Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive (BOTM) > American Horror Story

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Von (new)

Von Bariuad (vonbariuad) | 23 comments Hi. I just finished the first season if AHS. I found myself obsessing over this character named Tate. If you're watching/watched the series, he is a teen psychopath, mass murderer, who committed suicide. He died in a cursed house which is popularly known as the murder house. If you'll die in there, you'll stay there along with the other spirits that are stuck in there since 18-something. Then there's Violet, they just moved in to the murder house. Their family is looking for a fresh start for her parent's relationship is on a tip of a cliff. Her father is a psychiatrist and Tate pretended to be a patient. That's when he met Violet. Violet can see him, can interact with him like a normal breathing human being. A rebel and a psychopath -- they fell inlove! Tate became so passionate and all. Well, I am just into Ghost/spirit - human love affair.

Can you recommend some books that I can relate to this story? I am really longing for a Tate - Violet love team.

Lavinutza (Carti si Caini) | 45 comments Girl of nightmares, the second in Anna series (duology)by Kendare Blake might be of interest. It's about a boy who's in love with a ghost. But you have to read the fist book which is pretty creepy too.