TruthSeikers discussion

Archons & Energy Parasites > The Milgram Experiment

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dennis (new)

Dennis II (dennisnappiii) | 49 comments Mod
With this study of human obedience, I can't help but to picture a world with Trump as President. I try to stay out of politics, but this study shows how easy it is for an authority figure to influence his people to commit acts of genocide. Whether you are a supporter or an opponent of Trump, this is a statistic you NEED to be aware of so you can begin to self-regulate.

What started as an inquiry into something "paranormal," has turned into a strong evidence-based project. "Food for the Archons," will change your understanding of human behavior and make you wonder "Am I really in control?"

Listen to the Podcast below, and then ask yourself, "What would YOU do???"

http://www.serviceofchange.com/the-mi...

message 2: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Nappi | 9 comments The Milgram Experiment is VERY interesting. Reminds me of my catholic school upbringing. Questions were always answered "Because it's God's will". I"m glad I was able to grow up and away from that mentality.

message 3: by Dennis (new)

Dennis II (dennisnappiii) | 49 comments Mod
Vicky wrote: "The Milgram Experiment is VERY interesting. Reminds me of my catholic school upbringing. Questions were always answered "Because it's God's will". I"m glad I was able to grow up and away from that ..."

That's interesting. I believe in the film, the talked about our education playing a role in creating this obedience. I keep thinking about a story that has been circulating the Internet. It basically states: "A group of African children were told to race to a tree, and that the winner would receive a basket of food. The children then held hands and ran to the tree together. When asked why they didn't try to "win" they replied "ubuntu," which basically means humanity toward others."

I'd be curious to see how people with this cultural background would do on the experiment.