Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

General places > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
*emergency sirens*

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

message 3: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments (( Wow, nice job))

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((haha thanks))
selene opened the doors and rushed in followed by the two dream spirits.She quickly went to a room where she knew theyd be able to find the itms theyd need

message 5: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John followed close behind her , all the white and filtered light threatened to numb his nrain into a goop, but he stayed calm..enough." Alright, please lead".

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

she looked at john and slowed her pace walking besides him."you ok?"she asked as she headed to the medical supplies room.

message 7: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 523 comments Mod
Mabaya looked around as they walked in Awe, she rarely got lot's of time to Control the Body but with Nzuri's Frail Condition she'd be in control longer than she ever had been before. though she was Resisting the Urge to just run off and explore on her Own, so Following the two in front of her she took in as much information as possible as a Reaper and not a Dream Spirit.

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"so this cure we're gonna make,does anyone know anything about medicines?"she asked."because i dont."

message 9: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"I know more about what to do after medicine fails, Nzuri would be the one to ask but someone was a whittle thirsty on the young boy." Mabaya said as she smiled towards Selene, in the fashion to say she was making a joke.

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"hey."she smirked."it wasnt my fault."she smiled as they shared the joke like old friends."he has delicious blood though."she said with a chuckle."but dont worry im not gonna attack him."

message 11: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " I know what to do, I use to visit a doctors dreams constantly, though I did appear as his child, he still was useful info". John extended his hand towards mabaya." I need the vial of blood, and i need youre blood Selene".

He got himself into a lab no one was using." Im going to compare the differences in the cells and their we go".

message 12: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Mabaya nodded as she reached into her breast again, pulling out first the vial of pure vampire blood and second a Syringe to extract Selene's blood. Both Mabaya and Nzuri found the reapers pocket extremely useful, for cases such as this.

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene nodded and followed john to the lab.She extended her arm towards him."take all you need."she said.

message 14: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John wrapped Selenes arm carefully so blood could coagulate and he sterilized both the area of the injection and the syringe ." Dont flinch". He said as he drew blood from her and quickly through away the needle after sterilizeing it again.

He fed both the samples partially to the computer and partial to other machines on the lab, so they could study them.
" Try to look for anornalities in cell counts".

message 15: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Mabaya paused as John gave his Instruction before turning to Selene. "do you know what he just meant?" Mabaya asked before turning back to John, Speaking slowly and deliberately.

"Speak-a-da-normal-language-o-kay?"

message 16: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments He moved her head towards the screen." Tell me if something is standing out to be very different then the sample you gave me on the left side of the screen". He tried his best to do simple." If their is a bigger or smaller number of a given group of cells".

He said going back towards some of the other screens to see if he can compare human to vampire blood.

message 17: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Mabaya was still confused, looking up at the screens and trying to figure out if anything was different but she kept getting distracted or lose count, things would be so much easier if she had Nzuri's intellect.

message 18: by Azure (last edited Jun 30, 2016 07:13PM) (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments He turned towards her and saw her confused." Here". He gave her a pen and paper." Write it down so its easier to concetrate".

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene stood by mabaya and focused on the screen."hey look!"she pointed.She was thankful for her keen sight."Theres some difference in this cell."She said,narrowing her eyes."theres definitely something in the cell thats not supposed to be there."

message 20: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Indeed, each species affected have their own Cell system that makes them who they Are. Vampires as such have their own White Blood cell system, a self acting security meant to mutate other cells. By mutating other Cells vampires are capable of healing on mass, also giving them enhanced abilities to that of a human." Mabaya stated as Selene pointed out the Abnormality, suddenly seeming much more co ordinated as she darted across the room to a set of Computers. All of which turned on and began running their own theory generating programs as well as data collection.

"However those present in Selene's current blood, there's more than nesscessary. This is causing the inactive cells to hunt their own prey, and make Vampires more volatile and the cells themselves are taking in more blood so the Vampires are forced to feed longer and more frequently. This has an adverse reaction that would cause more cells to appear, strengthening the issue." Mabaya continued as her fingers flashed across the Keyboard, a gleam in her eyes as she scanned the series of code appearing on all The Screens as a few other Machines started activating and running their own software.

"That means we would be capable of creating an Anti-Biotic designed to kill the Vampiric security System down to a Regular number at which point mundane cell function should return, however this cure would only work on Vampires who've had less to drink." Mabaya stated as she darted over to a Printer and pulled the fresh paper from it and read it's diagnostic as she walked back to the terminal she was using, now explaining what she meant as she crunched numbers.

"The longer a Vampire is infected with this the stronger an immune system they'll have developed, even then we'd still need a separate Vaccine for each Race affected with different Purposes. But for now, as long as we Give Selene Regular and consistent amounts of blood without letting her gorge herself we should be capable of making steady progress." Mabaya theorised as she finished waking her hands across the keys, turning to the other two to see their reactions and realising an explanation was in order.

"And sorry if it's a bit late, Nzuri here in Mabaya's body." She finished. Though it was Mabaya's body and Mabaya's voice, right now it was Nzuri's intellect that Piloted the body. Though this type of thing happened rarely, Nzuri would control Mabaya's body and Mabaya would control Nzuri's body for about 48 hours.

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene's mouth hung open."wow baya,that was very sceintific!"She smiled and then she mentioned it was nzuri through mabaya's body."oh that makes so much more sense."she said and smiled then looked at the screen again.

message 22: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John had already tracked down the vampiric affects and differences from human blood in this time." I think if we follow the dofferences in each we can see that some of these things can be cnaceled out to pinpoint the precise effect of the virus on the body in general". He said mentally erasing all things that werent pure abnormality on both the human and vampire scale to quickly devise the true nature.

" If what you are saying is correct it is possible that the virus is causing an over mutation of each creatures specific active cells to cause them to fall to a more basic instinct ". John bit his lips." Its a stimulus like a pheromone, but that would be strange how did it get inside the creatures"?

John thought some more he had taken in Nzuris information easily and already got to work on the vaccine." This should be easy since we know how its affecting you".

message 23: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"well, if it happened to Affect all these Creatures simultaneously it means it was capable of being in a Dormant state. if that's the case it becomes difficult to pinpoint the Time it entered the body because it could be different for each person and each race, it could also have come from a meal, Air supply, injection, infection. the Possibilities are Near endless so that also makes it difficult to prevent it happening in the future." Nzuri said as Mabaya began typing in at The Keyboard once again, sending commands to Various departments of the hospital to make Johns job of making the vaccine easier.

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene helped them out.She had never relly understood anytging about science much but now it was easier for her."well we need to do something that should help prevent it but if thats not possible yet we still need to find a cure and fast."

message 25: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John soon got the papers for the vaccine information." Okay i need some of youre blood again Selene, i need the virus to xreate the vaccine". He said getting a new needle." Vaccience are the virus in itself yet disable allowing the body to use it as a sparring partner and create the imunity".

He said this just incase no one knew what a vaccien was.

message 26: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Nzuri remained at the Computer Terminals as he Researched the past of various Mythical Creatures, trying to Isolate whatever moment that everyone Shared meanwhile another Machine was going over the Data of the Air Supply over the past couple months. while John and Selene created the necessary Vaccine, Nzuri was going to Try and Hunt down who it was that created the Virus in the First place.

message 27: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John soom started getting bored, vut kept going until the vaccine was done. " okay i think we are done, I usolated the virus and put it in an unfqvorable conditiom, all we have to do is wait for it to die should take a week". Honestly the process for this was stupidly simple after the pqrr about getting a virus that is capqble of being isolated.

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene's head started feeling heavy and she had that urge again."j-john im having that feeling again."her eyes closed and then opened.The room was spinning.

message 29: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John almost fell asleep ,but with this he was back up instantly." I think their is a blood storage unit area, but i dont feel right taking it". He thought about maybe giving her his blood, but he didnt even know if he bled.

