Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Outdoor places > Meadow

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase carried Steph to the meadow and set her down and went off quickly

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She slept soundly regaining her energy.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase was off at the edge of the meadow picking some perfect lilacs for his love

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She stirred, dreaming happily with Chase in her dreams.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase grabbed the flowers he wanted and headed back to steph

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She wakes up and stretches

((Gtg:'())

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (( Aww ttyl ))

Chase walks up to her and smiled with his hands behind his back "Sleep well?" he asked

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She smiled up at him. "Yes, very, thank you." She says.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Good." Chase said hands still behind his back

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She tilts her head to the side. "Aee you hiding something?" She asks with a smile.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Maybe," Chase said smiling back and tilting his head with her

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She stands up and tries to walk around him. "What?" Smiling.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase turns so she cant see, he had the flowers behind his back and he had entwined the into a crown "close your eyes and ill show you."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Okay." She closes her eyes, smiling brightly, waiting.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase carefully put the flowers on her head adjusting them ever so slightly "open!" he said

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She opened her eyes and looked at him and she felt something on top of her head and it smelled beautiful. "What is it?" She asks her face and smile, excited.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) A Crown of Lilacs" he said "and it looks wonderful on you."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She hugs Chase and kisses him. "Thank you, its wonderful. No one has ever done anything this sweet for me." She says, happy

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase kissed her back "How could anyone not your so sweet"

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "I was always kept safe. My sister made sure of it." She says, turning a little sad.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "Awww. well now ill make sure of it."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She smiles and hugs Chase tightly. "I love you." She says softly

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "I love you too." he said holding her

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She smiled against her his chest and breathed him in.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase held Steph close and didn't let go

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments "Chase, why do you love me?" She asks out of the blue.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase was startled by the question "I-I" Chase wasn't sure how to explain it

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She smiled and looked at his chest

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "I don't really know how to explain it" he said to her

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She looks at him confused. "How so?"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) "I don't know." Chase said "I love you because your you."

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She smiles and kisses him

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase kissed her back slowly and passionately

message 37: by Lys: the adorkable kitten (last edited Apr 29, 2016 06:22PM) (new)

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She digs her fingers into his hair slowy stroking.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase rubbed her back as he kissed her

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She goes in her tippy toes and moves her hands down his back.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase started French kissing her

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She blushed deeply and started to French him too, slightly teasing him with her tongue

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase smiled into the kiss as she teased him

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She looked at him and stroked his cheeks, her eyes in a daze.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase broke the kiss just long enough to say "Steph." he ran his fingers through her hair

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She continued kissing him and felt hot and tingly all over her body

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase pulled her as close as he could kissing her running his hands up and down her back

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She moaned in delight and buried her fingers into his hair, nibbling his lower lip then licking it

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase kissed down her neck and back up

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 2281 comments She trailed her fingers over his chest and let her fingers explore him

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Chase kissed the back of her neck the nibbled it

« previous 1 3 4 5

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread