Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Fun places > Studio

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
recording sings,videos,all here..

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley dragged Iku along with her as she came inside.

message 4: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 523 comments Mod
Iku had a Bland expression on her face as she removed the Cigarette from her mouth and looked around, tilting her hand backwards to look at Ashley. "So, why bring a drinking buddy to a studio?"

message 5: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Just had to get you away from the drinks"she shrugged as she looked at the instruments around her.

message 6: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"but that's the point of being a Drinking Buddy." Iku pointed out before shrugging out of Ashley's Grip, looking to see what things were actually in the Building.

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah but you should try other things too."she says as she gestured towards the instruments,"try one of these."

message 8: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"What good would plucking some strings do, I'm a God of war?" Iku's questioned as she looked over the display of weapons.

message 9: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Just try it."She smiled at the goddess."you might like it."

message 10: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku's sighed in Disbelief as she reached down and picked up a Violin, picking up the Bow afterwards and looking at a Sheet of Music which stood at the Side of the Room on a Stand. Iku walking over and reading the sheet before closing her eyes and taking a step back, preparing to play the piece but first looking to see if Ashley was paying attention.

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley was seated and looked at Iku."I'm listening."She encouraged."Go on try it."She smiled.

message 12: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku Sighed before beginning to draw the bow across the strings, her face calm as she played the song. As she played she had used her abilities to have other instruments join in as well, creating an entire music piece being played from one look at only one instruments music sheet.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wEAeN...

Everyone always associated War with battle but that wasn't true, there was also the diplomatic side to war including Negotiations and espionage. Because of this Iku was well versed in playing already along with several other talents, though they didn't actually entertain her as much as Either drinking or fighting.

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley smiled listening attentively."this is so beautiful."She said as she listened in awe to her perform.

message 14: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku continued to play until the end before finishing, giving a bow to Iku before placing the Violin back where she had found it. "Happy now?" Iku asked as she pulled another Cigarette from her pocket and lit itself, looking back over to Ashley.

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley smiled."very."Her eyes gleamed."impressed actually."She looked at the girl."that was beautiful"

message 16: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"everyone overlooks the Beauty of War, and only see's the Violence." Iku said with a Sigh, Iku also preferred the Violence of War so she had no right to complain about the views of others.

message 17: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Ok alright."Ashley picked up another instrument they Happened to be a guitar and started playing it.

message 18: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku sat Down on a Nearby seat, turning and facing Ashley before Listening to Ashley Play.

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She started playing the sings she knew,feeling herself get lost in the music,she kept playing expressing her thoughts in music.

message 20: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

this Woman seems Simple Minded............. was Iku's thoughts as she listened, subconsciously also nodding her head to the Tune as she listened to Ashley play.

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

After the finished she smiled at Iku."so how was it?"She asked running her over the smooth surface if the guitar.

message 22: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"you seem to Enjoy Music, it.........sync's with your thoughts." Iku replied as she left the Cigarette in her Mouth, her Face still one of Boredom as she hadn't had a Challenging Fight since that Dios Kid became her Disciple.

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah I connect well with music."She replied as she smiled putting the guitar back."so Iku tell me a little more about yourself."

message 24: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"i'm a Good with Eternal Health and use it to commit numerous Sins, what else is there to tell?" Iku asked as she pulled out the flask and took another Swig, with Such a long and Healthy life she's picked up many bad habits.

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah we'll ever tried to be good?"She asked looking at her.

message 26: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"The concept of good and Evil is misguided, those who win simply claim they were Righteous but everyone who disagree's with them is dubbed as Evil regardless of View. But no, I'm an alcoholic and that isn't changing soon." Iku replied as she returned the flask to it's hiding place and removing the Cigarette from her mouth as she extinguished it.

message 27: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I know you won't change your habits."She sighed."I was just curious."She said Looking at her."I can't be bad,is one thing I know for sure."

message 28: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Doubtful, if someone hates you even a little you've done something bad in their mind." Iku pointed out as she pulled out and lit another Cigarette.

message 29: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Good point there."She said thoughtfully."I'm sure many people do hate me and I'm sure they must be out to kill me,"

message 30: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"If they Try, give me a call. I can't have my new drinking Buddy die on me." Iku said as she gave a small smirk in Ashley's direction, Iku would likely send one of her followers since Iku didn't have any abilities of Teleportation but she'd still hate if her buddy died.

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Sure I'll keep that in mind."she smiled up at her."I like you though,you're a nice person."

message 32: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"I'm a goddess, not a Demoness." Iku reminded Ashley, though that there was a misconception. Just as their were evil gods there were many honest Devils, though these number were often minuscule and ignored.

message 33: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I know,do you need me to present a sacrifice to you though or something?"She asked curiously looking at her.

message 34: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Are you a Virgin?" Iku asked both Rhetorically and Sarcastically, Iku only has her top Disciples perform tribute/sacrifice to her but only in Dire Situations which occurred rarely.

message 35: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yes I am a virgin,"She replied looking at her."Why do you ask?"

message 36: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku Face Palmed as she sighed, she wasn't expecting an answer as it was a Joke. "All the Scriptures refer to 'Virgin Sacrifices,' I was making a joke."

message 37: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh."Ashley laughed."Sorry I think my sense of humour is busted."

message 38: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"or perhaps my lack of expression just isn't suited for telling jokes?" Iku suggested with a shrug and a half willed smile, pulling the cigarette from her mouth shortly after and holding it between her two fingers.

message 39: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Perhaps it could be."She said looking at her."how many cigars have you consumed today and how many drinks?"

message 40: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"There is a difference between Cigar and Cigarette, look it up but 5 packs of Cigarettes and........." Iku paused as she began to count on her fingers.

"12 bottles of wine, 46 glasses of wine, a pint of Whiskey, almost a Litter of Spirits and a total of 173 shot glasses."

message 41: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley looked at her with a disapproving look."I'm not surprised.."She said."how are you still sober?"

message 42: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku paused for a moment and thought before replying, her answer precise and simple. "Practice and besides, who said I was sober?"

message 43: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You certainly look sober."She replied,looking at her."Because I've seen plenty of drunk people and I know how they talk and act."

message 44: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Then probably practice." Iku answered with a sigh, placing her Cigarette in her mouth again.

message 45: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah that makes sense."She smiled before looking at her."So tell me,Do you have any kids?Any family?Anyone who looks up to you?"

message 46: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"nope, Virgin Goddess here too. most People end up injured before they can even try getting into bed with me." Iku Confessed before looking up to Ashley, the only People looking up to Iku were people who had Something to fight for.

message 47: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Haha that's nice."She smiled."because in a world like this,something like that would be great."She looked at her."oh so do you have anyone who looks up to you?"

message 48: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"only those who Desire something." Iku replied as she placed the Cigarette back into her mouth, sighing as she thought back to her Three Disciples.

message 49: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh that's nice."She smiled at her.

message 50: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Is it really?" Iku asked curiously as she sat there and looked at Ashley

« previous 1

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread