✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Toota and Caprice

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,701 (2701 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55

message 1: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments .

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments Girl A has just been kidnapped. She is locked up in a tower for only her captor, Guy B, to see whenever he pleases. Guy B is the prince of the magic realm and his one duty was to marry his betrothed so he may one day rule. What B hadn't intended was for his men to capture a girl who was said to be in the rebellion against his father. B decided he was going to befriend A just to gain her trust and have her tell him about the rebellion. So he had her locked up in a tower for only him to see whenever he needed to pull some information from her.

Something else B hadn't intended? To spoil A. Well, that was partially intended but he hadn't intended the reason behind it. The sudden feelings that stirred inside him and ignited whenever he was around her. The sudden protectiveness to keep her up in the tower for her own safety once he realized that his father would kill her if he found out who she really was. She wasn't all that much part of the rebellion, that much he knew. But in all honesty, did B know A as much as he thought and claimed?

I thought I should post it for future reference.

message 3: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Thank you.
So, do you want to be the male or the female?

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments I don't mind either of them. You?

message 5: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments I don't mind either, actually. Um... I'll be the girl if your okay with that

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments Thats alright. Any idea where to start?

message 7: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Hmm....... We could start when she's being brought to the tower. Does that work?

message 8: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments Sure. Actually, let's start where she's already in the tower but drugged and waking up.

message 9: by カパリス (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:42PM) (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Okay then. Here I go. Oh and feel free to tell me to do some specific okay?

Chantal woke up, her head spinning. She let out a small grunt and grabbed her head as she sat up. She looked around, her eyes narrowed against the light.

message 10: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments Okay! You do the same, too.

Aedion had his men take her and lay her down in his tower, deciding to gain her trust instead of torturing the information out of her. Her room was big and spacious. There was the large bed, larger than just the king sized bed. It had loads of pillows and the duvet was nothing short of smooth and silky. There were a set of couches to the side, a coffee table and a telly. There were also three doors. One lead out, another lead to a big dressing room which had yet to be filled with clothes for her instead of his own, which were supposed to be moved soon, and the other for a posh bathroom with a jacuzzi that fit at least 5 people. Fit for a prince. Or a spoiled prince.

((Dw, just wrote this much as an intro and description. XD))

message 11: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments ((I will! Oh, how do you feel about cussing? I always forget to ask that, my apologies))

Chantal looked around, slightly disgustied. She was staying where a spoiled brat lived and he was going to be near her. She stood up and walked around the room. She had to admit it was spacious and a little luxurious, something she wasn't used to.

((Oh, okay. I was like 'Dang girly! Do I have to read this much all the time?' Lol. You lied to me! Your an awesome writer!))

message 12: by Eden (last edited Mar 03, 2016 03:14PM) (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments ((I'm okay with cussing. I swear a lot myself *oops*))

Aedion glanced at his work and at the time. It was too early to do anything. The girl had slept way through the night and he's barely slept a wink. He decided to greet the girl with breakfast himself. He had a maid bring it up with him and he knocked on the door.

((Trust me, it's just in the very beginning. You'll see how shit I am later xDD))

message 13: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments ((I do too. Lol))

Chantal whipped her head around and looked at the door. She walked towards it slowly. "Who is it?" She called, not really knowing why.

((I'm sure that's not true.))

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "Hello," he said and opened the door after he took the tray from the maid and dismissed her politely. He walked into the room. "I assumed your famished so I brought you breakfast." He explained.

((Forgot to mention; There were a set of double doors with large windows across from the main door where a balcony lay. ))

message 15: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Chantal looked at the food. She was hungry, but she didn't trust anyone here. Including this man. "Who are you?" She asked, stepping away from him.

((Weapons would have been taken away, right?))

message 16: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "Considering you're trying to kill my father, I thought you'd know," Aedion said as he set the tray down on the coffee table. "Aedion Ashryver," he said. "His highness, Prince Aedion Ashryver," he said in a mock 'announcing' tone.

((Yeh xD))

message 17: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She rolled her eyes and sat on the bed, arms crossed over her chest. "Ohhh. Right. I should have known. You two have a lot in common. Like for one your both terrible rulers. Oh. And your both jackasses." She knew he was bringing her food, but she hated the Royal Family. They had done nothing for this country. They were just letting it fall to pieces while they bathed in riches.

message 18: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "The latter is true... The former not so much, considering I have never ruled... Not yet anyways," Aedion shrugged. "Tea? Coffee? Orange juice?" He asked as he poured himself some coffee.

message 19: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She narrowed her eyes at him. "May I ask," she paused. "Your Highness, why you are being so kind to me? I mean, you've kidnapped me for a reason and I don't think it was to have tea."

message 20: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "I have my reasons," he said and sipped his coffee. "Your clothes should be placed in the closet by tonight. If you ever need anything, the maid, Asia, is around to help. Also, I could get you what you need, of course," He explained.

message 21: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Chantal looked at him curiously. Not with hate or disgust in her face, just curiosity. "Um. Okay. Thank you your Highness." She looked at him and she felt confused. He was...different from what she was used to.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments He nodded, "you can just call me Aedion," he gave her a genuine smile. "Breakfast?"

message 23: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments "Okay. Aedion." She stood and sat near him. "Um, yes please." Chantal looked at the food hungrily.

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "Sit," he ordered, gesturing to the seats around him. "Juice, tea or coffee?" He asked.

message 25: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Chantal did as she was told and sat down in a seat. "Coffee please." She folded her hands in her lap.

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments He nodded and poured her some in a mug before he sat back to drink his own. "I don't believe I know your name." He stated.

message 27: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She grabbed the mug, holding it close to her face as she blew on it. She laughed when he said he didn't know her name. "You don't know the name of the person you kidnapped? Doesn't seem very Prince-like." She smiled at him. "My name is Chantal." She took a sip of coffee. "Do you have any creamer?"

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments He watched her and gestured to the tray full of food and a creamer to the side.

message 29: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Chantal grabbed the creamer and mixed it into her coffee. "Thank you breakfast your-um Aedion."

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "Don't thank me," he said and watched her.

message 31: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She shrugged. "Alright. Who do I thank?"

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "No one?" He shrugged and sipped his coffee.

message 33: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She frowned. "Someone made this food. Who was it?"

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "The cook," he shrugged.

message 35: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments ((Sorry. My iPad is shitty at times))

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she muttered to herself.

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments ((It's okay. I'm sorry for always replying late. The app wont let any notifications appear))

Aedion smirked slightly. "I think-" he started but someone knocked on the door. He stood up and went to open it. People came in to move his clothes to the other side of the closet and make room for hers.

message 37: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments ((That's fine. I understand))

Chantal jumped up. She stepped away from the door, suddenly aware and afraid.

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments Aedion frowned slightly at her as a few maid entered. "Are you okay?" He asked. "They're just here to move your clothes in." He said.

message 39: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine Aedion. Just a little...scared." She admitted, playing with her hands.

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments His eyes softened a little. "Scared of what, Chantal?" He asked.

message 41: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She shrugged. "I'm somewhere I've never been with people I don't know." She said softly.

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments "No one'll hurt you hear. You're safe. You have my word," he promised.

message 43: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Chantal bit her lip and looked around still a bit uncertain. She nodded. "Okay."

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments A few maids left and came in with boxes of clothes, and another two came in carrying clothes on hangers.

message 45: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She looked at the clothes, trying to get an idea of what she'd be wearing while she stayed here. She tried not to make it obvious that she was looking.

((Bye))

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments There were clothes of all different colours and styles. She could choose from any of them. From dresses to bikinis to socks. "You can go in there and look, if you want," he said just as all the maids left all at once.

message 47: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Chantal stepped towards the closet. She looked at all the clothes and touched them. She smiled to herself as she looked at the pants and then the dresses. She's never worn a dress before.

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments Aedion walked to the door behind her and stood, watching her. They only took up half the closet but they were still a lot of clothes. "They're all yours," he said softly.

message 49: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments She turned around and looked at him. She was confused as to why someone who kidnapped a person would go to such lengths of making them feel...special. "Thank you." She said softly.

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 46924 comments He nodded slowly. "Do you like them?" He asked, watching her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55