Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Outdoor places > River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Kyle set Cora down on his lap cradling her while he dipped her feet in the water."Poseidon have mercy on your daughter!"He called out.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments Aurius followed them, eventually setting down Emily, the cloth tentacles became part of his scarf again, he watched hopefully.. looking up to the waterfall.

message 5: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Kyle stroked cora's hair."you have to heal Cora,I almost lost Selene once,I can't lose you too."He said tears streaming down his face.

Cora felt a cool wave go over her leg.She embraced it,it cleared out the pain and seemed to do wonders to her leg.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments Aurius took a deep breath, a breath of very noticable relief.

"Thank.. the gods.." Unwittingly including Poseidon in that statement.

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((I'll be right back,dinner.))

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora after a little while opened her eyes and smiled up at Kyle."are you crying?"She teased him.

Kyle smiled and whooped with joy."CORA!"He hugged her

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He then looked over at Emily, and grinned, poking her back.

He snickered lightly, and then looked over to the two of them.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "WHAT!?" He looked at her leg quickly, and immediately slapped the leg with a cloth tentacle with the kinetic force of a bear ramming someone.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "DAMN IT.. I'm sorry.." His body language clearly showed he was chatizing himself now.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He grabbed a long stick and tossed it to her.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He breathed out a sigh of relief again. "Glad you arn't hurt.." He admitted..

"You sure about that..?" He pointed to the wound.

"I can still.." He extended his arm out.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He looked at her with a pale expression.

"...I'm.. not sure.. i didn't really care to have a reason.. i.." He didn't say much more..

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He just sat with her slowly, looking toward the waterfall as well..

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He looked around alertly. "...Something's here.." He stood up, approaching her protectively.

message 17: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora smiled and then fell back in the water.She let her body go deep and she smiled as her legs began turning.

(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...)

Kyle got up and looked at the other two."I worry cause I've lost a lot of people already."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "YOU!" He Glared, Four cloth tentacles reappeared around him, his face turned red eyed once again.

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Kyle was behind xander holding a knife."don't move.."He warned him.

Cora was still under water.She had been transforming but something went wrong.She was stuck somehow and she couldn't move.She started panicking.

message 20: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 31, 2016 08:27AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "NO!" He Glared again, immediately holding his hand to his face, the area around him seemed to distort..

"I can still trace him.."

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"EMILY!!"Kyle ran after them,sensing xander.

Cora tried to move but she couldn't."Kyle!!"She called out not sure if her voice would travel over the surface of the water.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He looked over to River. "Begone before i decide your neck needs an interior remodeling."

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora slowly slumped to the river bed.She tried moving her tail,it still wasn't working.She tried to swim but it was useless."dad..help.."She cried but she heard nothing from there,only felt hollowness.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He roared with an almost hellish and feral sound, shaking the trees and making gusts of wind so powerful they almost snapped the trees nearby, and definately blew them around.

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"KYLE! EMILY!! AURIUS!!! ANYONE?"She cried knowing no one could hear her.She felt her panic rise.

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She lay back in the sand sobbing.She couldn't even die here.She was stuck forever.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Where's.. Cora?" He looked back immediately to the waters, looking around for her.
"CORA!?"

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Where was everyone.What if something might be happening up there.She heard someone calling her name,was it actually true or was she just hearing things."Anyone!!"She called out,hoping he could hear her.

message 29: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

*they

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He began sort of levitating above the water, using his demonic power in an uncharacteristically un-demonic effort, looking frantically into the waters briefly.

..And seeing Cora.

"..By the gods.."

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She struggled to swim up but her tail felt as heavy as stone.She felt like she was dragging a rock behind her.

message 32: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora gasped as she saw another mermaid and clung on to her as she swam up."th-Thankyou."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..!" He watched the interveneing newcomer, and peered closely as they soon neared.

He Returned to the shore immediately.

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora lay on the grass,breathing heavy."Thankyou so much for helping me."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He landed on the ground and ran over to Cora.

"Cora, you okay!?" He said, but skidded to a stop before the newcomer.

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"No I'm not ok."She said remembering her tail,She tried moving it but it still wouldn't."Kyle..where's Kyle?Wheres Emily?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Emily was.. taken by Xander, Kyle went after him, i couldn't because of--" He didn't finish.

"..Now i should." he put a hand closer to his head again, the area around him vibrated.

"Come on.. where'd they go.."

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

As soon as she heard that she panicked more and in her faze tried to run but fell."Kyle!Emily!"She cried out."oh god,Kyle could get killed!"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..WHAT!?" He immediately Warped away in a flash, basically jumping and teleporting.

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

message 41: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Wait sorry nvm,wrong message XD))

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora drank the contents of the vial waiting for something to happen."it's not working."She said looking at her tail."I don't even know why it's paralysed."

message 43: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Haha I was sending that to Ian XD))

message 44: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I need to go to Kyle,please take me to him."She said still scared.

message 45: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cora held onto the tiger,her tail more heavy than before.

message 46: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Chloe sat by the river side,her feet in the water,as she thought about all the things that had happened to her.

message 47: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments Yuri exited the shadows, seeming to climb from out of nowhere. "Not really what I wanted to do, but I suppose a stream works."

message 48: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She didn't quite hear or notice another being and she kept on thinking.her overthinking was one of the major reasons fir her stress.

message 49: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He stretched and walked toward the stream, not really caring about the girl a few yards away. He looked in the water, smirking at all the fish.

message 50: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She saw another guy then but chose to ignore him.

« previous 1 3

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread