Basically Books! discussion

Authors' Space! > Rangeela Tales: Short Story Series for All Ages

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gita (new)

Gita Reddy | 22 comments Rangeela Tales- Book 1 by Gita V. Reddy Rangeela Tales- Book 2 by Gita V. Reddy Rangeela Tales- Book 3 by Gita V. Reddy

Rangeela Tales is a series about two friends, a boy and a talking parrot. They have adventures, solve mysteries, have fun, and like most friends, also squabble. Both children and adults will enjoy these fast paced stories.

Rangeela Tales- Book 1
Rangeela Tales- Book 2
Rangeela Tales- Book 3

There are seventeen stories in all, and the average word count for each book is 13500. Please pm me for a copy. Review copies are in mobi, epub, and pdf format..

Thanks.

message 2: by Gita (new)

Gita Reddy | 22 comments Rangeela Tales- Book 1 by Gita V. Reddy
Rangeela Tales- Book 1 is FREE up to 3/29/2016 on all amazon stores.
http://www.amazon.com/Rangeela-Tales-...

Rangeela Tales is a series about two friends-a boy and a talking parrot. They have adventures, solve mysteries, have fun, and like most friends everywhere, also squabble.

This is what amazon reviewers* have to say about Rangeela Tales:

“Despite this unusual premise, the characters (including the parrot) are very believable and the stories are thoughtfully written, depicting the growing bond between the boy and his pet.”

“I love the book. Childish yet full of imagination, and adventure of the best friends.”

“My grandchildren were reading them and I could hear them laughing and having such a good time.”

“A great set of stories every young one would love to read or have read to them.”

*Read complete reviews on amazon.com