Who's Next? discussion

2p's houses > Germany's Home

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany stepped into his house, slamming the door behind him before sitting down on the couch and sighing. He hated thinking. But at the moment... his head hurt and he had to much to think about.

message 2: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
Luciano frowned as he approached the door, stopping a few feet short. "...Lutz... Lutz, are you in there?" Luciano asked cautiously. He seemed very mad when he left.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Vuck... Vuck.." he whispered. He went to the door and opened it slowly, "Ja?" he asked.

message 4: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "You alright? You seemed very frustrated when you left." Luciano sighed. "Sorry for not listening to you. I guess I was just... Ugh, I don't even know, my head still hurts..." Luciano looked down. "May I come in?" He asked, not looking at the German directly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany stepped to the side, a cigarette in his mouth because he had stopped at the store a bit earlier.

message 6: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:08PM) (new)

Luciano reached in his pocket and took one of the German's cigarettes out of it's contained before handing the rest of the container to Lutz. "Here." Luciano spoke simply before finding on of Germany's many stray lighters, setting the cigarette in his mouth, and lighting it, the frown remaining on his face. "I think I got myself addicted." Luciano spoke.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany frowned and took it from him, "Jou're not allowed to be." he furrowed his eyebrows softly. He didn't want cigarettes to taint Luciano more than he already had.

message 8: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:18PM) (new)

Luciano's smile stayed neutral. "...What did Gilen really tell you? I promise, whatever it is, how bad it may be, I won't stab you, punch you, or hurt you in any way." Luciano sighed. "Either that, or don't tell me, I don't care anymore. I just had a... Feeling." Luciano frowned and sat down on the German's couch. I had a feeling you... I wouldn't care even if you were...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows before approaching Luciano and hugging him, "I'm sorry" he whispered.

message 10: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano froze for a second, processing what was happening before he wrapped his arms around the German as well. "No need to be... In fact, I should be sorry. Compared to everything I've done to you, just a small history thing is like you just poking me." Luciano frowned, "I'm sorry for everything I've done. Hurting you wise, anyways... And the scar on your cheek... Sorry about that, too..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I'm sorry for leaving you" he whispered. He could remember everything now. He hated Gilen for not telling him. It made him infuriated.

message 12: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"...Heh, just because you left the World Meeti--..." Luciano stopped himself. "...Y...You're..." Luciano's hug around Germany got tighter. "...So I was right... You are..." Luciano seemed to begin sniffling. "H-Holy Roman...Empire?" Luciano basically hugged the breath out of the German by now. "I-I... I'm sorry..." Luciano closed his eyes. "I'm so sorry..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany closed his eyes and coughed slightly, "I-Italy... I. think that you..re killing me" he blinked at the strength of the hug.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:45PM) (new)

Luciano quickly loosened his grip. "S-Sorry, again." Luciano looked at Germany with watery eyes. "I-It's just... France told me you... You were dead... I never really believed him, but..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled, "He didn't want you to cry... because apparerntly I never came back" he whispered.

message 16: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"No one really did want me to cry until I went all power crazy because of it." Luciano chuckled weakly, the tears beginning to trail down his cheeks. He covered his eyes."S-Sorry, you shouldn't see me like this." He spoke, his voice slightly cracked. "Being one of the most powerful nations, it's almost shocking for me to cry." Luciano attempted to chuckle.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany shook his head, "No. It isn't" he whispered.

message 18: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"I-Is it possible to be sad and happy at the same time?" Luciano chuckled, tears still streaming down his face. "B-Because, now that I know, I wish I d-didn't..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany frowned and cuffed his chin, upon realizing that he wouldn't stop crying. He sighed and pressed his lips to Italy's.

message 20: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 30, 2014 04:21PM) (new)

Luciano processed the fact he was being kissed by Germany before he kissed back, his curl forming into a heart. When he pulled away, Luciano blushed madly. "H-Heh... I was going to say... I wish I didn't know because... I was in love with y-you now... not Holy Rome anymore..." Luciano chuckled. "Th-That's a little ironic, no?"

message 21: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Apr 30, 2014 04:27PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany looked down and chuckled, "Iz it possible you just vell in love vith more mature and grown up Holy Rome.. I mean.. You didn't expect me to be exactly zhe same did you?" he asked.

message 22: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smirked. "Well, unlike Holy Rome, he usually tried to run from me when I pulled out my dagger." Luciano chuckled, taking out his golden dagger and waving it in front of Germany. "Heh, he just didn't understand I was insane, even when I was a child."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He looked down, "Honestly you're not zhat scary" he chuckled.

message 24: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Heh, he was terrified of me." Luciano smiled, the curl on his head shaping into a heart again. "And he especially didn't have 'ze accent jou have'." Luciano chuckled, having attempted to speak a German accent.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He scoffed and blushed lightly, "I don't speak like zhat" he chuckled.

message 26: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"So like, zhis? Am I getting any closer?" Luciano chuckled. "Vhat about zhis?" Luciano joked. Speaking a German accent wasn't Luciano's kind of thing to do.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Luciano. You're good at alot of zhings... but accents aren't exzactly your are ov expertize" he chuckled.

message 28: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano chuckled, smiling at Lutz. "Vh--What time is it, Lutz? It may be almost time for the meeting..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He looked down at his watch, "Anozher zhirty minutes until zhen. I kinda broke zhe door" he murmured.

message 30: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano chuckled. "You were really mad." Luciano smirked. "I wonder if I annoy you enough I can get you mad and cause you to attack our enemies with that much strength. Then we'd never loose a war."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled, "I suppose you could" he whispered.

message 32: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano chuckled, smiling. "Come on, we better head up to the world meeting. Oliver called forth it after all, maybe it's about the mirror dimension he told us about earlier."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and stood up, "Ja, your right. Ve should go" he replied.

message 34: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano nodded, then smirked. "I'm gonna have to apologize to your brother for kicking him after you left."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled, "Eh, who cares anyvay?" he replied.

message 36: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Probably himself and Mattie, but that's just obvious." Luciano chuckled at mentioning the Canadian's nickname that he hates again. "I need to stop calling him Mattie or else he'll really use the hockey stick next time." Luciano laughed.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Probably..." he murmured.

message 38: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "Again, I'm sorry for not listening to you and continuing to anger Matt. I was just kinda in this... Odd thing." Luciano sighed. "Sorry."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I'm zhe one who swung him across zhe table" he murmured.

message 40: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited May 01, 2014 01:29PM) (new)

Luciano chuckled. "Yeah. Nice throw, by the way." The Italian grinned at his German friend, possibly more than.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "And I kicked my brozer..." he trailed.

message 42: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "Don't feel bad, you were just angered. We can apologize to them later..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and opened the door for him.

message 44: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smiled, stepping outside and smiling at the German. "Thank you, Lutz."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany followed him to the meeting place.