Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Destroyed areas > Destroyed power station

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments A Superhuman Figure Crashed through the Roof and landed on the ground, making a small crack there, it was Drakonaar, he looked around alertly, knowing someone was.. or is.. here.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene peeked from a little way behind and watched him closely.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He shook his head, kneeling down.

"..WAS here.." He muttered.

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She ran to him standing besides him."who was here?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..I.. don't.."

His eyes suddenly went blank. "..."

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him."drako who was here?"She repeated holding him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He muttered, in the faintest tone.. "..Phoenix.. did.. not.. want.. this.. Phoenix.. did.. not.. want.. this.." And then fell over, seemingly unconscious.

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene freaked out."drako,drako!"She Shook him."talk to me."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments No response..

((Bah, gotz ta go for now))

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Drako..."She knelt besides him.

((Kk))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Urgh.."

"W..what.." He soon began coming to.

"..Argh..

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She hugged him suddenly and then sat back,"what happened drako?Whats wrong?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Someone.. was here.. definately." He kept mumbling.

"..They left not too long ago.. i believe... i think.." he said.

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'm listening."She reassured him."let it out."She said softly.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He looked at her in the eyes.

"Panicked, Primal, Third Eye, Crimson eyes, Black Hair.." He sounds like he's describing the details.

"..Superhuman, was here, left.. trail hidden.."

message 18: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"If you want to track him down give me the word,I'm with you."She said her senses on alert.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He shook his head to her. "Knows.. knows we were coming." He said.

message 20: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"If we have to stop him,we will."She said."trust me,you are powerful enough to destroy whoever comes in your path and so am I and together we can put a stop to all this."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He looked toward her, slowly hugging her.

"..He didn't seem outwardly hostile.. moreso.. frightened.. like an animal would be.." He felt, and said.

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She hugged him back,her arms around him."why do you think he would be scared?"she asked softly."there might be some reason,do you have any idea what it might be?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He didn't respond.

"..I.. don't.." He didn't finish.

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Well that's perfectly fine."She whispered."we'll figure it out."She took his hand."together."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...Right.." He nodded slowly, hugging her.

Standing up, he looked around the mainmasts..

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She stood up as well."so where do you want to start looking?"She asked.

message 27: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 25, 2016 06:59AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...." He looked toward a surprisingly undamaged power circuit.. well, undamaged in the fact that it was not covered with dust and looked like a fairly recent addition to the complex, he took close examination of the wiring..

"..It looks like someone ripped this out.." It seems like it was designed for some of the electricity, as a few lights are indeed off.. some keep flickering..

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene examined it too."you're right.It does indeed seem recent."She said."So someone was definitely right here before us."

message 29: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Mar 26, 2017 04:46PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He inspected it further, and his eyes briefly flashed red.. and so did the wiring.

"..When something is unplugged, the electricity should be frozen inside the wires.. yet.. i feel nothing at all.. like someone ripped these wires out and took their power and ran." He admitted.

"..." He was worried, he then looked up, and saw...

"..More of them, look."
Some were not as recent, some looked centuries old.. but.. they all looked violently torn out.

message 30: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"So this dude definitely has something to do with electricity I'm guessing."She said."maybe he sucks the electricity from these wires,let's say he might be feeding on them."She said inspecting more."because you are right,electricity should be frozen here but it's not."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He looked along the wall, and suddenly noticed a door slam shut behind them.

"..We are not alone." He looked around cautiously.

message 32: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Her whole body tensed and once again her senses were on edge.She kept her eyes on everything,least someone should jump at them.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He went back to back, and glared around.

A figure With odd tentacle-like appendages from his clothing lept down from the mainmasts, oddly flailing, his hair hiding his face.

"..!" He turned to face this new adversary.

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene quickly grabbed her bow slung behind her and reached for an arrow from her quiver and aimed them at him.She studied his every move,her eyes never leaving him.

message 35: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 25, 2016 07:38AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "....Who are you?" Drakonaar Asked.

The figure didn't respond, and immediately lept back up into the mainmasts, vanishing into the ceiling and the shadows..

Vampire Night Vision:
(view spoiler)

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene could still see him,her eyes following him wherever he went,her bow still raised."Answer or I'll shoot!"She warned him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments The figure's transparent shape soon faded completely, movement could still be heard, but he was essentially invisible for the moment..

Drakonaar shot a little red energy globe up to the ceiling, it exploded on contact and then creates a slight smokescreen as a result.

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene relied on her hearing ability and picked up all his movements.She shot an arrow near him,not aiming at him,just near enough to prove her point.

message 39: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 25, 2016 08:02AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments That arrows was grabbed by a hand now becoming visible, soon, his whole form appeared, and he lept down to the floor again.

He re-appeared completely, holding the arrow in his hand, he brushed his hair a bit out of the way, and his face is unveiled.. including a big third Eye.

"....."

Drakonaar soon spotted, astonished by his appearance, he looked almost supernatural, and yet seemed...

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene gasped and backed away a little but still kept her cool."who are you?"She asked daring to look at him.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..."

Drakonaar looked at him knowingly.

The figure was hesitant to say anything.

"....a..u.."

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Answer me."She said."I want to know who you are and what you are."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "......Au.. Aurius." He finally said.

Drakonaar looked at Him. "..." with a cautious stare.

"..I.. found.. another?" He looked at Drakonaar, suprised.

"...!" Drakonaar looked astonished.

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene looked between the two."you know him?"She asked drakonaar."or does he know you?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...I'm.. not sure." He looked at Selene.

"..You.. you were made.. much earlier.." Aurius stared at Drakonaar.

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene didn't say anything,letting them talk.She understood that they were both the same.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." Drakonaar looked far more human-like than Aurius, but Aurius's stare was knowing.

They gave each-other grim looks, it seemed almost like they had the same mind-set.. and the same endgame in mind..

"....." Neither one of them spoke, there was no need for words between these two..

message 48: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene lowered her bow and hung it back,putting her arrow in the quiver.She didn't speak through it all.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "....How long have you been on the run?" Drakonaar asked.

"At least two.. centuries." Aurius hesitantly said.

message 50: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh my god....two centuries..."Selene said quietly.

« previous 1

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread