Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

TV/Movies > Talk About All Your Favourite Movies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 238 (238 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2016 06:23PM) (new)

Chat here about all your favourite movies here....recommend movies...just movies movies movies lol

Remember that if your recommending a movie.... be sure that you maybe leave the movie rating or advise if it has STUFF in it!

message 2: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Lol this was a very good idea for a thread XD. Okay, should I watch Letters to Juliet tonight or If I Stay? Which is more romantic?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Letters to Juliet is like waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more romantic and like 100 times better....I didnt feel the romance pull in the If I Stay movie....it actually did nothing for me....but everyones different...some people i spoke to really like the if i stay movie.

And thanks I thought it was a good idea too :D

message 4: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Okay, I need something super romantic tonight so I can fantasies and dream ;). Hehe. I think I'm going to go with Letters to Juliet and I'll watch If I Stay later. Sound good?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep if u wont happy romantic dreams def go with Letters to Juliet!!!! Its like just the cutest!!!

message 6: by Shristhi (new)

Shristhi (thebookgodess) Did anyone watch the Shadow Hunters Movie?

message 7: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Okay, great! I LOVE cute romantic movies! It's almost my bedtime so I wanna go watch it. Are you cool with me leaving now? I can stay if you want...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Have u watched the trailer for the new Nicholas Sparks movie?? The Choice??

I really want to watch Me Before You!!!! It looks really good but really sad at the same time!! I cried just watching the trailer lols no jks
Here u have to watch it!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Mmk...

message 9: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Yeah! I'm SO excited for that one! I have the book on hold and I'm planing on watching it in theaters with my friend! I'm SO excited!

message 10: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments I haven't watched The Choice trailer. I love how the movies you keep recommending have songs that I love. Like Me before you and Letters to Juliet (yeah, I love Love Song too)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess wrote: "Did anyone watch the Shadow Hunters Movie?"

Wait there's a movie??? i just know of the tv series.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadiyah wrote: "Yeah! I'm SO excited for that one! I have the book on hold and I'm planing on watching it in theaters with my friend! I'm SO excited!"

Which one are we talking about???

message 13: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Hadiyah wrote: "Yeah! I'm SO excited for that one! I have the book on hold and I'm planing on watching it in theaters with my friend! I'm SO excited!"

Which one are we talking about???"

ME BEFORE YOU! Sorry about caps lock. I'm just SO excited. I just watched The Choice trailer and that's on my to-watch list now too XD.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadiyah wrote: "Queen of Randomness (AKA Kristen) wrote: "Hadiyah wrote: "Yeah! I'm SO excited for that one! I have the book on hold and I'm planing on watching it in theaters with my friend! I'm SO excited!"

Whi..."

hahaha yeah and its got the guy from the Hunger Games in it (Finnick) Im soooo excited about this one too!!! Do we know when its coming out???

message 15: by Shristhi (new)

Shristhi (thebookgodess) Yeah, there is a movie, there is also a tv show =D a lot of people didn't like the Movie, but I thought it was OK... It could have been better =D

message 16: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments I believe it's coming out in April! I think...
Safe Haven is now on my to-watch list too XD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess wrote: "Yeah, there is a movie, there is also a tv show =D a lot of people didn't like the Movie, but I thought it was OK... It could have been better =D"

ohh u mean the mortal instruments :) i liked that :) I was a bit sad that they didnt use Lily Collins as Clary again but apparently she asked for too much money! Gees stop needing more money you all make more then us!! xD

message 18: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Okay, my sweet, sweet Queen. I love you, but it's my bed time soon and I REALLY want to watch Letters to Juliet. I'm sorry. Goodbye :(.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadiyah wrote: "I believe it's coming out in April! I think...
Safe Haven is now on my to-watch list too XD"

Ohhh dammit thats forever away!!! :( hahaha thats got Josh Dumal in it i love him as an actor!!

message 20: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments I KNOW! It's taking forever! I can't wait!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hadiyah wrote: "Okay, my sweet, sweet Queen. I love you, but it's my bed time soon and I REALLY want to watch Letters to Juliet. I'm sorry. Goodbye :(."

Okay :( enjoy letters to Juliet maybe i'll watch it as well and then it will be like we're watching it together :D

message 22: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Yeah! I'm really sorry for leaving you now. I hope you don't mind :(... Are you going to watch it too?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats okay...and yes i think i will!!! :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

C'mon Hadid lets get some popcorn & chocolate its letters to juliet time!!!

message 25: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments I got the chips. Alright, the movie is starting! This is awesome! I guess I'll talk to you when we're done!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes no talking through the movies!!! :D

message 27: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Okay, talk to you when we're done :D.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Shhh its started :p

message 29: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments *whispers* hehe sorry

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

You got me yeaheah...the way u take my hand it's just sooo sweet...that crooked smile of urs just knocks me off my feet...it must be love *sings along*

EEEK this is fun Hadid *whispers*

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sooo pitch perfect ;)

message 32: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments *whispers* this is so much fun!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah we win" *said in Italian accent*
"I don't want to see a mushroom" lols

message 34: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Yeah, hehehe

*whispers angrily* stupid fiance isn't listening to Sophie.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

*nods in agreeance* stupid fiancé ur in the city of love do something romantic don't chase mushroom oh wait my apologies trufle lols

message 36: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments lols *nods in double agreement*
EEEEEEEEK she found the letter!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

EEEK where going on an adventure :)

message 38: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Yay! If I wrote one of those letters it'd be too long and ranty and they'd throw it away before they even finish reading it XD.

message 39: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Her fiance is so stupid it's killing me.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha I wouldn't have anything to write worth reading lols

I no he's soooo annoying!!! Him and his "we wins"

message 41: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Lol

"we win" UGH! Thank goodness he went to some stupid auction. Poor Sophie, though.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I no right!!!

Great pre-honeymoon right!?

message 43: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments *super sarcasm* yeah, a girls dream.

*offers you some of my Doritos* I'm actually eating chips XD.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks here have some of my potato chips *hands packet over* (I'm even really eating them as well)

This is fun it's like ur really here :D

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I seriously love the British guy :) (did u notice it's the guy that plays Rohan in Eragon??)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I have some lollies u want some?? I have a bottle of drink also...u want??

message 47: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments I've never watched that :(...

Yeah, this actually is so much fun. It's like we're for real together. And the British guy is really cute. He's a prick right now, but I'm sure he'll lighten up soon since we're on an adventure ;).

message 48: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Thanks for the potato chips XD :D

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay :)

message 50: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Yes pleases. *takes a drink* *takes lolli*Take as many of my chips as you'd like :D

« previous 1 3 4 5

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread