What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. historical romance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan's Picks For Today Blog (last edited Mar 03, 2016 09:29PM) (new)

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 8 comments I been looking for this book since i was a teenager and its a historical mail order bride book. I had the book around 2003 and cant remember the title or author. The hero is a sheriff and he used one of the mail order brides to make the heroine jealous Which is a nun, When they were standing at top of the stairs. Eventually he apologized to the mail order bride he was using after the his brothers got mad at him for doing that to the poor girl And she said its okay i rather have someone that will love me. On the cover the girl had yellowish blonde hair and the hero had black hair And the cover is green. Bluish green.

message 3: by Megan's Picks For Today Blog (last edited Mar 04, 2016 08:27PM) (new)

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 8 comments No that isn't it. On the cover the girl has yellow blonde hair.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
FYI - there are often many editions of a book, with different covers. Not every existing cover for every book is uploaded to Goodreads. Make sure the book's description doesn't match, as well as just the cover.

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 8 comments In the book i read the mother was murdered in the prologue and she helped her son escape before she was killed by a man she was with. On that night she was suppose to meet her boy's father. Towards the end they found her bones.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32229 comments Mod
Just to clarify message #1, is the heroine disguised as a nun?

A long shot as the cover is different from your description - Shotgun Bride by Linda Lael Miller?

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 8 comments I didnt think she was disguised as a nun. All it mentioned that shes a nun. on the cover she has long yellow hair and the hero has long black hair. Its not shot gun bride because i took a look at it recently.

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 8 comments Can you move this post to abandoned Please?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
You no longer want to find this book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shotgun Bride (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Linda Lael Miller (other topics)