2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2016 > Anna's 20 books for 2016

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna I am excited to join this group. I read 20 books last year and have read 4 so far this year. I have been reading classic remixes for a local library challenge and really enjoying it. I have read Stitching in Snow and the first two volumes of The Lunar Chronicles. Also read Fahrenheit 451, the play.

message 2: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4633 comments Welcome Anna! :)

You are already doing great with your challenge then! Did you enjoy Cinder? I'm reading it soon, it's sitting on my shelf ^^ Don't hesitate to ask if I can be of help with something :)

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Welcome to the group, Anna! Good luck with your challenge.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna These groups are almost overwhelming. It is a challenge to remember how to get back so I can follow the comments. I loved Cinder and the second in the series Scarlet even more.

message 5: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments You can set notifications for particular topics at the bottom of each topic, or you can also bookmark! But don't feel stressed out about replying or posting more than you feel comfortable. :) Let me know if there's any way I can help.

message 6: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4633 comments Anna wrote: "These groups are almost overwhelming. It is a challenge to remember how to get back so I can follow the comments. I loved Cinder and the second in the series Scarlet even more."

That's great to hear! I'm looking very much forward to reading it next month!