What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Heroine is the long lost sister of hero's best friend [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae | 258 comments Hello there. I am looking for a book which is a stand alone in a romantic suspense. I remember that the whole series is based on a group friends (may have been ex soldiers) working at a security company. I think they find missing people and do rescue missions too.

The books starts with the heroine waiting to talk to the ceo of the company which she believes is her brother. When she is shown the office and meets the ceo, there is a moment where they just stand and stare at each other. The hero is also in the room watching and wondering what is going on between the two. (The brother has his own book, and is married so the hero was very suspicious of the heroine because of the tension in the room.)
I remember that the brother looks at her and calls her by her childhood name and then they just hug. The brothers wife walks in and sees them, he lets the heroine go and start crying and laughing before introducing the heroine as his long lost sister.
It was a really good book. Thanks in advance for the help :)

message 2: by Anie_chan (new)

Anie_chan | 80 comments Heheh, I knew this scene was familiar. I also requested the same book. It's Nightfire. Love the series.

message 3: by Rae (new)

Rae | 258 comments Anie_chan wrote: "Heheh, I knew this scene was familiar. I also requested the same book. It's Nightfire. Love the series.
Oh my God, thank you sooooo much!!:) Feel like a weights been lifted off my chest. Thank you.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nightfire (other topics)