Authors & Reviewers discussion

After the Thaw (Frozen Footprints #2)
This topic is about After the Thaw
Review Request > Christian Romantic Suspense - Free for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 4 comments I'm hoping to gain some reviews (particularly on Amazon) for my newest Christian romantic suspense novel, After the Thaw, once it's released in April. If you're willing to review, please post below or message me with your email address, and I'll send a PDF right away.

Some wounds heal. Others leave scars.

Four years ago, Charlene Perigard survived a brutal kidnapping. Now sinister threats, a midnight attack, and a deathbed promise drive her to the little town of Creekside, where she encounters a man from her past whom she has long struggled to forget: Clay Morrow—ex-convict and brother of her kidnapper. He's also the man who once helped save her life.

Despite the odds, Charlene and Clay forge a tentative friendship, unaware of a brooding, mounting danger that seeks to destroy them both. Charlene’s wounded heart must choose between her fiancé and the man whose past is more scarred than her own. But in choosing, she may just lose everything.

Note: After the Thaw is the sequel to Frozen Footprints but can be read as a stand-alone novel.

View After the Thaw on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C...

Thanks,
Therese

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Schwimley (victoriaschwimley) | 25 comments HI, Therese:

I'ma Christian who writes romantic suspense. I'd be happy to review your book, but I'm can't promise how quickly I can get it done. I'm a writer and a narrator and work a full-time job, so time is limited. But I'd do my best to get it out before it's released. You said you'd offer PDF, but I'd prefer either a mobi file or Word document that I can convert to mobi to put on my Kindle. Calibre offers a free program where you can convert to any style.

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 4 comments Oh my, you've written so many books--I'm in awe! Very happy to meet you, Victoria! No time frame pressure at all if you'd like to review my book; I certainly understand and will be very patient. Thanks for the tip on converting a Word doc to mobi. I'll see if I can figure it out and then send you the mobi; if I can't, I can still send you the Word doc. I'll just need your email.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 4 comments Okay, I converted it to mobi without too much trouble, although for some reason it added a space between every paragraph. Other than that, it looks how it should. Let me know if you want me to send it your way. :)