the bathroom of the bowling alley with almost without reason. He had his first moments of conscious existence which was soon disrupted by the soubds kf a sleeping drunkered on the stall next to his. John imagined that is where he came from, though why a drunk man would be dreaming of a tattoed male is beyond his imagination at the moment and the very bsights and sounds seemed to feel a bit numbing to him as he studied the male bodie he had at the moment . He didnt feel totally comfortorable with the stock shoulders feeling like needless guards.

After this very though if uncomptent with the male form, he saw his body form that of a woman and she shruged feeling still very strangeaq with the numb weight of the whole reality she has appeared and, or conceived into by a will not of her own.

She walkee out of the bathroom stall ,amazee by the exiatence of qight and heft of the door and the strange flow of movement that kept pushing the door wven though her hand has barely tapped it.

She keeps walkinh curious yet confisent witb a smile of a child. She remembers her past as a mere idea in a dream, or maybe it was in a dream of a dream? It didnt matter wnough for hher as she passed tgrough the bathroom door and into the bowling alley.

message 10: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori was sitting in his Section of the Bowling Alley waiting for his Fries as he was Looking through several of the Camera's Nearby to make Sure no one was in Danger, what caught his Eye however was When the Camera's Caught a Female exiting from the Male Bathrooms. Nzori looking up at the Location and Eyeing the Female in Question, Noting that this Person wasn't Human and also Noting in another Alley was a Vampire.

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene smirked and let the other ball go.Another strike."nailed it!!"She shouted and sat down for a while as she drank a slushie.She saw other people all bowling.

message 12: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John looked at her new shape more intently now. The clothing she wore was kinda old fashioned leaving her golden chain tattoos still visble on the shoulders and neck, but it had its charm. She looked forqard towards the bowling area , her eyes flitting all over the place looking for aomw sort of familiarity in the new realm. However all she could find were the excesa in colors from above.

A small frown played on her lips and she went towards the register where the strange girl that was loking at her through the camera the obvious interest in her coming from the fact she came from the mens bathroom.

" So you just gonna at me from the camera, miss "? She asked her dark brown eyes matching the strange amount of life in her voice, xomplwtly earnest and proud life.

message 13: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori Stood there, Grabbing a Piece of His Fringe when Addressed before Sighing and Looking at the Woman. Nzori didn't Like Being called a Girl but with his Somewhat Long hair and small Features it was an Often Misconception, and His choice in Clothes didn't help Much Either.

wearing a set of Jeans that went down to His Ankle and a T-Shirt that Hung Loosely over his Shoulders, but it wasn't his Fault. he Shared a Body with a Female Reaper, so Choosing Clothes that fit into both Gender groups was a Frequent occurance including the Uncomfortable feeling Nzori had Wearing a Bra.

"i'm sorry to Disappoint, but i'm a Guy." Nzori informed the Woman with an Awkward Sigh, adjusting his Shirt to Hide the Bra Straps and hoping that this Woman didn't notice that. if she did, he hoped that the Woman assumed that he was a Woman pretending to be a Man to be Employed her or Something other than a Cross-Dressing Pervert.

message 14: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " Oh sorry,dont know why i called you a girl then, but that still doesn't answer me". She said noticing the bra strap and she wondered if she had any form of undergarment herself. She took a small momwnt to check leaning forward abit .

After that check she returned her attention to the boy." Well doesnt matter. Whats youre name"? She aakee giving him a small smile

message 15: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"I'm Nzori, and I was watching you since you just exited the Male Lavatories." Nzori answered, looking away slightly as the woman leant forward. This woman seemed unusually forward with him, he could see many men here were better looking so why'd she decide to talk to him through all people.

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene smiled then saw two other people.She decided to go say hello.They seemed....interesting.She walked over with joyful steps,still drinking her slushie.She stopped when she reached them."hello"She said a cheerful smile on her lips and her eyes bright with a twinkle.

message 17: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John turned towards the girl for a moment, still smiling happy to see someone a bit more cheerfull." Oh". She paused and thought what she could answer." I have no reason for being there, but their is a drunk sleeping man on one of the stalls". She explained so calmly that it seemed like it still wasnt a big deal she was in the mens bathroom.

" But either way, could either of you two help me since im new here"? John asked tge two people. She didnt really need help but she needed to find some people she could trust until she found out why she was outside of the dream world.

message 18: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Considering the Facts you've given, you're some form of Dream Spirit aren't you?" Nzori asked before turning and greeting the newcomer, turning his attention back to that of the Dream Spirit.

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"That's really cool!"Selene said."I'm Selene by the way,can I get your names?"She asked looking at the two."and yeah sure I'll help you out,"She offered a bright smile.

message 20: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " What made you think that. What facts"? She didnt deny it,though she didnt conclude much else from her reaction. She wondered if her real existence was actually a thing of importancr , but she doubted it's importance." Well yes I am, but I don't know what's the importance of that and my names Joh- Johanna ". She didnt think that saying John would fit in the curves of the situation. She still said it fluentlt enough though.

She looked down at herself again wondering if she looked alright as a female.

message 21: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Nzori, and as a dream spirit you make quite the impressive female figure." Nzori said, addressing the first part to Selene and the second part to Johanna. He had also looked through the tapes and had never seen Johanna enter The bathroom which meant she entered there, with the sleeping body it was logical to assume much but fortunate that she simply agreed instead of him explaining himself.

