Read 4 Review discussion

Romance > Friends to lovers story - looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Francis (loveromance446) | 6 comments Hi

I have just completed my second novel: Wanting to Remember, Trying to Forget. It is a romantic comedy. The first book in a series but it is a standalone book (no cliffhangers). Formats available are Mobi and PDF. If you are interested, let me know.

Blurb:
Women want the hot guy, right? They want rock hard abs and ripped biceps. Women don’t want the skinny dork. No. The skinny dork gets shoved to the back seat. The skinny dork gets stuck in the friend-zone.
And that’s where Max had been trapped for six years. The woman of his dreams is right in front of him yet still beyond his reach. Why? Because Danny is in love with someone else, the hot guy with rock hard abs and ripped biceps.
Life sucks! Good guys always finish last. Just when Max is ready to give up, Fate steps in and with the help of two annoying friends, he gets the opportunity he’s been waiting for. The underdog finally has a chance to get the girl. The question is: Is he brave enough to take it?

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 22 comments Im interested. My email is meganglass@linuxmail.org and pdf please.

message 3: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Francis (loveromance446) | 6 comments Sure. will email you now. Thanks so much for your assistance

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 57 comments Sounds Interesting. Pdf please my addi is teresaeick@gmail.com

message 5: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Francis (loveromance446) | 6 comments Hi Teresa

I will send it to you later tonight. Thanks so much

message 6: by Kath (new)

Kath Carter | 2 comments Hi Jacqueline

I love these kind of stories, so I'd like to read it. my email address is kathcarter24@gmail.com.

message 7: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Francis (loveromance446) | 6 comments Hi kath. Thanks for helping me out. I will email you shortly

message 8: by Kath (new)

Kath Carter | 2 comments Hi Jacqueline.
I just wanted to let you know, I completed your book.

I really enjoyed it, I will put my review up shortly

thanks so much for a great read :-)

message 9: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Francis (loveromance446) | 6 comments Hi Kath

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the great review too :)

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Sounds good! My email is gamecockgirl@717.com and mobi please :)

message 11: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Francis (loveromance446) | 6 comments Hi natalie

Thanks a lot! I will send it to you later today