KH's Dirty Angels discussion

Experiment in Terror > We ♥ Dex Foray!

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (last edited Apr 30, 2014 07:14PM) (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
I love him ... You love him ... We all love him!
Be free. Discuss.

message 2: by Kim (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:52PM) (new)

Some inspiration...

message 3: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments I can already tell this will be my favorite thread. ❤_❤
I love Dex—looove him!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

message 4: by Kim (new)

MOLLIE ❤Take me to the stripclub, DEX!❤ wrote: "I can already tell this will be my favorite thread. ❤_❤
I love Dex—looove him!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
"

Thanks for posting those! I think this will be my fave thread to ♥♥♥

message 5: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments <3<3 Dex!! Love this thread!

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments MOLLIE ❤Take me to the stripclub, DEX!❤ wrote: "I can already tell this will be my favorite thread. ❤_❤
I love Dex—looove him!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
"

Thanks for the visual Mollie. The second one down is smoking!!!

****fanning self*****

He gets better and better as the series progresses.

message 7: by Kim (new)

MK~ Picky Girl wrote: "MOLLIE ❤Take me to the stripclub, DEX!❤ wrote: "I can already tell this will be my favorite thread. ❤_❤
I love Dex—looove him!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
"

Thanks for the visual Mollie. The second one..."

I agree ... He does get better & better. I absolutely live everything written from his pov. Such a perv ♥

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments I get to read some of this series from his POV?!

YIPPIEE!

message 9: by Kim (new)

Oh, did I spoil that? Lol! Sorry!

message 10: by Jaime (new)

Jaime When i think of Dex i always see Robert Downey Jr as him
description I must do a re-read before the final book

Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews  (tsbook) | 9 comments Jaime wrote: "When i think of Dex i always see Robert Downey Jr as him
I must do a re-read before the final book"

me too :)

message 12: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments MK, Dex will have you swooning so hard. I love his povs. And my Dex pics are Jason Behr.

message 13: by Kim (new)

I like RDJ for Dex ... Not too shabby ;)

I really want to do a re-read before the final book. We can do a group read. But I thought first an Artists trilogy read before Dirty Angels is released. What do you guys think?

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (allee5) | 1 comments Jaime wrote: "When i think of Dex i always see Robert Downey Jr as him
I must do a re-read before the final book"

Aww... me too!!

message 15: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments Amanda wrote: "i always see Robert Downey Jr as him"

I was just about to post that pic, Amanda. :)

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments Kim B wrote: "I like RDJ for Dex ... Not too shabby ;)

I really want to do a re-read before the final book. We can do a group read. But I thought first an Artists trilogy read before Dirty Angels is released. W..."

Yes! Lets do it. I'm in

message 17: by Raquel (new)

Raquel Love Dex!!!! He's is in my top list of favorite male book characters and is my #1 KH hero.

A lot of the times I pictured Colin Farrell for Dex:

[image error] photo Colin-Farrell-Wallpaper-50_zps575b352d.jpg

[image error] photo ColinFarrellOuterwearVestKCKPTjuFbMWl_zps088fbce9.jpg

And super Dex working out, hehe.

[image error] photo 1_zpsa7a4d42a.jpg

message 18: by Raquel (new)

Raquel This actor Tyler Hynes, also reminded me of Dex, but I like Colin Farrel more.

photo tyler-hynes-30582-photo-large-7_zpse582a604.jpg

message 19: by Raquel (new)

Raquel @ Mollie: Phew!that second pic is HOT!! Totally Dex & Perry.

message 20: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments @Raquel, Colin makes a perfect Dex!

message 21: by Jaime (new)

Jaime I agree Colin Farrel makes a great Dex

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments Ok, so I get it now!! I understand what all the fuss is about!

Dex!!!!!

This was me after reading 7 books and three novellas!!

I'm in a serious book funk now. I don't want to start Ashes to Ashes until closer to the final book release.

message 23: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments welcome to the club, mk! :)

message 24: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments I read them all in about a week. I didn't know what to do with my life!!! lol And I think my first reaction was I have to start it all over again.

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments Mollie!! I feel depressed.
I don't know what to do with myself. I know that nothing will compare.
I can't believe KH is ending this series. I'm not sure what to read. Think about starting the Devils Metal?

What does everyone think about Max getting his own book?

message 26: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments I love Max so I'm excited for it. I'm also looking forward to Ada's books.

message 27: by Kim (new)

Oh MK!!!
Welcome to my world =D I also was in a book funk after reading EIT. Although I caught up before Come Alive was released, so had to wait for A2A to be released. So sad the series is ending. Waaaaaa!!!!! But all good things , yadda, yadda ...

I'm not a big Max fan. But of course I will read his books. Very interested to see what will happen in Ada's series.

And yes, you should definitely read the Devils next. Its a got a great tie in to EIT & you will love it!♥

message 28: by Kim (new)

Mollie ... I want to start it all over again too! Definitely before the final book is released!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Max seems like a jerk.... Still. I am waiting for his redeeming moment- hasn't happened for me yet,though!! I will be reading regardless because KH could write about poo and I would read it and it would be awesome.

message 30: by Raquel (last edited May 13, 2014 03:30AM) (new)

Raquel Oh i so know the feeling MK. I read them all back to back up to Into the Hollow and was in a huge book hangover after waiting for Come Alive.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Maximus, but after Come Alive, kinda of curious to see what happened to him. I'm more excited about Ada's spin off though. Love her character .

message 31: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments What? Am I the only one with love for Max? Lol idk why but I find it extremely difficult to hate a KH character. I couldn't even hate the ex in Love, in English.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He just comes across as a wanna be that does more harm than good and I don't really understand his motivation. Hence, being a jerk.

message 33: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (ignitethepage) | 80 comments He is pretty selfish too, but I felt bad for him cause he couldn't even do his job right. Not gonna spoil anything though.

message 34: by Raquel (last edited May 13, 2014 09:42AM) (new)

Raquel I don't hate him but I didn't like him in On Demon's Wing. He was making things worst. But I thought he was pretty funny character before that book.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments I can't wait to meet Dex when I finally get round to reading the EiT series!

MK~ Picky Girl  | 15 comments IDK how I feel about him. On one hand I was pissed off. He made some terrible choices but on the other hand I feel bad for him. You're are spot on Mollie. He really couldn't do his job right. Poor guy lost his girl too. I'm anxious to read his book. I'm sure KH will have us fall in love with Max. She is so good at creating authentic, likeable characters.

message 37: by Kim (new)

MK you are so right! She writes amazing characters (love or love to hate).

Max just rubbed me the wrong way at the start. I did have empathy for him, but I'm still not a fan (yet).

message 38: by Kim (new)

Rachel wrote: "I can't wait to meet Dex when I finally get round to reading the EiT series!"

Dex is awesome!!! Any straight girl with a pulse should have the opportunity to know his character ♥