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Nice names."She smiled."well I'm a vampire."She looked at Johanna."so you're a dream spirit."She looked back at nzori."what are you?"

message 23: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Human." Nzori said simply and honestly, technically he was human. It was when the soul inside this body changed and that woman came out, that was when he was no longer human and instead a reaper but he didn't tell them incase a problem arose he needed an ace up his sleeve.

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh that's cool too."She told him."so do you guys play?"She asked them both,a smile dancing on her lips.

message 25: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments Johanna replayed the last moment in her head. The bit Nzori hid somethibg , but that was fine she hid stuff too." Sure why not wanna play with us"? Johanna added a bit more pressure to the demand, making it sound subtky less like an option .

" Maybe i can learn a bit about this place". She streached on automatic smiling." Thank you",she said leaning forward again , to tease the boy

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene smiled at them."ok come on."She headed to her spot and picked up a ball from the belt."watch and learn."She smiled as she let the ball go.It was a perfect strike.

message 27: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments Johanna qwnt withthe girl Selene to go play." That looked cool". She said as the girl did another strike. She eyed the board carefully. They all seemed to be marked with an x so she imagined that was the goal of the game." May try next turn"? She asked sitting down next to the girl, etebg her carefully trying to memorize a possible identification tool.

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene nodded and sat down."sure go ahead."She smiled as she watched her.

message 29: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori preferred to watch from a distance, he wasn't really the athletic type and would likely struggle picking up the ball let alone bowling with it. He stood there as his Fries finally arrived and began eating them as he watched the game between the vampire and the Dream spirit .

message 30: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene looked at nzori."join us"She called out smiling happily."it's very fun!"

message 31: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori was trying to figure out how to word his refusal before his phone rang, excusing himself to answer it and then proceeded to make a program based on what his friend requested. Afterwards turning around to face the two women once more, a smile on his face as he quickly glanced over The available balls to find the best Weight to Size ratio for him to use.

message 32: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene smiled."you'll have fun."She offered him a bright smile and then sat back to watch the two p,as the game.

message 33: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments Johanna was having fun. Most of her shots were spares though. " this is fun. Common nzori".

message 34: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori sighed as he had no excuse not to any more, walking forward and picking up a Ball before lining up and having a Go. the Ball however went straight into the Gutter.

message 35: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " Common keep trying". Johnna said aligning Nzoru with herself so he could get into a straight stance." And keep you'r arm straight ". She helped with the mocement a bit. She gad a natural knowledge of human body workings and could understand that , that was the best way for people with vanpire strength

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene walked over."if you wanna stroke,you gotta concentrate on the centre and just let the ball go."She smiled softly,"Johanna you'll probably master it in no time,nzori you just need a bit of a help and you'll be perfect"

message 37: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"I highly doubt that." Nzori muttered to himself as he picked up the ball from the Return, lining it up once more as Directed however the Ball went to the gutter once more. The problem wasn't technique but rather, Nzori lacked the upper body strength to get the ball down the Alley to the pins.

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene got up."let me help you out."She put the ball in his hand and then directed him on how to swing and let go properly,

message 39: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Once again the ball guttered, there was nothing wrong with how he threw it but the problem was his lack of muscle.

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene looked at him."maybe bowling just isn't for you.Maybe you're good at something else."She said.

message 41: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments Johanna looked at the large ball carefully." Here try this one ". She said giving him a much lighter ball." I think it might help". She said steppibg back carefulky to see how he does

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene smiled at her and waited to see nzori try it out.

message 43: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori tried with the new and lighter ball which made it further down the alley, however it still fell into the gutter. If he got a lighter ball he may as well be throwing a balloon.

message 44: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " ..." The pure silence from her were more then enough to replace any and all words in the senario she was in." Wwll how a about we go get food then"? She said trying to shrug off the situation with the light balls.

" Do any of you like churrasco "? She said as she looked at a menu of stuff. She remmebered eating food in the dream world and how strange it was. She just hoped that it would be better in the real world.

message 45: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene nodded."good idea,food sounds good."She smiled at them.She looked at Johanna."nope,never tried that before."

message 46: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzori was glad they decided to shrug off his lack of masculenity, though he was sure the Reaper could probebly give them a Run for their Money and likely also take the Building along with it.

"Churrasco is a Portuguese and Spanish term referring to beef or grilled meat more generally," Nzori informed Johanna, sure the name sounded fancy but the food itself was commonplace amongst society. very rarely has one lived to be an Adult without having tried Grilled Meat at least once.

message 47: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'd like to try that."She told him."sounds tasty."She smiled before doing her last strike before she started walking back to them.

message 48: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " Yew , but have you tried it properly prepared from a spanish"? She asked as she ordered some , their was a spanish cook in the back abd johanna flashed him a kind smile and a wad of cash, wanting him to do his best in the preperation.

message 49: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"No."She replied as she looked around."I love pizza though,that's the only thing I really live to eat"

message 50: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Meanwhile I normally eat Quick serve foods." Nzori confessed as he had followed, finding a seat and siting on it. He wasn't much for going out of his way to get something of little value, preferring efficiency of things above most else.

« previous 1 3

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread