Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Outside Areas (Zennel Town) > Rose Leaf Shrine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited Apr 30, 2014 04:59PM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod
Where the Rose Leaf Guardian resides, just beyond the forest.

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/...

message 2: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana had to admit the shrine had a lot of work put into it. But, still, she couldn't believe it was the Rose Leaf Guardian.

Cara just gaped, and dropped the bunny by accident.

message 3: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments the bunny glared at Cara but calmed down as it looked around the shrine. Cherry stood infront of them. "welcome to the Last Shrine of my Deity, The Rose Leaf Guardian." and she did a small bow.

message 4: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Cara picked the bunny up.

"How do I make a request to your deity?" Asked Aeliana politely, though honestly, she would, right now, prefer to be brisk, quick and out of here as soon as possible.

message 5: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "do you want me?" a woman asked as she walked out from behind a tree near the shrine.
(-http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgur...-)
"because I would very much like to talk with you Cara, lordess of deception, Aeliana, Queen of Hell, Seibrel, caster of the worlds, and Thexria, The Smith of the Fallen."

message 6: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana's inner self tsked. But her outer self smiled. "And I you," she said.

"What Lordess of Deception, I cast illusions, doesn't mean I deceive," Cara muttered.

message 7: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "it is your title nonetheless." The Rose Leaf Guardian said to Cara. "but why is the Smith of the Fallen here?"

message 8: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"How would I know?" Cara snapped. She disliked being called the Lordess of Deception.

Aeliana shushed Cara. "Be nice," while I'm still patient! she thought to Cara. "Does it make a difference?" She asked the Guardian.

message 9: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i can think of several reasons for her to be here but only two of them are good and it's not my birthday." the Rose Leaf Guardian told them in the tipsy stance and voice.

message 10: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Oh I see," said Cara dryly, though she didn't get it at all. She still didn't get the purpose of this annoying woman.

"And what's the other reason then?" Asked Aeliana.

message 11: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "irrelevant, it's probably one of the bad ones, so why are you guys here?" she asked.

message 12: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"I'd prefer you to tell me," said Aeliana smiling that pleasant smile that said, you better tell me.

"We need a cure," said Cara, "for her lover."

message 13: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i have a feeling I know which cure, who's attempting it now?" The Guardian asked.

message 14: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Loki," said Aeliana. "How long will this take?"

message 15: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i keep a spare set of all my potions." the Guardian said as she walked into the shrine.

the bunny tried to look unnoticed after the name of 'fallen' and 'smith' were used in her title.

message 16: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Cara gripped the bunny tighter.

Aeliana looked over to the bunny wondering if Cara was getting a bigger picture of the situation now. "Excellant, this shan't take you long then, will it?" Said Aeliana to the Guardian, her fingers cold from worry.

message 17: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments A Frustrated yell was heard from the shrine and Then the Guardian calmly walked back out.

The bunny leapt out of Cara's grasp and leapt up and into the shrine and after a bit bounded out and around the shrine to the back in what seemed a desperate dash.

message 18: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Cara ran after the bunny, Aeliana called for her, but was focussed on the Guardian.

message 19: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "there is some problems, it seems that this 'Loki' knows what he's doing." The guardian told Aeliana, "i'm sorry but all my potions are smashed across the floor and it seems that Thexria fears the same as what I fear happened next.

the bunny skidded to a halt and looked at the sacred tree's behind the shrine as Cherry and Cara arrived. every tree was torn out of the ground and burnt to a cinder and the chipped and scrapped, pure and utter destruction.

Cherry fell onto her knee's at the sight and then put her face in her hands and burst into tears at the wasteland her Deity's once beautiful garden had become.

message 20: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana stared, her anxiety finally showing on her face, as she saw what was in front of her.

Cara caught Aeliana. Her aunt was not a weak person, but Cara could imagine that right now she was panicking because she was remembering what had happened to Kari.

"Then tell me, what do I do now?" Said Aeliana through gritted teeth.

message 21: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "unfortunately we must deal with my brother and he is not to giving." The Rose Leaf Guardian mumbled. as Cherry wept and the Bunny bounded off in hope that at least one tree was remaining, even a sapling.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"And your brother is?" Said Cara. Aeliana watched the bunny hop away.

message 23: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments the Guardian began to tell them in a cross manner "he's a bastard and inappropriate. he requires something before he does anything as long as he believes it is of equal value and he is absolutely dispi-"

"that's enough of A sibling turmoil." a Red clad man said as he leant against a railing with a cigarette in his mouth.(-http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgur...-)

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana scowled, she hadn't meant to but, between the guardian and her brother, she didn't particularly like either of them. She wondered why Amaterasu created them anyway.

Cara turned, blinked, and couldn't help let her eyes wander all over him.

"And you're?" she said still supporting Aeliana.

message 25: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "your knight in shining armour, doll face." He said as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and held it in his hand as he walked over to Cherry, "what's the matter love, a pretty girl like yourself shouldn't be seen crying." he said in an alluring voice as the Guardian sighed in disgust.

message 26: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana rolled her eyes. "Let's get to the point," she said.

Cara snorted at the guy's words. "Who's your doll face?" she muttered.

message 27: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "t-t-the garden I-is dead." Cherry sobbed as the buy stood up.

"how important to you is this Garden and the potions they make," and he glanced at Aeliana. "including the Counter Clipping Toxin."

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Top priority," Aeliana said immediately. Her hand clenching Cara's.

message 29: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "as important as your virginity?" he asked as the Guardian walked behind them.

"told you he's an inappropriate bastard." she murmured.

message 30: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana combusted the cigarette in his hand and removed his shoes somewhat pettyishly. "How do I get my hands on the cure for the Toxin?"

Cara snickered. "I wouldn't ask her that question..."

message 31: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i need something of equal value so I would need something incredoubly precious to you since this is top priority and since you seem your age I assumed that your virginity was high up on important things." the guy told them, not realising that if he takes a wrong step he was surrounded by effectively four of the strongest women.

message 32: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Do you even realise who you're talking to?" Said Aeliana letting go of Cara, and walking over to the guy. "I'd think about your answer carefully."

Cara looked at the guardian, "did he just say we seem our age?" She asked, bemused.

message 33: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments the guardian hid her smile behind her hand. "he's about to receive some serious tutoring from a royal." she quietly snickered to Cara.

"your are but one flower of royal birth and rule over the garden of the demon flowers." He said with a slight bow.

message 34: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana took a deep breath, "I am Aeliana, Queen of Hell, and I'm not amused by you, at all, I don't appreciate your words, I don't appreciate you unless you shut that mouth of yours and help your sister out. Quit pussy footing around."

"Oh yes, don't mess with her," said Cara.

message 35: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments (gtg, I have school sport so it'll be a while before i'm back so ttyl)

message 36: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((kk, ttyl))

message 37: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i'm sorry if I caused such offense to the delicate structure of beauty but I can not perform any task until I receive something of equal value." the man said as in the background the Guardian was trying hard not to burst out laughing.

(back)

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"So rude. Really, this is why I dislike you," said Aeliana bluntly. She thought about what she had of equal value. "What kind of thing do you need?"

message 39: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "anything of equal value as to what you want." he said.

message 40: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"And what do you suggest?" She said coolly, there were a few things that had equal value. But...which was the right one?

message 41: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "what is important to you, I could take victory in exchange. i'm sure that would be important." the guy said as he lay on the floor.

message 42: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Victory is not that important..." what was important to her now was very simple, her father, Romano, Cara, her memories of Kari. To give up those, would hurt.

"If I make the sacrifice for her, is it still acceptable?" Said Cara, stepping in, her face serious. "We are family after all, and her concerns are mine."

message 43: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "but since it is not what you truly want I can not create her desire, only yours and to make someone else happy is not allowed in the desire selection." the guy said as the Rose Leaf Guardian soothed the still weeping Cherry.

message 44: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Cara scowled. Cara knew perhaps not as well as Aeliana, that this kind of exchange shouldn't be trusted. Not when the one in contact with the guardians was one of Loki's henchies.

"Then, to exchange for the cure, can I give one memory?"

message 45: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "depends on the importance of the memory."

message 46: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana thought about the memory, "depends on what you mean by importance? You have to speak clearly guardian of some kind. If you don't, some one will err, and I would not like to be on the end of my wrath."

message 47: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "what is this said memory? I need to know and compare how you feel about it to how you feel about the requirement of the toxin then I'll take care of her." and he indicated Cherry.

message 48: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana dismissed Cherry, not quite sure why he wanted to take care of Cherry. "It was the last time I met Kari," she said.

message 49: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "so you want to trade a happy moment for a sad one?" the guy asked.

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana tilted her head, "it was both a happy and sad moment."

« previous 1