Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Food places > McDonalds

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
McDonalds..one if the best fast food places.

message 2: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Selene walked in followed by Terence.She took a seat and looked at the menu.

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) Terrence walked in after her, sitting next to her. "I haven't been here in such a long time, but I do remember that their fries are particularly amazing," he said.

message 4: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She smiled."agreed."She called the waiter over and placed her order.

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) He pulled his chair closer to the table. "I don't remember waiters at this place," he said to himself, looking around surprisingly.

message 6: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Well there are a few"She told him as she started eating her French fries when they arrived."these are great"

message 7: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Right?" He said taking a bite, "but I remember the burgers were synthetic blends designed to look and taste like actual beef, but both of those weren't true."

message 8: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Yeah but who cares,"She giggled."food Is food!"She kept earring until she finished and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

message 9: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "Agreed," Terrence said, finishing his last fry. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a photo. It was of this girl in front of him. He was supposed to kill her, but of course, he got sidetracked. He slipped the photo back into his pocket quickly.

message 10: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She looked at him."So what do you Like to do fur fun?"She asked smiling as more if her fangs got revealed.

message 11: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) "I don't have fun that often. This is the closest I've gotten to fun. I kind of have a boring life." He spotted her fangs and kept his eyes on them.

message 12: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

"Oh well we can fun together if you want cause I love having fun!"She smiled up at him and got up."would you like to come to my house for a while?"

message 13: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) Terrence thought that this might be a good way to get her vulnerable. He knew that eventually he would have to end the "fun," he so he replied, "Sure."

message 14: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

She started heading outside as he followed her.

((Let me post in her house ))

message 15: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Done

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread