Perustopia Book Club discussion

Favorite book in the world

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine is The Giver best book on EARTH if you haven't read it go read it now its really short.

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I enjoyed The Giver too, but my favourite book in the world is Howl's Moving Castle. It's perfect.

message 3: by Dimitra (new)

Dimitra  Demertzi  (dimitradmr) | 20 comments The Giver is one of my favorite books, as well as is Clockwork Princess.

message 4: by Adnan (new)

Adnan Siddiqui (sos21) | 48 comments Definitely A Song of Ice and Fire series !!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Another one of my favorites is the LUNAR CHRONICLES

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabrina wrote: "I enjoyed The Giver too, but my favourite book in the world is Howl's Moving Castle. It's perfect."

I'll check it out

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

DimitraDmr wrote: "The Giver is one of my favorite books, as well as is Clockwork Princess."

I should read the shadowhunter books shouldn't i

message 8: by Shaz (new)

Shaz (severuspls) other than harry potter, deffos clockwork prince

message 9: by Iris (new)

Iris Bratton (b-ratton) Pride and Prejudice is my most reread book! I also loved Yes Please by Amy Poehler

message 10: by Tanaya (new)

Tanaya Wijaya (nayatanaya) | 50 comments Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Percy Jackson :)

message 11: by Anabell (new)

Anabell (readingislikebreathing) | 98 comments Mine is Ignite me -by Tahereh Mafi and The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater, can't decide which is my favourite.

Oh and also the Hobbit by J. R.R. Tolkien , Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling and The last Goddess by Rick Riordan (is this the title of the last Percy Jackson book? Just translated it from german title to english :D)

message 12: by Mafalda (new)

Mafalda Santos (mxfalda) Pride and Prejudice is my favourite book of all time! Also Harry Potter (obviously) and The Chronicles of the Emerse World

message 13: by Gina (new)

Gina  | 25 comments Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- it's fantastic!

message 14: by Evelina (new)

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 94 comments My Wattpad Love by Ariana Godoy and Alienated by Melissa Landers!

message 15: by Christina (new)

Christina Kakarouba (akingdomofbooks) | 71 comments Throne of glass, legend and TID idk which one I love them all

message 16: by Bailee (new)

Bailee Walsh The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton is my favorite book!

message 17: by Melisa (new)

Melisa (herondalehavilliard) Clockwork Princess

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Carry on by Rainbow Rowell :)

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments I have so many but im going to go with Harry Potter and A court of thornes and roses :)))

message 20: by Alexa (new)

Alexa A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson, though all of her stuff is fantastic

message 21: by Zita (new)

Zita Szarvasi (zitus) | 15 comments Why can't I like on Goodreads? :D

Mine is Ella Enchanted, a retelling of Cinderella, the movie is not even worth mentioning... An essential fairy tale for girls' souls. :)

message 22: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielbrady) Definitely Outlander by Diana Gabaldon! Or A Court of Thorns and Roses

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma  (emmaelizabethgrace) | 27 comments Harry potter

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Zita wrote: "Why can't I like on Goodreads? :D

Mine is Ella Enchanted, a retelling of Cinderella, the movie is not even worth mentioning... An essential fairy tale for girls' souls. :)"

Thats a book it one of mt favorite movies

message 25: by Sofie (new)

Sofie Ramsay (sofieramsay) | 30 comments The Hunger Gamed by Suzanne Collins (but I don't know if I would enjoy it as much now that I did when I read it a couple of years ago) and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam (librarymouse81) My current favorite book is Colorworld by Rachel E. Kelly.

message 27: by Annie (new)

Annie (anniext) Legend, Prodigy, and Champion (the whole trilogy basically) by Marie Lu. :)

message 28: by Evelina (new)

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 94 comments My Wattpad Love by Ariana Godoy and Alienated by Melissa Landers!

message 29: by Wildest_dreams. (new)

Wildest_dreams. The infernal devices: Clockwork princess ……… (too much feels..)

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyxxxelizabeth) | 35 comments Speak by Laurie halse Anderson ... Not the usual response but it's one of the best books I've read and remains one of my all time favorites

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The Queen Of Shadows.... I loved it!

message 32: by Randi (new)

Randi Hogden | 39 comments The Book Thief by Markus Zusak! No question about it

message 33: by Marshall (new)

Marshall Comia (marshall852) | 9 comments My favorites are definitely The Great Gatsby and The Name of The Wind!

message 34: by thebookishlarkin (new)

thebookishlarkin | 1 comments Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs :)

message 35: by Tamar (new)

Tamar Rijk (tamarasluna) | 3 comments I loved the fifth wave, the kiss of deception, Ali and Nino and the book thief.. And many more. Choosing one is just way to hard!

message 36: by Tanisha (new)

Tanisha | 165 comments Any Cassandra Clare book! Oh, I also love Sarah J. Maas's books, Chris Colfer's books and Jennifer L Armentrout and Rick Riodran's books! Also loved Divergent! Ya... I have a lot of favourites

message 37: by Alvenia (new)

Alvenia | 7 comments Harry Potter

message 38: by Lynx (new)

Lynx Snow (AdorableSnowyLynx) | 9 comments Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas. She's my favorite author and I adore any of her books really. But Queen of Shadows was just so satisfying.

message 39: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Randi wrote: "The Book Thief by Markus Zusak! No question about it"

OMG ME TOO!!!!!

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex My favorite book is probably The Outsiders.

message 41: by Marifer (new)

Marifer | 97 comments Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, the plot twist was just stunning!

message 42: by Maeve (new)

Maeve | 45 comments Matched by Ally Condie, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, Mortal Instruments, TID, and so many more!

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily | 8 comments Matched the selection series by Kiera cass

message 44: by Sabrine (new)

Sabrine Balti | 52 comments The Book Thief By Markus Zusak

message 45: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 29 comments It's a tie between Something Witchy This Way Comes by Veronica Blade and Playing For Keeps by R.L. Mathewson. I absolutely love them both and can't choose!

message 46: by Eva (new)

Eva (evaleest) HP & We All Looked Up

message 47: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 71 comments The Uglies By Scott Westerfield

message 48: by Dominika (new)

Dominika  (quaerv) | 5 comments delirium trilogy it was aoxaodjwhcjaid like i dont have words

message 49: by Josie (new)

Josie Pawlicka (josie_paw) | 21 comments Throne of glass- Heir of fire is my fav book of the series that I'm totally obsessed with

But Bone Season is definetly my favourite standalone book of all time

message 50: by Juamild (new)

Juamild Fermin | 92 comments Looking for Alaska. That will always be #1

« previous 1