Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Outdoor places > Waterfall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 315 (315 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena walked on the stone path that led towards the widely forested area. She could hear the water from the waterfall hitting the pond; it was almost like the bass line of a music piece. She started humming a tune, she didn't even know what it was. This seemed to calm her a bit, although her mind was still searching for energy around her, always prepared for any kind of danger.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian was admiring the beauty of the waterfall.So beautiful yet deadly.She grinned.Thats what was known about her,deadly beauty.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena slowly lowered herself down onto the rock and dangled her legs in the water. She knew it was a risk she was taking, she could always fall into the waterfall which would probably result in her death but this was what made it fun for her. Knowing that there was danger in what she was doing made adrenaline rush up her. Suddenly, she felt a presence. It was a faint, but it was still there. She shot up from her seat and, hand on the hilt of her dagger, ran to conceal herself behind a tree. As she peeked from behind the tree, she spotted a girl walking, hands in pockets, towards the waterfall.

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian had sensed the sudden flurry and had already sensed the girl's f
Panic fir a second.She smiled."I know you're there."She said looking at her."No use hiding"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena sighed defeatedly and came out from her useless hiding spot. She frowned at the girl, already sensing a dark energy around her.

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Introduction and category."Vivian said looking directly in her eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:04PM) (new)

Serena raised an eyebrow at this straightforward greeting but didn't question it.

"Serena Harper." She said, "I work as a healer." She didn't feel the need to add anything else. "You?" She asked simply.

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Well were a harper,nice to meet you."She said looking in her eyes."I am Vivian the most powerful sorceress ever!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena looked unimpressed. She could sense all the dark energy around the girl, but felt like she couldn't control it very well. She still kept her hand on her dagger though, you could never know. She nodded at the girl in acknowledgment.

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"And you?"She asked an eyebrow raised."I can sense that you are more than just a healer."She said."Is there perhaps something you're not quite telling me?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:11PM) (new)

Serena seriously considered telling this girl some information, but quickly remembered what had happened the last time she did that. Even though she was slightly intimidated by the vague red flash in the other girl's eyes, she decided not to disclose any information...for now. She shrugged. "No." She said.

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I can very well read your mind."She said."very well if you don't want to tell just now,I can always find out later."She said a dark smile on her lips.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

An unexpected laugh bubbled out of Serena's mouth. She was glad that her mother had trained her to close her mind to intruders. She could control other people's energy, and therefore she could control her very own energy as well. She forced all the energy in her mind to subside, just in case this girl tried to get inside. All the while, she was inspecting the girl from head to toe.

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian wasn't trying to get inside."don't struggle dear,I'm not going to intrude....for now"She smirked."as I said,I'll find out eventually."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:22PM) (new)

Serena was annoyed by how she was addressed as "dear", but decided to let it slide. She openly rolled her eyes at the girl to show her she was unfazed by her attempts at being intimidating. Her hand still hovering around the hilt of her dagger, she watched as Vivian shuffled her feet around. She slowly reached out and grasped some of her energy, just in case she would try to do something to her.

((Sorry, Serena doesn't like to talk much))

message 18: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Ok))

Vivian took a step nearer to her as she looked in her eyes.Vivi's eyes turning red as she came closer.She was close enough to whisper."you should be scared of me"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena's eyebrows shot up. Normally, she would have been scared by someone like Vivian, but today, she wasn't. Was it the steady beat of the calming waterfall in the background? Or was it simply the way Vivian had been staring so admiringly at the waterfall when she first spotted her, letting Serena know that she was just a normal girl, like her?
"I don't think so." She whispered back. She stared into those red eyes of her, which gave her easier access to the energy in her mind. She reached out with her own mind and wrapped around it. She was in almost full control of Vivian's energy. If she tried making a move against Serena, it would most likely backfire.

message 20: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian stood straight back up casually and started heading nearer to the waterfall.She saw her reflection in the water and smiled.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena followed her and decided to let go of the girl's energy. It was becoming too much for her. She glanced down at their reflection in the water.

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian smiled as serena's reflection showed up too.Vivian thought of herself as perfection but even now she saw her reflection waver.She certainly had flaws,she just didn't want to admit them.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena started feeling more comfortable around Vivian when she realised that she wasn't the kind of person who would randomly spring an attack upon her. Feeling more at peace now, she realised how hungry she was.
"Hey, wanna go eat somewhere?" She asked her.

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Vivian looked at her.She wasn't used to people asking her to hangout and eat together."sure."She said though not letting her surprise show.She was a master of disguising her emotions.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena thought she saw the slightest spark of surprise in Vivian's eyes but didn't think much of it.
"McDo?" She asked simply. McDonalds was like her safe haven. They always had a booth open for her and she would sit down and think about her life. Also, they had the most amazing fries.

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((I'm sorry I'm having a rp going on over there.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok, do you wanna go somewhere else?))

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Hmmm subway?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((the restaurant or like the transportation system?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha whatever, could you start there?))

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Ok sure))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((thanksss :)))

message 33: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Posted

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe sat by the edge of the waterfall admiring the beauty of the scenery.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase was skipping stones at the edge of the water fall, he had been there doing that for about twenty minutes now, it calmed his always working mind, Chase chuckled I could just talk to a girl and my mind would go blank Chase just smiled he still hadn't noticed Chloe by the edge of the Falls

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She touched a flower by her side and began humming,making the rose bud open and blossom into a beautiful flower with a vibrant red colour.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase threw one last rock before his mind cam back to reality he realized he was sweating. Well I guess I can take a dip into the into the water to cool off since no one else is around he thought to himself he took off his shirt and waded in up to his shorts he shivered a bit the water was colder than he'd expected

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe got up after the flower had filly blossomed and focused her attention to her surroundings.The beautiful greenery,the rushing waterfall,the swimming biy_wait when did he come here?She looked at him curiously.Maybe he was very quiet or she was lost in thoughts.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase all of the sudden felt like he was being watched he looked around and saw a girl watching him, he swam to the edge quickly and got out and went to grab his shirt

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe blushed slightly then turned around to pick up her sketch pad and then sat down again,going through her sketches.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase grabbed his shirt and threw it on, it stuck to his wet skin he turned and saw the girl had a sketch book he turned red hoping she wasn't drawing him

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She thought about what to draw next.She decided to draw the rose besides her and started sketching.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase saw that she started drawing, then he realized she wasn't looking at him while she drew she couldn't be drawing him. Chase thought about walking over to say hi but he was to shy he just sat down by a tree and closed his eyes

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

After a while she finished drawing and got up.She started walking watching the birds fly overhead,Her foot caught on a tree root and she fell down,dropping her sketchpad.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase saw the girl fall down he jumped up and picked her sketch pad up and went to help her to her feet "Are you o-ok." he asked

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She got up dusting herself off."yeah I'm ok,Thanks."She smiled softly.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase handed her sketch book "Y-your w-welcome." he said blushing

message 48: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She took it from him."I'm Chloe."She extended her hand to shake."pleasure meeting you."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase shook her hand "I'm C-chase." he said he wanted to kick himself for not even being able to speak straight

message 50: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Well chase do you like to sketch?"She asked trying to make conversation,as she sat down by the tree.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread