Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

Who's your favorite 'Harry Potter' character?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Taylah (last edited Mar 05, 2016 10:54PM) (new) - added it

Taylah Murie Mine is Snape

Jennifer Withers Interesting Taylah. I found him despicable. Maybe that's why you enjoyed him? Mine was Hermione - by a landslide. The typical fiery heroine, but so much more.

Filipa Pereira I like most of the characters but my favorite has to be Luna Lovegood. Although she was very quirky and eccentric, she was loyal and very intelligent.
Also, she was very talented.

message 4: by Anne_Linde (last edited Mar 04, 2016 10:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne_Linde My favourite character is Nymphadora Tonks, she is a sweet, funny and strong woman at the same time. I love Luna too :)

Xhex I'm gonna say the twins because I can't say Fred without saying George. I loved their light air. Never a dull moment with those two.

Shobhit I loved Ron and his stupidity!!

Fouli Tzika Mine is Hagrid. He look so heavyset but underneath he is sweet and gendle with all creatures. He 've been treated wrong so many time and always made it through without hate taking over. This man has win everyones respect after all

message 8: by Taylah (new) - added it

Taylah Murie Jennifer wrote: "Interesting Taylah. I found him despicable. Maybe that's why you enjoyed him? Mine was Hermione - by a landslide. The typical fiery heroine, but so much more."

I agree. Throughout the series he is portrayed as a very despicable person. But, he saved Harry's life so many times and Snape was driven by love. He gave up so much in memory of Lily and I thought that that is a very respectable quality, which I loved

Lisa Mine was Hermione....love her!!!

message 10: by Ari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ari Definitely Minerva McGonagall. My life goal is to be just like her: loyal, headstrong, and brave.

message 11: by Hassan (new)

Hassan Tabaja Hermione :)

Arachne I like most of the characters of the Harry Potter series but if I had to choose one, it would definitely be Hermione because I can see myself in her, I believe we have much in common. Other characters that I like a little bit more than the others are Ron, Fred and George, Minerva McGonagall and Kreacher.

message 13: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Hermione

fabricofbooks Can I get a YES PLEASE from Luna "Looney" Lovegood fans!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Snape, because of his dark and mysterious character.. And how JK Rowling had his story twist at the end.. Made him the most memorable character in the series..

I like the twins too.. Fred and George.. How they are so light and happy all the time.. And shows how much their love for each other :)

message 16: by Emie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emie Okay, since I'm guessing "everyone" isn't what you want to hear, I guess I'll choose....hmm...Alright, I can't do this! A list of some of my favorites(In no particular order):
Hagrid
Lupin
Harry
Ron
Hermione
Dumbledore
Fred and George
Sirius
McGonagall

Filipa Pereira Fanficofbooks wrote: "Can I get a YES PLEASE from Luna "Looney" Lovegood fans!"

YES PLEASE :)

blanca Hermione or Luna, I can't choose <3

Rinsister Ron Weasley for the win. Had a huge crush on him (still do, tbh)

Courtney Hale My top three are Sirius, Lupin, and Fred, but then they all died :(

message 21: by ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

ella brinkman fred
my first fictional love. <3
i love him.

but i also love hermione.
she's great.

(i may or may not be a shipper of fremione.)

message 22: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Flores RON WEASLEY!

Olivia Sirius Black

Prateeka The weasley twins.They make every moment fun!

Astari Fanficofbooks wrote: "Can I get a YES PLEASE from Luna "Looney" Lovegood fans!"

oh yes

message 26: by GJS (new) - rated it 2 stars

GJS Fireheart i like 2 characters harry and hermoine

message 27: by AgCl (last edited Apr 06, 2016 09:43AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

AgCl Dobby, he's hilarious, adorable and brave and so under appreciated and maybe a bit overzealous but he's done so much more important things for Harry and others than many of the human characters and his death was just so sad and frustrating. I mean it was a muggle-ish kind of death. If he was with someone a little more competent than Harry Potter he would've survived.

Victória Faust I love Luna Lovegood and Dobby :3

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Ari wrote: "Definitely Minerva McGonagall. My life goal is to be just like her: loyal, headstrong, and brave."
She is great

Taylah wrote: "Mine is Snape"
I liked Snape as well
and the twins
Man its hard to choose one

Benita My favorite character is Luna, I think. I have a lot of characters I like, but Luna is something special. It would've been cool to have a whole book about either her life or how she is now, or anything else.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) The Twins
Snape
Dumbledore
Sirius black
The Twins are first then the others in no particular order

Harley I can't say that I have one favourite character because they were all great in their own way, but I did enjoy the Weasleys a lot. Regardless of how different they were, they were still able to stay close as a family and support each other.

message 33: by GJS (new) - rated it 2 stars

GJS Fireheart My favorites are Harry and Hermoine

Karthik Neville !!! Mostly because his character develops and changes so mcuh during the series...

****Kelly***** I think my favorites were the twins, Luna, Ron and Hermione!! I hated Snape even after the 7th!!

message 36: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Xhex wrote: "I'm gonna say the twins because I can't say Fred without saying George. I loved their light air. Never a dull moment with those two."

I agree whole heartedly; those two had me laughing even in the darkest of times.

Harley Bennett Filipa wrote: "I like most of the characters but my favorite has to be Luna Lovegood. Although she was very quirky and eccentric, she was loyal and very intelligent.
Also, she was very talented."

Luna is my favorite as well. Her quirkiness makes her absolutely adorable.

Rachel Jackson Lupin and Sirius. I would kill for a Marauder story :')

Najma Voldemort
Without him, harry would grow up as a normal wizard, kids will have normal education at hogwarts, so boring

Mohammed Al-Thani Voldemort!

Mariam naskidahsivli Mine is Dumbledoor(the one and only). He`s the greates character from the Potteriad. He`s very smart person kind, friendly, sometimes funny.

Abigail Venegas I have to say that my favorite character would be harry because he is always pure no matter what the cause is and I reminds me of me.

Vishwa Asokan fabricofbooks wrote: "Can I get a YES PLEASE from Luna "Looney" Lovegood fans!"
yes, yes , YES!

Melissa I would have to say my absolute favorite character was Hermione. I mean, when young she was adorable and quirky and a smart mouth. As she grew, and in a way we watched it happen, she became an even better actress. Pretty, she kept her smart mouth, she was sassy and over all, had the 'told you so' attitude. Definitely my favorite character in all the movies.

Virginia Ron because he makes me laugh too much and his bad luck and red hair makes hima adorable

message 46: by Meepo (new)

Meepo my favorit was the owle name dubbldork he die on pag 839 but he was gay to it funy

Cassidy Luna Lovegood.

message 48: by Dellaknowsdobby (last edited Dec 29, 2016 01:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dellaknowsdobby definitely Luna, Dobby, Fred, and Hagrid are my tops! It's too hard to pick just one...:)

Amanda I have to be cliche and say Harry all the way! He is what made the books special to me when I first picked them up and I love that he is the glue that binds all of the wonderful characters together! Hagrid is a close second of course because who doesn't love Hagrid ;)

Maria Wasiak It's a hard choice, I liked so many characters, but if I had to pick one ... well, I liked Lucious Malfoy.

« previous 1