Making Connections discussion

The Essential Guide to Emotional Balance
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4250. - THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO EMOTIONAL BALANCE by Andrew Cormier

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
The Essential Guide to Emotional Balance by Andrew Cormier Andrew Cormier

Genre: Self Help

The Essential Guide to Emotional Balance

Book Description:

The Essential Guide to Emotional Balance is a convenient, pocket-sized guide designed as a “quick hit” for today’s busy person. It is intended to supplement your existing belief system, whatever it may be. You will find little, if anything in it that contradicts any religious notions.

This guide tackles the topics of stress, anger, worry, depression, fear, and more! It also contains a section to help with guided meditation based on the author’s many years of experience.

This quintessential book is a fast, easy read that you can take anywhere and begin to implement at any moment throughout your day. The suggestions contained within can be instantly used to help you get control of your life, manage your emotions, and live much happier and with greater purpose. Best of all, you won’t spend hundreds of hours trudging through a dull, wordy manual to get there.

These aren’t just myths: take it from the author: “I use these tips daily. They really do WORK! I felt compelled to share my secrets with everyone because they’ve been so helpful in my daily life. Stress used to keep me up late at night, tossing and turning, and it felt like a gorilla was sitting on my chest. I’m happy to say that with these suggestions, I’ve removed that gorilla. He’s back in his cage! I feel so much more relaxed and happier now than ever before. I wrote this with the goal to help you to also find new ways to use the power of your own mind to have a better, more productive life!”

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Andrew Cormier,
I would like to read & review your book.
Would you be interested in mine?
Regards,
Alva.
alva@pollyannanow.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Alva

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Tana^^