Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack & Lilian [ 2 ]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey! Can I share an idea that I have?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [ My Knight in shining Armor ]

Muse A lives in a foster home with her biological brother, she loves where she lives and she loves her brother, she also loves her two moms and her sister, and her other two brothers. Muse A however, is going through a rough patch, since it's just been a year since she has moved in with the family, at school she doesn't give a crap about anything, and her foster brother, the oldest one broke up with his girlfriend because he had feeling for her, her biological brother is on the brink of getting beaten up. What better way to lose stress and calm down then meeting possibly the hottest guy in your grade and school? Muse A meets Muse B, but not in the traditional, she met him when he first stared at her in English class, ever since then, they have grown closer, they have grown so close that they trust each other with things normal couples wouldn't trust anything. Muse A is invited to an party that Muse B is throwing, she finds out Muse Bs home is being foreclosured and he's having an little "get together" with his friends/the whole school. Muse A takes her foster sister along and everything is going great until Muse B gets super drunk and goes crazy, it takes Muse A's will power to get him to calm down, she finally gets him to calm down while he's in her arms. We can go from there.

{ My Only Requirements }

- MxF
- I'm Muse A
- Swearing, Sex ( Sex will be pmed )
- 6+ sentences or at least a paragraph
- Activity, Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Capitalization
- Tell me when your leaving and stuff, I understand if you have a life, I do too, I mean i got chores and shit like a normal teen.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) So are you okay with being Muse B, and then guy?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) *the

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments the guy is her oldest foster brother, right?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Muse b is an friend she met at school, her foster brother just has a crush on her

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes, can you make yours detailed?

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Will you post yours first. I might not be able to post my character until morning.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, but I'm working on mine right now

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

[ Name ]Amara Jonelle Williams
{ Nicknames } Ama, Mara, Jonelle

[ Gender ] Female
[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
[ Relationship Status ] Single

[ Age ] 17 years old
{ Date Of Birth } February 14th

[ Personality ]
Amara is a party animal when she wants to be, but ever since she joined her foster family, she just dialed it down a little bit, Amara is a straight-out goofball. Amara though, has an tendency to be awfully quiet, she barely talks and when she does it sounds as if she's mean, she really isn't. Amara is a nice girl when she wants to be, she doesn't give a crap about anything in school, she only cares for her twin siblings, her older brother and her younger brother, plus her moms. Amara loves being by herself, and like any other human being, she has a lot of other emotions, although she also has a lot of other personality traits, she's an major sarcastic asshole, and she tends to go overboard with jokes and stuff.

[ History ]

She grew up in a wonderful home, that is until her mom died and her father became abusive towards her and her biological younger brother, she spent seven years getting beaten for her younger brother to keep him safe. Until one day when her father tried beating her gay brother for wearing one of their mothers old dresses, that day she went ravage and broke his car and an window. Amara was tossed into juvie for that at the age of fourteen, leaving her younger brother sisterless, when she turned sixteen, she was able to get out of jail and meet an wonderful foster family. Amara secretly tried getting her brother out with her foster family's sons help, but when they got their the foster family's son was held at gunpoint for trying to save Amara and her brother.

A few months after the incident, the foster family immediately took her and her biological younger brother in and since then Amara has changed a little, the least she does is stay in school, but she rarely does any of the work.

[ Family ]

Joanna Williams - Foster Mom #1
Hannah Williams - Foster Mom #2
Brendan Williams - Foster Older Brother #1
Justin Williams - Foster Older Brother #2
Amilia Williams - Foster Sister
Kyle Williams - Biological Gay Brother

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((I will put mine up when I am on my laptop))

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Still working on it?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Yeah. Sorry about that. It takes a while when I make detailed characters.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Don't worry! It's fine! I can wait a little while longer

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I still am working on it. Plus I have been a bit busy.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) It's fine

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Still working? X) just can't wait to Roleplay this ^^

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((I finished. Is this okay?))

Name: Nathaniel Lee Wong
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: 5'2, brown eyes, Black hair.

Pet: Eagle-

Personality: TBRP'd

History: TBRP'D
Relationship status: Single

{ These are links if the pictures do not work }:

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/...

http://images.wisegeek.com/bald-eagle...

http://www.strongestinworld.com/wp-co...

http://a-z-animals.com/media/animals/...

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah he's okay, now where would you like to start?

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Maybe we can start when he goes crazy at the party and Amara calms him down while he's in her arms?

