Bell Awards for Early Literacy Discussion Group discussion

YOU Can Be a Member of the 2017 Selection Committee!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melody (new)

Melody | 33 comments Have you loved reading and discussing all of the great picture books coming out and exploring how they model and support the five early literacy practices?

Take your passion to the next level and join the 2017 CLEL Bell Award selection committee. Apply by March 21st at http://www.clel.org/#!2017-selection-...

You must be a member of the Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy (but membership is FREE) and commit to two in person meeting on April 30 and December 10, 2016 in the Denver Metro area, as well as monthly virtual meetings. Please review the full list of requirements if you are interested in applying.

If you have any questions about the requirements or application process, please contact us at clelbellawards@gmail.com

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (librarybonanza) | 2 comments Oh, how I wish I lived in Colorado! But it may be a reality in the future and THEN I'll apply to be on the committee.

message 3: by Melody (last edited Mar 05, 2016 12:10PM) (new)

Melody | 33 comments You do not have to live in Colorado to be a member of the committee! It's a great state to visit if you are able to come to the Short List meeting on December 10th. We can be flexible about the April orientation meeting and host you virtually.

While CLEL is regional organization, the Bell Award is a national award and state residency is not a requirement for either.