" Wanna take aome of mine, maybe if i have any"? He asked looking at some of the veins on his arm wondering if they were just for show.

message 30: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"except like me, if she drinks your blood 'if you have any' you'll likely collapse which we'd like avoiding. Mabaya has a surplus of blood, we just need to make sure that Selene drinks a Specific amount." Nzuri called out to John, Walking over as Mabaya picked up a Clean Syringe and Drew out Some Blood and transferring it over to a Glass. "make sure she doesn't jump you."

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

selene took the glass."excuse me for a while."she headed out,needing fresh air.Lucky for her,a cool breeze was blowing.she put the glass to her lips but hesitated."i cant do this."she said softly."i cant keep asking for their blood."She put down the glass and closed her eyes.

message 32: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments " Better then just drinking a person dry". John saud practically falling asleep, he had too much energy loss for his own good

message 33: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Mabaya walked over and placed a blanket over the sleeping form of John, turning to face Selene. "He's got a point, either take what we give or eventually kill us or yourself."

message 34: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You know you'll be killed if you keep giving me blood"She snapped."Im sorry,i hate taking blood from you guys."She said and wondered if she could turn human.

message 35: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Well, until we either cure you or meet someone like Hason who could cancel your vampireness it's the best course of action." Nzuri replied in a calm tone to Selene, Mabaya walking back to the computer and continuing their analysis.

message 36: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Then I want to meet Hason."She replied.

message 37: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"he's on bad terms with almost everyone." Nzuri answered as he tossed a Phone over to her, the number already typed in.

message 38: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Well I'll try."She took the phone and waited for hason to pick up.

message 39: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"what is it?" Hason asked through the phone, a disgruntled voice apparent.

message 40: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"well hason,Im selene and ive heard you can cancel vampirism."she said."could you help me?"

message 41: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"there is a price, my abilities only work in equal exchange."

message 42: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Ok I'm listening."

message 43: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"the Question then, is what Sacrifice you're willing to make to remove Vampirism."

message 44: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John dissapeared, dream worlding. Hos body leqvung in a glow of gold

message 45: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Could you tell me more about this sacrifice."

message 46: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"it's simple really." Hason Said, though now the click of the Phone was Heard. instead he now stood at the top of a Ladder to the Balcony Selene stood, Phone in hand before placing it in his Pocket.

"i can remove Vampirism and place something else in it's spot or i can Change vampirism so that it's similar but can fit more into your Moral beliefs." Hason explained Briefly, both hands resting inside his Coat.

message 47: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I think I'll go with the second option."She said softly.

message 48: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"so tell me, which part of Vampirism do you wish to change. the part where you feast, what you feast on or perhaps how you Feast?" Hason asked as he rose an eyebrow, beginning to walk towards Selene now.

message 49: by Azure (new)

Azure (azureblazing) | 106 comments John re awoke in the dream world with a start, he just spent time outside and he started liking the weirdos out there. Sadlt he just stayed he knew he needed to rest and an oportunity to re appear will come. In the mean time he will check out dreams.

After visiting all the doctors dreams and ptsd filled minds of some of the veterans, John had his full tried to will himself to wake up. Sadly nothing happened until he went back into one one of the veterans dreams to see she was dreaming about the real world, in which he jumped back into reality like an ever curios creature.

He stood on the side of the veterans bed, she was comatose and was dreaming of what was happening around her, a possible last ditch effort for reality. John looked at the soldier for a moment tried to pulled the womans spirit from the dream world." Live and dream of reality ". He said patting the womans head a few times gently. Soon she awoke and only got to see John leaving, the golden tattoos shining brightly in the artificial light.

message 50: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I'd like to change the part of how I feast.Im way too dependant on blood,I don't want that."She suddenly noticed johns absence.Where was he?

« previous 1 3

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread