Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Promote Your Service Blog Here > Booking Now - Editing and Beta Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh I specialize in beta reading or editing for contemporary or literary fiction but will consider other genres with the exception of SF. My web site, The Writer's Reader, https://thewritersreader.wordpress.com provides details about different types of editing and a look into my deep publishing credentials. Low rates, satisfied writers. Contact me at sharonumbaugh@gmail.com to exchange details. Thanks.

Sharon

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharon, your reply is the 10th response I have received in 24 hours. The problem here is I posted a request under the "free" beta reader section, seeking either a swap or volunteer for beta reading. I am sure your services are worthwhile, but that is not what I was seeking. Not at all sure why I am getting all these commercial responses.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh Cristy,

Well, that is odd. I certainly didn't post it but once. I will check too, to make sure it is in the correct category. Thanks for letting me know.

Sharon

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry. I have written to Kathy to ask about all this. And I noticed someone else, Cory, has also asked about the same issue.
Cristy