What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Wolf-Shifter Teen Romance The girl has abusive/alcoholic parents as well as a baby sister. The shifter boy and girl are kind of like soulmates

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (saruuh) | 9 comments Human girl meets a teenage boy who shifts into a wolf with the rest of his family, there isn't exactly packs just families. The girl has abusive/alcoholic parents as well as a baby sister. The shifter boy and girl are kind of like soulmates - can't remember the exact term in the book. The family of the boy welcome the girl into their home once they find out about her home life. Really struggling to remember much else. I think the dad of the boy helps the girl out because he works in the law as something. The girl's parents have been given an option to go to meetings for their alcoholism, I think her dad has to have anger management but they fail to comply fully.
The girl finds out about how they shift into wolfs when she is outside and see's wolfs there. Please help, has been searching for this book for two days!! Thank you :)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32276 comments Mod
A guess - Circle of Lies by Sara Dailey?

Sarah, what year did you read this book?

Location - country/region, small town/big city, etc.?

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (saruuh) | 9 comments Nice guess but not that. The shifter boy was kind - I don't think he was like 'the popular' guy at school - most of his siblings (he had a few) already met their other half. Mid last year some time, it was quite a small town can't remember the country.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Sarah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Circle of Lies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sara Dailey (other topics)