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara stood in her bedroom that she shared with her sister, well her foster sister, she smiled and then looked at her sisters outfit, " Your kidding me right? You realize he likes me right?" Amara asked her sister. Amilia scoffed, " I'm not dressing up for him, I'm dressing up for the guys I'll see at the Party," Amilia says laughing. Amara shook her head, her foster mother came in, " Where are you guys going?" She asked. Amara smiled, " We are going to My friends house to watch movies," Amilia says. Their mother nodded, " Wait both of you?" Their mother asked. Amilia nodded, Amara nodded too, " Oh, that's fine then, curfew is 10:00 pm," Their mother says. Amara and Amilia nodded before heading downstairs and walking out of the house, they got a ride from someone Amara knew to the party

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Nathaniel's father had not been able to pay the mortgage recently. What good does it if they do not have home? He sighed as he made sure everything was being put out. "What? Do not look at me." He looked over at his eagle who was sitting on his perch in the kitchen. "Dyami, I know. Father did not pay his mortgate so I am just going to have a small party. He will not mind." He finished setting up when he heard a knock on the door, "I will be right back." He told him before walking to the front door; he opened it and smiled, "welcome. The snacks are in the kitchen." He informed the first guests.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara and her sister arrived when mostly the whole school had arrived which was an hour later because their driver had gotten lost some how. Amara actually couldn't wait to party with Nathaniel, she hoped nothing happened, she hoped she had fun at the party, once she and Amilia walked into the home that had been almost destroyed already with cups and garbage, she smelled alcohol and that worried her. " Don't drink too much Amilia, moms will kill me if you get drunk, just drink little sips okay?" Amara says to her sister, her sister only scoffed but nodded before saying, " Don't worry Ama, I won't get drunk, just watch your little boyfriend, since boys are known to get drunk quicker then girls," Amilia says. Amara sighed, " Nathaniel isn't my boyfriend, he's just an friend," Amara says, " Yeah, right," Amilia says.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Nathaniel sat on the edge of the couch when he saw Amara walk in. Right now he let Dyami do what he wanted. He smiled as he held a beer in his hand. "Amar...amaria..." He stood up and walked over to her. "welcome, snacks are in the kitchen. "Watch out for Dyami when you head into the kitchen." He warned he took a sip from the bottle. The music blared a bit loudly as he tried to talk to her.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Hey Nathaniel," Amara says over the loud, blaring, ear piercing music, she shifted and her eyes widened a little bit as she smelt Nathaniels breath when he spoke to her. " Woah, Nathaniel how much have you've been drinking?" Amara asked him as she stood in front of him, she hoped she didn't anger him by asking that question.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Nathaniel looked at her as he really did not know how much he had to drink. He took another sip, which was the last drop in the bottle. He put the bottle down on the front table. When he stepped forward he tripped and fell right on top of her. "I do not know." He slurred as he was face to face with Amara now as he laid on top of her.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara, grunted when she and Nathaniel fell, she groaned when he fell on top of her, she carefully pushed him off and looked at him, " Learn to control your balance Wong," Amara muttered as she brushed herself off. She stood up and looked at Nathaniel, she then looked away before clearing her throat and then she reached out an hand to help Nathaniel up.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Nathaniel let Amara push him off of her. He looked up at her when he saw her hand extend towards him. "Dyami." He then glanced over to his his eagle perched behind her. He then let his arm extend to meet with Amara's hand; he then pulled himself up so he was standing.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) When he was standing, Amara let go of his hand, she brushed her hand off again and then looked over her shoulder at the eagle perched behind her, she said nothing and just looked at Nathaniel.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Nathaniel smiled and held his arm out for Dyami to perch on it. Dyadmi screeched at Amara as he tried to tell her to take care of him. "What are you screeching about?" He pet him and looked at her. He was really drunk now and needed to stop. "I think..." He began, "he wants you...to tell me to stop." He mumbled to her.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I can't control you though, you wouldn't stop even if I told you," Amara says, she knew her voice sounded as if she didn't care, she didn't meant for it to sound that way, but she couldn't help it, she always sounded like she didn't care.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Dyami screeched again as he tried to tell her that she can do that. "He wants you to..." He began, "take me out outside so I can get some fresh air." Nathaniel inform Amara as he just told her what Dyami screeched about. He looked at her for any expressions.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I can't take you outside, no one will let me, I know they won't, they all just want to party, look Nathaniel, I can't always be there to pick up the pieces you break or pick up the pieces that fall," Amara says, her voice still sounding as if she didn't care, her face emotionless.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Dyami stretched his wings before screeching at her again as she can take him outside. The eagle then left Nathaniel and Amara. He looked at her before falling to the floor again, but ended up blacking out this time.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara almost screamed, but she only fell to her knees and brought him into her arms, " What was I thinking?!" Amara mumbled to herself, " Nathaniel, please wake up, I'm sorry, please wake up, I'm sorry," Amara says as she cradled Nathaniel in her arms.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Nathaniel had blacked out and now did not even hear her. He could not even remember what happened. Dyami screeched when he had noticed that his owner did not wake up. He screeched again as he tried to tell her to stop freaking out and do something.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara looked at the bird, " Stop your infernal screeching, get everyone out of the house," Amara told the bird, she wanted to call her moms but couldn't bring herself to, not just yet. She called an ambulance.

« previous 1