Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

General places > Library

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
the comfortable,quiet place

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "So, Looking for a book of ancient legends, are you?"

Drakonaar turned to the figure beside him, noticing his features were concealed by a clerk's outfit, somewhat, but the rest of his form was clear:

"That's not what i'm looking for." Drakonaar said as he put a random book back, apparently some kind of history and mythos book, by the title and pattern.

"Then what ARE you looking for?"

"..Leave me, please."

The clerk gave a quizzical, yet knowing look. "Alright, another time, if you need help finding something.."
Drakonaar interrupted.
"I'll let you know." He nodded, and then turned away, pacing to another end of the library.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Wanna rp?))

message 5: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 21, 2016 06:56AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments ((Why not? Hehe.))

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene walked into the library softly and sat on the couch.It was mostly empty.The library really was quiet now.She took out a random book and started reading without interest.She wasn't getting what the book was telling her,she just had to get her mind off stuff.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments Drakonaar sighed, his search for something wasn't going anywhere, and he walked right by Selene in his subtly rampant searching, he then immediately grabbed a book out of impulse and began flipping through it's pages, trying to find something.

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene stared at the words on the book which seemed to make no sense,but then again nothing ever made sense anymore.She closed her eyes and then opened them again and threw her hands in frustration earning a glare from the librarian whom she matched with a glare of her own.
"No bidy even uses this place anymore,why should I stay quiet?"She said before rubbing her temple with her hand.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments Drakonaar looked over to Selene with a look of reflex, and slowly approached her. "Is something the matter?" He asked in a gentle tone of voice.

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked up at the source of the sound."where do I start,everything is a matter."She sighed."nobody cares for anyone in this world,people are wasting their lives,all in all I don't like what's become of this world."she said."it seems pointless like no one has any aim or ambition."

message 11: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Aug 21, 2016 07:20AM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He tilted his head, and knelt down next to her with an intense look in his eyes..

"..Not nessecarily, people do care about others, some astonishingly so."
"And this world.. i do agree, frankly, this world is.." He didn't finish that sentence.
"As for the pointlessness of it all, it seems to be a temporary feeling.. wait for it to pass, because in due time, it probably will." He finished.

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him before looking down again."I guess you are right,maybe one day it'll flourish again,I just hate....to see the people I care die or go away knowing I'll never be able to join,well not for a long time Anyways."She said closing the book and putting it aside."the pain doesn't subdue.its still there."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He gave a despondent look to the ground. "No.. it does not." He replies to the last statement, as if knowing it deep down inside..

"....I'd.. best be just on my way." He slowly stood up.

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

It took her a moment to speak the words"wait!Don't leave yet please,I just want to talk to someone."she said."and you seem like you understand exactly what I'm saying,no one else does."She said.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He stopped in his tracks the instant he heard, and turned toward her in turn, he slowly knelt down next to her. looking to the ground with that same despondent gaze.. "...."

message 16: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Thankyou."She said ever so softly."I-I thought you'd leave."She swallowed a lump and then looked up."what's your name?"she asked knowing very well names held power,names were most important,names were not to be forgotten.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...." He didn't say anything about his codename quite yet.. since he's had that since birth.. that would have power too.. but he did say his regular name.

"Drakonaar." He took a breath, looking at her with a patient, waiting look, as if expecting a name in return.

message 18: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Well drakonaar Thankyou for listening to my request.I am Selene rivers."She replied."my name suits my character.Names have power you know."She said just the ghost of a smile on her lips.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He had a look of sorrow to him, he closed his eyes, they had a distant, dead look to them..

"..."

"I know."

message 20: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You asked me if something was the matter,can I ask you the same question?"She asked looking at him,not bothering to read his mind.She had learned to read minds of people,she had found such sorrow,such regret that her own heart had cried out.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...It's.."

"..I don't want to talk about it here." He admits, stand up slowly.

message 22: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I understand."She replied and looked out at the moon.The pale source of light yet it gave comfort to others around it.The beautiful,pure moon.She smiled.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He stared up at the moon, following her gaze, he almost smiled when gazing into it..

message 24: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She opened the window,letting the cool breeze blow her hair a little."atleast the weather is nice tonight."She smiled."nature is still good to us."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "...Yeah." The blowing breeze kept him awake, he suddenly LEPT out the window and to the outdoors, still looking into the eternal moon..

message 26: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She let out a small laugh then covered her mouth."you seem excited."She smiled watching him from the window.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments He looked back, and grinned slightly. "You could say that." He slowly walked on over to her.

message 28: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled and swung her legs over the window now sitting on the windowsill."the moon,the weather,the sun,these truly are blessings."She smiled."but I live the moon,it has the warmest glow and I've always tried to be like one."

message 29: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

*love

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..." He didn't say anything, his eyes told of complete agreement, and likeness.

message 31: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She patted the space next to her."just look at it and you'll feel happier."She smiled.As she watched,clouds began forming and her smile dropped to a sad one.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments His smile dropped with hers..

"It's going to rain." He looked up at the clouds, and just knew..

message 33: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I like the rain but I just don't like how the clouds cover the moon."She replied catching the first drop of water on her palm.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "....You took the words out of my mouth.." He said, getting the strangest feeling of Deja Vu..

"...." He looked back up to the sky, it was raining on his head, but he seemed to only smile at that.

"..." He then began walking into the distant streets..

message 35: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him not sure if she should follow or not.She didn't seem to mind the rain either and she was eager to get to know him,so she got up and followed him."is it ok if I trudged along?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "Of course.." He smiled at her, holding her hand, looking into the skies as the rain barraged them..

message 37: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled and glanced at their hand before continuing to walk.the rain came down in a shower but she didn't mind,the thunder took her mind off stuff and she liked how the sky lit up."everything has a sort of beauty..."She said not taking her off the sky.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments "..Everything does." He said afterward, finishing her sentence. "Everything, universally, regardless, objectively."

message 39: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She nodded."yeah all of it."she smiled and watched small animals scurrying past them,seeking shelter from the rain."

((R they in the woods?))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments ((About to be.))

message 41: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Then u should post there))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments ((I did.))

message 43: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((I saw :) ))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 293 comments ((I know, heh.))

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread