Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Fragile Line: Part One (The Fragile Line, #1)
This topic is about The Fragile Line
Romance > Seeking Romance Reviewers: A mechanic by day and bouncer by night...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (last edited Mar 07, 2016 04:27AM) (new) - added it

Alicia Kobishop (aliciakobishop) *CLOSED*
My upcoming book, The Fragile Line - Part One The Fragile Line - Part One (The Fine Line, #2) by Alicia Kobishop will be releasing on March 15th and I'm looking for a limited number of New Adult romance lovers who may be interested in reading & giving their honest review of it on GR & on Amazon.

Please feel free to comment below, PM me here on GR, or email me at aliciakobishop@gmail.com if you're interested! Make sure to include your preferred format & the email address to send it to!

Since the release date is March 15th, I'd be looking for reviews to be posted on Amazon from 3/15/16 through 3/31/2016 (and on Goodreads anytime).

Length: 43,800 words

Release Date: March 15th, 2016

Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

Synopsis:
Chloe McCarthy thought she had found the perfect guy. Someone just as detached as she was when it came to love and commitment. Someone who never pressured her for more than just sex. But when she gets a little too comfortable with their arrangement, and he rejects her for someone else, it triggers heartbreaking memories that leave her questioning her resolve for a commitment-free life. In a moment of self-pity, she calls on the one person who she knows will make her smile.

Matt Langston lives a drama-free life, and he wants to keep it that way. Chloe McCarthy? All drama. Which is why he needs to stay away from her. A mechanic by day and bouncer by night, he tries to focus on work, but the more he tries, the more she creeps into his thoughts and his dreams, until he realizes that he needs to get her out of his system once and for all.

The Fragile Line is a spin-off to The Fine Line, told in an addicting three-part romance novella series, with each part building on the last. The series may be read alone, however, reading The Fine Line first will provide a further introduction to the characters which may enhance the overall reading experience.

Other Info:
~This is part one of a three part series. The story does not end in part one.
~I am happy to provide a newly revised copy of The Fine Line The Fine Line by Alicia Kobishop for read/review as well! :)

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Buras-Conway (maryeconway) | 176 comments Alicia. Your work sounds interesting. I would be happy to read and review both. PDF format or print. My e-mail address is meconway58@yahoo.com.
Mary E. Conway

message 3: by Ju (last edited Mar 06, 2016 03:36PM) (new)

Ju Ephraime (juephraime) | 96 comments Hi:

My soon to be released book, The Elusive Highlander by Ju Ephraime will be released on April 15th and I'm looking for a limited number of historical romance adult lovers who may be interested in reading & giving their honest review of on GR & on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A...

Please feel free to PM me here on GR, or email me at author@juliaeantoine.com if you are interested. I'll send it via freebie, so you can get any version.

I'd like the reviews to be posted on Amazon from 4/15/16 through 4/31/2016.

Here's the brief description from the back:

A WARRIOR TOO ELUSIVE TO CAPTURE
He is a Scottish Laird who live in a world of Druid magic and ancient customs, hand fasted to the sister of his rival clan, MacDougall. Alasdair thought he was doing the right thing trying to bring peace to the region. But he is murdered on the eve of his wedding. Not willing to accept his death, his mother, a Druid princess, performs a geas to keep him alive. But something went awry because, as the last word of the geas was spoken, Alasdair is trapped in time where he wanders the earth for centuries. The only one who can bring him back home is his betrothed. He has given up on ever finding her until she walks into his office in twentieth century Manhattan.

A WOMAN TOO STRONG WILLED TO TAME
Coira Ainsley is a happy-go-lucky young woman living in twentieth century Manhattan. Her job as a travel agent took her all over. She love the work she did and is excellent at it. That was until she follows her client into his office and finds herself in fourteenth century at Inveraray Keep in the Highlands of Scotland. At first, Coira thinks a prank is being played on her until she saw the giant, wearing nothing but a kilt and a studded leather strap across his massive chest approaching her. Not one given to swooning, Coira finds herself welcoming the darkness that come over her as she loses consciousness, without learning that the naked giant is her betrothed from another time… another place. Will she give in and accept what has been pre-destined or will she fight to get back to the life she knows and loves?

Enter the rafflecopter for a chance to win a $50.00 GC or a signed copy:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Let me know, thanks.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Buras-Conway (maryeconway) | 176 comments Ju wrote: "Hi:

My soon to be released book, The Elusive Highlander by Ju Ephraime will be released on April 15th and I'm looking for a limited number of historical romance adult lovers who may be interested ..."

I know how important reviews are so that is why I like doing them. I was impressed with what I read here. I would be happy to read and review your work. E-mail me at meconway58@yahoo.com.

message 5: by Ju (new)

Ju Ephraime (juephraime) | 96 comments Mary wrote: "Ju wrote: "Hi:

My soon to be released book, The Elusive Highlander by Ju Ephraime will be released on April 15th and I'm looking for a limited number of historical romance adult lovers who may be ..."

Thanks, Mary. Will do. :)