Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Houses > Selene's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
Selene's house

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

House:

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Kitchen:

living room:

Fireplace:

bedroom:

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene came in smiling and opened the door for Terence.

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Thank you," he said, stepping in. He noticed the beauty and regality of the home. "It's very nice."

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled up at him."you're welcome and thanks I love to keep my home tidy and clean and I'm glad you like it,"

message 7: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Absolutely," he said, taking a couple more steps inside. He put both of his hands, putting them on his guns and wrapping them around the handles. His fingers laid softly on the triggers of each.

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((You're not gonna kill her are you,cause I don't want her dying XD))

She smiled and went to get him a glass of water.

message 9: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) ((Her death is entirely up to you, but he'll try.))

As she rounded the corner, he ducked behind the couch and pulled his guns from his pockets, waiting for her to come back from her kitchen. He slid back the hammers on his 44 magnums, loading the bullet into the chamber.

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Keys it kill her,maybe wound her,cause I love this character))

She came back outside.She looked around for Terence."Terence!"She called out."where did you go?"She sensed something bad.

message 11: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) ((Yeah, I won't kill her unless you say I can, in which I wouldn't hesitate. But since you say you don't want her to die, she won't. :) ))

Terrence stood up, aiming his guns in front of him and firing two bullets at her. He pulled the hammers back and fired two more.

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene saw a bun his hand but before she could run,he shot her.She screamed in pain as she tried to get away from him."what are you doing?"

((Though y is he killing her? XD))

message 13: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) ((He's a contract killer. I mentioned that earlier.))

He pulled the hammers back. "I was payed to."

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Oh ok))

She winced in pain as she tried to move away from him.

message 15: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) ((Is she going to fight back. She is, like, a vampire right?))

He pulled back the hammers once more. This time, he aimed more carefully, centering the focus on her forehead. "Sorry about this."

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She watched him and then anger triggered inside of her,She quickly got up,her wounds healing already."you'll be sorry fir this!"She said,her eyes turning red,fangs extending.

message 17: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Oh, shit," he said. Looking to the window to his right, he took a leap through the glass, falling on his back to protect himself from the glass. He stood up quickly and readied his guns. They were out in the open, not in a closed off house.

message 18: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene followed him out filled with rage.She grabbed her sword and ran after him ready to fight him.

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene opened the door,water dripping from her onto the floor.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments Drakonaar followed her in, looking around the place with a look of curiosity.

"..."

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She handed him a towel and wrapped one around herself."here you go."She smiled.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments Drakonaar seemed distracted.. his eyes were distant.. focused on something else... he didn't react.. despite knowing he was given a towel.

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She put it on the chair besides him and went to go make some coffee.She came back holding a cup."here you go."She smiled.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "Oh.. thanks." He then looked into the coffee.

"...What is this?" He raised an eyebrow.

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Coffee."She replied."it'll warm you up."She told.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..No thank you." He said, the billowing steam seemingly floating around him almost..

message 27: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh well."She put it down and sat on the chair and rubbed her hair,getting the water out.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He didn't seem to dry himself at all, he mostly looked around the place, with a light smirk.

message 29: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

After she was done,she hung the towel on a nearby chair and sat back down."well that was a nice walk."She smiled.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He looked toward her. "Yeah, it was." He gave a smirk-smile back, looking toward the fireplace..

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"So drakonaar,can I call you drako?"She asked."are you working for someone?"She asked."since most people are working under other people."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Yes, if you wish." He added.
"No, i am not.." he admitted. "I pledge allegiance to no one."

message 33: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"God."She smiled."because neither do I."She said."you can't really trust anyone can you?"She added.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He does not respond. "There is that.. but there's.. more than that to it." He admits, looking outside.

message 35: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She didn't push him to tell."there's always more to everything."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Exactly." He admits.

He doesn't say a word now..

message 37: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"If you want to stay a night,you are more than welcome."She said."in fact you can stay here as long as you want though I might not be home at all times."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..You're certain?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

message 39: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'm certain."She replied."I'll be out fir hunting and just seeing what's going on and stuff.Sometimes my brother will be here though."She replied.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "Brother..?" He gave a curious look.

message 41: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yes,my older brother.Once he found out I had been turned into a vampire he begged to be turned too do that he could watch over me forever.He's the only family I have left."she told him,glancing at him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..I see, i suppose it's understandable.. but only if you're willing to pay the price, in full.. if you know the cost.. then if it's what you really want.." He replied, sort of giving a hazed look.

message 43: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled."this is your home from now on."She smiled."would you like to eat something?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..This.. thanks.." He smiled back faintly.
"...Do you, actually.. have any liqours?" He asked.

message 45: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled back softly."I do but I dint drink much so there are not a lot available."She guided him to the cabinet."you can have any you want."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...Thanks.." He returned the smile, and looked toward the cabinet with a piercing gaze.

message 47: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"No problem."She smiled And went back to her room and started brushing her hair,getting the tangles out.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He then rummaged through the cabinet like a hungry creature, and then found himself Wine, a brand he couldn't recognize, he shrugged, and immediately popped the cap off psionically, taking a big ol' swig.

message 49: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She decided to let her hair loose and picked up a book she was meaning to read.She sat down on her bed and opened the book,not quite reading,her thoughts always crowded her brain.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He pondered the nature of his existence only briefly when the alchohol reached his throat.

"URGH" He let out a loud roar-growl sound, then a cough, then a laugh.

"That was.. stronger than it looked." He said out loud.

« previous 1 3

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread