Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Food places > Bar

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:58AM) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
fancy a drink?

message 2: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Huntress Ackrano | 523 comments Mod
Iku sat at The Bar, a Glass of Strong Liquor in her Hand and several Empty Glasses and Bottles resting on the Space beside her. a Lit Cigarette in her Other Hand as her Eye's Lazily Watched the Door for anyone who could possibly be Amusing, emptying her Glass before Demanding a Refill from the Bartender.

"why is everyone here so Dull?" Iku asked herself as she looked over everyone, Turning Back to The Bar and Looking into her Glass. a World in Such a State and she can't find a Person who could Entertain her or Even a Good Drink, man were Mortal's Boring!

message 3: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley was sitting not really doing anything.She sighed as she looked around.

message 4: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

Iku Downed Another Glass before Placing the Cigarette in her Mouth, Taking another look Around the bar before Resting on Someone who seemed Equally Bored by Society.

"hey You, do you Drink?" Iku asked the Woman as she signalled with a Hand to come sit on the Stool nearby.

message 5: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley saw a girl motioning to her.She hit up and sat down next to her."not much,just sometimes."she replied as she sighed still bored by all the people.

message 6: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"you've just Become my Drinking Buddy." Iku said as she Signalled for the Tender to Bring them Two more Glasses, Removing the Cigarette from her Mouth as She looked up the Woman From head to Toe.

"people Call my Iku as my Name's Annoying to Pronounce, who are you." She asked before Downing her Glass as it Arrived and getting a Refill, man was she going to have one hell of a Tab after this.

message 7: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley watched her as she gulped down her drinks."I am Ashley."she told her as she put the glass to her lips,taking a short sip of the sweet stingy liquid."which category do you belong to?"she asked.

message 8: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Several, but Mainly that of the God's." Iku Replied as she Smirked at Ashley's reaction to the Drink, Iku was after all ordering the Strongest Drinks the Bar Had to Offer. her Cigarette having Run out as she Extinguished in a Nearby Tray which already had the remains of Several others Cigarettes she had Smoked, Pulling Another From her Pocket and Placing in her Mouth as it Lit itself.

message 9: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"You know you are harming your lungs pretty badly."Ashley observed watching her light yet another cigar."these things are not so good."

message 10: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"i'm a Goddess with Eternal Health, my body Heals to Perfect every time i Sleep for at least an Hour." Iku stated as she Removed the Cigarette, Downing another Glass before placing it back into her Mouth and turned around. her back now against the bar, her arms resting on the bar-top as Iku looked over the Rest of the Bar."i think it'll take more than a couple of these to Kill me."

message 11: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley chuckled."wow pretty lucky eh?"she smiled."I may not be immortal but I've got great health and I can heal myself pretty quickly and I can do this."She shifted from her appearance to hers."I'm a shapeshifter."she spoke on her voice.

message 12: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"how Skilled, i Know of one Shape shifter i have considered strong enough for a Rival. when he Shape Shifts he also gains the ability to Use that Powers of the Being he had become, that is until he Reverts back to his original form." Iku asked as she turned to look over at Ashley with a Curious expression, the Man Iku Spoke of Was no God but simply a Very Skilled and Practised User of Magic and had come close to defeating Iku before she went all out.

message 13: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"That's pretty amusing."She smiled."I can't very well adopt their powers,I haven't really tried it but I can know of their weaknesses and skills."she told her."these things help widely,I also know of their deepest desires,secrets and ideas which are still in their head."

message 14: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"i Desire nothing More than someone Strong enough to Defeat me, that way i have a Goal to Defeat them." Iku Confessed as she turned back to the Wooden bar and called for another Drink, Taking the Cigarette out of Her Mouth as despite the Conversation she was still Bored and looking to let some Frustration out.

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Ashley turned back to herself."how many drinks are you going to devour?"She asked her as she saw her order another one."you're going to have a major hangover!"

message 16: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Perfect, health." Iku replied simply as she Downed the Glass and looked at Ashley, wondering what abilities she had other than shapeshifting. Could be interesting, depending on what it is.

message 17: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled reading her mind."I can read minds."She told her simple chuckling.

message 18: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Can you control them too, or just read them?" Iku asked before downing another glass, thinking of a continuous sharp Piercing noise to Drown out any chance of Ashley continuing to read her thoughts. If Ashley tried reading Iku's mind again it would Hurt Ashley Mentally, if not also physically shocking her.

message 19: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I can control it too."She stopped reading her mind."you are one strong girl."She noticed."clever trick there."

message 20: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"You're not the first Psychic I've met." Iku's responded as she Finished her Glass and Stood up, looking over to Ashley and Smiling. "Anybody in here Strong?"

message 21: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"I don't know."She said sighing,"they're all string in their own way to be honest,bit some dint realise it."She said as she looked around her.

message 22: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Everything here is boring, how do you Mortal's entertain yourself?" Iku's asked as she's at back down, ordering another drink.

message 23: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She grabbed her hand getting up and pulling her away from the counter."No more drinks!"She cancelled the order and started pulling her towards the door.

message 24: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Wai-my Drinks." Iku complained as she was dragged away, frowning as she placed the Cigarette in her mouth. She'll need to comeback later and pay that Tab, but for now she didn't cause a scene and just went along with what Ashley was doing.

message 25: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Let's get out of here,What do you say we head to the studio for a while,might as well play some music."

message 26: by Huntress, Bow 'n' Beauty(immortal youth) (new)

"Do I really get a Choice?" Iku Sighed as she was dragged along, pulling a Flask from her Pocket an taking a swig from it before putting it back.

message 27: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

((Let me post))

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread