Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 350 (350 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene took a stroll near the water,feeling calm and wonderful.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Mekaru walked over to the lake. She saw a girl taking a stroll near the water, and waved to her smiling.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene looked back smiling."hey there!"she smiled at her.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Mekaru walked over to her. "Hello," she said, still smiling.

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Hi"she smiled."I'm Selene,and you?"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments I'm Mekaru," she said, holding out her hand to Selene.

((Can Mekaru and Selene be best friends?))

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Sure))

Selene shook her hand,"beautiful name."

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments "Thanks," she said with a smile. "But your name is much more beautiful."

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Thankyou."She smiled."so which category do you belong to?"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments "Warrior," She said. "What about you?"

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'm a rebel,"She told her.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Maverick walked in an iguana on his shoulder

message 14: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea walked in a confused look on her face. She had no idea where she was or where she was going. Hell, she was pretty much new to this place.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments Maverick looked at the confused girl. "Are you lost?"

message 16: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea jumped. "Ah. Yeah. Im new around here."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Me too, this is the lake." He says.

message 18: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments "Oh... well its pretty..." she smiles nervously.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He nods and looks at the iguana who looks back at him. "Im Maverick."

message 20: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments "Names Phaea." She stared at his Igauna. "And whos your pet?"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He glared at her. "This is my friend not my pet."

message 22: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea shrank back slightly. "Oh, im so sorry! Whos your friend then?" Her blood was starting to boil and she glanced at the sky. High noon. She needed shade and fast.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments His glare softened. "This Ignius." He says, raising his eyebrow

message 24: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments "Uh.. i need shade..." shs said slightly embarrassd. "Vampire witch" she added hastily.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Oh." He grabbed her arm and lead her to a shady spot surrounded by tall trees. "This should be good enough."

message 26: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Feeling her blood cool off, she sighed with relief. "Thank you sooo much!" She exclaimed.

((It wasnt in my charry sheet, but do you think it would be okay if i said i have a pet?))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Sure))

He nods. "Of course."

message 28: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea brought her fingers to her lips and whistled. An albino lion bounded out of the woods nearby and almost attacked Maverick. "Rogue! No! Down girl, down!" She yelled. Rogue stopped and walked over to her master and sat. "Sorry about that.. shes usually this way. Thinks i need protection every single minute..."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "No its okay, what do you think ignius?" Ignius speaks to Maverick. "Ignius says, that i am not to be feared and that i will not hurt her owner in any way unless needed to be." Maverick says for ignius."

message 30: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Raising her eyebrows, Phaea listened to Rogues low growl and answered with a growl of her own. Apparently they could both talk to animals. She stroked the top of Rogues head and said, "she believes you."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He nods, ignius looks Rogue. "He says, shall we shake hands now or do something else?"

message 32: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Laughing, Phaea held out her hand and smiled. She liked Maverick. He would make a good friend and ally.

message 33: by Lys: the adorkable kitten (last edited Apr 16, 2016 07:52PM) (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He shaked her hand as well. "Deal set then." He grins at her. "Ignius says, you are a pretty vampire witch." He says for ignius. "And if he was human he would ask you out." Maverick says.

message 34: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea blushed. "Oh?" She asked. "And what about you?"

Rogue purred and Phaeas eyebrows shot up. "Apparently my lion thinks your cute... and would ask you out too"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He smiles, and chuckles softly. "Would she now?" he says, smiling for the first time ever thay day.

message 36: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea was feeling a little overwhelmed. She thought Maverick was cute as well, but didnt want to push matters.

((Where are we going with this Lyssette? Lol!))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Would it be cute if they liked each other?))

He looked at her. "You alright?"

message 38: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments "Yeah, im fine, you?" She responded blushing a tad brighter.

((Yea, it definantly would, XD. So, like are they gonna end up dating then?))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Yup;) ))

"Im fine." He says. "Right Ignius?" The iguana nods. He looks at phaea curiously

message 40: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments She didnt know why, but every time he looked at her, she blushed brighter. She figured she was probably as red as an apple. Her heart was pounding faster than normal.

Suddenly, Rogue nudged her closer to him. She tried to fight back, but being albino and a lion and bigger not to mention stronger, Rogue had the advantage. "Umm... hi." She said and her heart skipped a beat at rhe nearness.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He smiled down at her, noticing her red face he touched her face. "Hi."

message 42: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Phaea wanted to step back but at the same time, stay right where she was. She didnt bother moving his hand. It felt cool and gentle yet rough at the same time on her face. Just the way she liked them. She tried speaking again but only managed a small "nnnn" from the back of her throat.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments The iguana spoke to him and Maverick leaned down tentively laying his lips on hers.

message 44: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Her face was seriously red now and her heart was beating faster than a drum. It felt nice, his kiss and she accepted it.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He moved his lips against her own softly.

message 46: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments Self consciously, she remembered her fangs and wanted to pull back because she didnt want to hurt him. So she pulled back slightly.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He looked down at her and smiled. "Forgot about your fangs." He says.

message 48: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 252 comments She looked into his eyes curiously and started kissing him again

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments He looked at her and closed his eyes grabbing her around the waist, bringing her closer to him.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments ((Gtg))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread