Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Dragon Knight (The Collegium, #3)
This topic is about Dragon Knight
Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > New Release: Dragon Knight - 99c or Kindle Unlimited

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny Schwartz (jenny_schwartz) | 6 comments Magic and mayhem as danger swirls in the dark web.

Dragon knight Gina Sidhe serves Earth’s only resident dragon, and she’s been issued with a quest. She must return with Lewis Bennett, President of The Collegium (the world’s magical order of peacekeepers), so that he may learn the Deeper Path of Magic from the dragon. A path that has been denied to Gina, and one she desperately wants.

But Lewis isn’t interested. He knows his magic has gone, burned out amid a terrible tragedy. Which makes his current task all the harder. He must restructure and repurpose The Collegium in the wake of a shocking and sly demon attack. He doesn’t have time for Gina’s quest, until she offers him the one thing he can’t have: a hidden route out of his Collegium life.

Because Lewis has his own quest, one secret and lethal, to save the world from a threat no one else believes in.

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 21897 comments Thanks for the info, Jenny.

message 3: by Jenny (new) - added it

Jenny Schwartz (jenny_schwartz) | 6 comments Thanks, Lisa :)

I'm trying to make time to be more on Goodreads, but because I've been more or less absent so long, I thought that posting here might be viewed as spam -- eek! -- glad it's not *whew*

Hope you enjoy Dragon Knight :)