Reads With Friends discussion

Snow Like Ashes > Sat 3/12 | Ch. 23-26

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by LaChelle (new)

LaChelle | 17 comments I am so much more pleased with this book than I expected! I was thinking that maybe Mather and Meira were twins. But this twist is even better!

message 3: by LaChelle (new)

LaChelle | 17 comments I am so much more pleased with this book than I expected! I was thinking that maybe Mather and Meira were twins. But this twist is even better!

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Lachelle wrote: "I am so much more pleased with this book than I expected! I was thinking that maybe Mather and Meira were twins. But this twist is even better!"

Twins would have been CRAZYYYY. lol

message 5: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 44 comments I never thought they'd be related because thay would knock him out as a romantic interest. But I knew it I knew it. I called it from the start that she was the real heir. So all this time they pretended. It makes sense all but one thing. To marry off their QUEEN like some commoner? Wtf. I hope she can use her magic and get away from Angra and free her new friends.

message 6: by maggie (new)

maggie  (magemoran) Eve wrote: "I never thought they'd be related because thay would knock him out as a romantic interest. But I knew it I knew it. I called it from the start that she was the real heir. So all this time they pret..."

I definitely knew she was royalty too, at first I thought maybe from another court but then she was described as Winterian so I figured she had to be the real Winter Queen, still pleased with this twist though because I think it will make the series as a whole much more interesting.

I do feel a little bad for Mather though, unless he already knows, which I suspect he kind of does.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (readingwithjessica) So they switched the babies!!! Ahh okay! I don't think I would've thought that without Eve telling me before hand. Can't wait to finish it up today!