Comforteers discussion

Point of Suicide > Kara's Killer

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Viscountess Oracle Karaline D. Valdez of Camp Jupiter whom sees all and knows all in the land of Easter Grimsbrock  | 364 comments A smile.
'I'm fine!! I'm great!!I'm just waiting a while!!"
A laugh. A grin
None of these come from within.
All fake,
Humor is great,
for hiding pain.
because no one notices the fear you gain,
or the fact that you are dying on the inside,
or the fact that for her sake you stay away from knives
No one notices.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Clark Kara, I am here if you wanna talk.

Viscountess Oracle Karaline D. Valdez of Camp Jupiter whom sees all and knows all in the land of Easter Grimsbrock  | 364 comments He is getting more and more violent... Got angry and yelling twice so far in the last two hours. He threatened to ram the car in front of us and cussed at it with my six year old sister in the car. He hasn't hit me yet, but that won't last long....

Viscountess Oracle Karaline D. Valdez of Camp Jupiter whom sees all and knows all in the land of Easter Grimsbrock  | 364 comments He is getting more and more violent... Got angry and yelling twice so far in the last two hours. He threatened to ram the car in front of us and cussed at it with my six year old sister in the car. He hasn't hit me yet, but that won't last long....

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Clark Is there someone you can call about it?

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Clark Other family maybe?

Viscountess Oracle Karaline D. Valdez of Camp Jupiter whom sees all and knows all in the land of Easter Grimsbrock  | 364 comments My mom? She doesn't care.
My six year old little sister who thinks everyone is kind and friendly? I'm protecting her!

message 9: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (bookworm_bella) is there anyone else you can talk to?

message 10: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Clark Aunt uncle cousin someone at school

message 11: by Apollo, Master of Perspective (new)

Apollo (SmartestPersonintheWorld) | 693 comments Mod
I know a place, but you'll probably say no.