Buddy Readers discussion

Book of the Months > Carry On-Overall Discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Post you overall opinions on the book here once you have finished.

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley Elizabeth (ReallyRileyReads) | 12 comments I probably read this book in two days exactly. The first 150 pages were so hard to get through because there is as no Baz

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley Elizabeth (ReallyRileyReads) | 12 comments I probably read this book in two days exactly. The first 150 pages were so hard to get through because there is as no Baz

message 4: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) I haven't finished the book but the first 150 pages were pretty slow. I do hope it gets better.

message 5: by Riley (new)

Riley Elizabeth (ReallyRileyReads) | 12 comments Trust me, it does. Prepare for an emotional ride.

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 1 comments I really want to read the book is it appropriate for like ages 12-14?
Thx.

message 7: by S61 (new)

S61 (kingdombooks) Sophie wrote: "I really want to read the book is it appropriate for like ages 12-14?
Thx."

Yes it most definitely is

message 8: by Neila (new)

Neila (neilafranch) Sean wrote: "I haven't finished the book but the first 150 pages were pretty slow. I do hope it gets better."

Don't worry! It gets so muuch better, trust me. At the beggining is really slow, but when Baz arrives it all gets exciting and you can't put the book down!