Reads With Friends discussion

Snow Like Ashes > Fri 3/11 | Ch. 18-22

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by LaChelle (new)

LaChelle | 17 comments Chapter 18 has me crying like a baby

message 3: by maggie (new)

maggie  (magemoran) I didn't even think I was that attached to these characters, but dang all this just got really emotional.

message 4: by maggie (new)

maggie  (magemoran) I didn't even think I was that attached to these characters, but dang all this just got really emotional.

message 5: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 12 comments I think even though I like some of the characters. And the story at times I'm at the point I just want to be finished.
I'm just going into chapter 23. I might try and get another chapter or 2 in today then get the rest finished up tomorrow.

message 6: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 44 comments Wow! That's all I can say. So she was taken and Sir is dead. I'm still mad at Sir but now feel bad for his wife. I hope she figures out Helen's meaning soon/ I'm still convinced that if Mather is the true king then maybe there was a way where the line of power would jump to her somehow? I don't know but I think she is the real ruler, who will be able to use the conduit. Also the deal, her people would be safe in Winter. He made a deal, he can't cross into Winter so why don't they return and stay out of reach. They don't know I'm sure but maybe she can get out and make it happen.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (readingwithjessica) Well that was depressing.....