Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Outdoor places > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (last edited Mar 05, 2016 02:00AM) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
calm...

message 2: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) Terrence stood with his foot on a rock. The courtyard was beautiful and peaceful. A very good place to think. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, however, he kept his senses aware should anything dangerous fall upon him.

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene was taking a stroll there,her earphone plugged in.She listened to the music as she thought about her duties,

message 4: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) Terrence heard a sound, so he turned his head. He saw a girl walking by with ear phones in tucked into her head. He tilted his head, analyzing her from head to toe.

message 5: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She hummed along quietly to the song and realised that she related quite a lot to the lyrics.

message 6: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) After a long pause, he finally said, "Hello." His expressionless face did not change, but a ghost of concern shown on it slightly.

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked up to see a boy looking at her."hi."she replied as she took off her earphones and put them away.

((It's your post on our rp))

message 8: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) A faint smile appeared on his face, "And how are you?" He asked. He had a vast array of weapons concealed in his suit jacket, which kind of amused him, because this girl had no idea.

message 9: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him curiously."I'm good and you."she didn't need to be scared of anything,she could sense trouble before hand.

message 10: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Absolutely wonderful," he looked up at the sky, "it's such a beautiful day isn't it?" He was making very cliche small talk, but then again, he didn't really socialize. Kept him under the radar.

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She was still curious."yeah it's an amazing day."she looked at him."so no introduction?"she asked.

message 12: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He smiled. No one knew him by his real name. Those who recognized him, and there were few, knew him as Deadshot. So there was absolutely no harm in telling her his real name. "Terrence Walter. You?"

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'm Selene rivers"she said smiling softly."nice to meet you."she was curious about him but didn't know why.

message 14: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Nice to meet you, too," he replied politely, his expression still remaining blank but his words expressed his emotion.

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"So what are you doing out here?"she asked as she played with a ring on her finger absent mindedly

message 16: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He looked up at the sky, "Oh, just admiring the beauty of the weather. What about you?"

message 17: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Just getting away from home."she replied.She looked. At a cat as it passed by.

message 18: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He tilted his head, his eyebrows showing concern. "And why is that?"

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"No reason,just bored."she replied."it's lonely so i thought I'd take a stroll for a while to change my location."

message 20: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He nodded in agreement. He had to do the same thing on a daily basis. "Makes sense."

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah so which category do you fall in?"she asked."I'm a rebel warrior."

message 22: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "I guess, I would have to say gunman," he said, and now that it was out, he grabbed the side of his suit jacket and opened it, revealing several firearms attached to the inside.

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She was surprised to see such a calm person carrying so many weapons."this is amazing."she smiled and her fangs peeked out.

message 24: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He arched his eyebrows, noticing the change in her teeth. He slowly put his suit jacket back in its place, but kept his focus on his hand and on her, making sure that any sudden movements were noticed as quickly as possible.

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She sensed the change if thought in him."I won't hurt you,my fangs come out whenever I smile,it's used how it is."

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

*just

message 27: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Oh, is that right? Well in my many years of existence, I have learned not to trust the word of strangers, so I hope you don't mind that that is exactly how I feel at the moment." He readjusted his suit, putting his hands in his pockets.

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"It's ok."she smiled"I know how you feel."She said as her fangs retracted.

message 29: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "That's good," he said, taking a deep breath and exhaling equally as slowly. He cleared his throat and spoke again, "so, can you tell me more about these rebels?"

message 30: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him."of course I can."she replied."but..why do you want to know?"she asked.

message 31: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Oh, mostly because I haven't taken either side and prefer to be a neutral, so I thought I learning more about it would be best," he said, moving his hands inside his pockets as he spoke.

message 32: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Ok well rebels are warriors,they don't really do as the others want them and they make up their own rules.Rebels will be loyal to you as hell but if you betray them,they will be your worst enemies."she told.

message 33: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He nodded his head, processing the information. "Revolutionary. I like it. However, I still only ever take my own side."

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I feel the same,I do what I like that is why I will be the leader of the rebels in the near future."

message 35: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Impressive, but how sure are you about that," he said, not seemingly disagreeing, but still curious and slightly impressed at her determination.

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh I'm very sure."she told him."when I set out my mind to something I want,I get it!"

message 37: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He pretended to look impressed and surprised. "Well, good for you," he said seemingly genuinely.

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Do you have any plans?"she asked looking at him,

message 39: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Not really. I have plans for everyday and that is to stay alive. So far, it's worked every time." He looked at her expectantly.

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Great."she smiled."so what do you basically do each dat,other than staying alive."

message 41: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Well, should someone present the right amount of money, I can quickly and easily dispose of just about anybody," he said, "a hitman, though not usually working."

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh."she said looking at him."so you're a personal killer?"she asked,curiously.

message 43: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Basically," he said, "but I prefer not to get my hands dirty most of the time. However, sometimes, it is a simple necessity. I'm sure you would understand," he said, gesturing to her teeth.

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She chuckled."I do."She smiled sr him."so would you like to go get something to eat?"

message 45: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He smiled back warmly. "That would be wonderful, though I would like to note that that is the very first time anyone has asked me on a date, if you'd like to call it that."

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She chuckled."well do you think it will be a good first date or bad one?"She smiled as she started walking smiling at him.

((Where u wanna go? McDonald's,Pizza Hut? Bar?))

message 47: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) ((I guess McDonald's.))

He began walking after her, "Well, I think it will be wonderful, but that's mostly because I am so amazingly optimistic," he said narcissistically.

message 48: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Let me post))

"Sure"she rolled her eyes as she headed to the nearby restaurant.

message 49: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Posted))

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread