Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

After the Thaw (Frozen Footprints #2)
This topic is about After the Thaw
Authors' Corner > Christian Romantic Suspense - Free for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments I'm hoping to gain some reviews (particularly on Amazon) for my newest Christian romantic suspense novel, After the Thaw, once it's released in April. If you're willing to review, please post below or message me with your email address, and I'll send a PDF right away.

Some wounds heal. Others leave scars.

Four years ago, Charlene Perigard survived a brutal kidnapping. Now sinister threats, a midnight attack, and a deathbed promise drive her to the little town of Creekside, where she encounters a man from her past whom she has long struggled to forget: Clay Morrow—ex-convict and brother of her kidnapper. He's also the man who once helped save her life.

Despite the odds, Charlene and Clay forge a tentative friendship, unaware of a brooding, mounting danger that seeks to destroy them both. Charlene’s wounded heart must choose between her fiancé and the man whose past is more scarred than her own. But in choosing, she may just lose everything.

Note: After the Thaw is the sequel to Frozen Footprints but can be read as a stand-alone novel.

View After the Thaw on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C...

Thanks,
Therese

Caitlyn Santi | 815 comments Hi Therese, I would love to review this one! I loved Frozen Footprints!!!

Caitlyn
My email address (in spam free format) is Caitlynsantiauthor(at)gmail(dot)com

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Thanks Caitlyn, I really appreciate it! :) I just sent the PDF; let me know if for some reason you don't receive it.

Caitlyn Santi | 815 comments Got it! Thanks, really looking forward to it! :D

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments My pleasure! Thank YOU!

Bess | 2580 comments Is this a modern book or more historic? It sounds really great, however, I have not read the first in the series. :|

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Hi Bess, thanks for your interest. The book is modern, not historic, and it's not necessary to have read the first novel to enjoy and understand this one. Hope that helps!

Bess | 2580 comments It does. Is there a time frame for the review? We are starting a book bingo that lasts for about a month and a half, possibly two months....

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments The book releases April 5th, and while I appreciate any reviews that can be posted on or soon after that date, I certainly understand if that's not possible. I'm willing to wait longer, so no pressure if you do decide to review. :)

message 10: by Bess (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bess | 2580 comments Therese, I would like to read and review your book. My email address is TUR8LS (at) GMAIL (dot) COM. Thank you....

Just so you know, I'm very new to the review book process. I usually read books and leave a star rating. However, since this is crucial for your marketability, I'll leave a substantial review. :D

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Thanks Bess, I really appreciate it! I just sent the PDF; let me know if for some reason you don't receive it.

And the review doesn't have to be long--just whatever you feel like leaving. Thanks again! :)

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments I would like to read and review your book, Therese. Does it come in any other form than PDF?
My email is sh(two)rose(at)cox(dot)net.
It may take me a few weeks but I will write you a review on Goodreads, my blog, Amazon, B & N, Twitter, Facebook and anywhere else you would like.
Thanks,
Sharon

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Thanks so much, Sharon! Would a mobi work for you?

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments We'll figure something out, Sharon. :) I just sent you an email.

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments I completed After The Thaw right now. I'll write a review for you here on Goodreads, on my blog, Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter. Is there anywhere else you would like it posted, Therese?
Thank you for making your book available to me! I enjoyed it and someday will read Frozen Footprints to discover the beginning.
Keep on writing!

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments My apologies for not replying sooner, Sharon! I don't know how I missed the notification, but I only just saw your message. Thanks for your very kind words, and I'm so glad you enjoyed After the Thaw! If you could post a review at the places you mentioned, I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks again and God bless!

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments No problem! I posted them the day I wrote the message to you.
God bless you!

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Many thanks! I'd really love to read your review but can't seem to find it. If it's not too much trouble, could you send me the link?

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments Oh, forgive me! I thought I had done my review. I have about 20 (not kidding) to do and am doing them in batches. I'll do it today. I'll send you the link when it's done.

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments No worries! Wow, you are a BUSY reviewer! :)

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments Therese, I finally posted my review on my blog
http://www.sharonrpaavola.com/book-re... and also on Facebook and Twitter. It's on Goodreads and I will place it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
My daughter's 40th birthday party was at our house on Saturday and then we all went to the Padres game on Sunday. Preparing for all of the festivities and babysitting has kept me away from the computer. Of course, the 4th was busy and yesterday was my husband's birthday with a trip to the San Diego zoo with our daughters and our grandson.
Thank you for allowing me to read and review your book!

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Sharon! I really appreciate it!

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments You are more than welcome!

Sharon Paavola (goodreadscom_sharonp) | 41 comments I keep mine mostly short and succinct without giving away the plot. When I read Frozen Footprints I'll review it, too

Therese Heckenkamp (thereseh) | 18 comments Many thanks! :)